How to get a bigger butt ;
For most people, both men and women, appearance is very important. As the trend of thin body is completely finished and replaced by the tendency of the largest and most attractive curves, many people rush to join gyms and exercise programs attempting to get bigger butt to look curvaceous.
In most cases, people have problems with their forms due to too much weight on your hips, making their bottoms are wider and is not firm; while others are too small to get a buttock curves.
If you are worrying because you do not know how to get a bigger no time or money in gyms or exercise programs go, do not worry. There are many other ways you can help yourself tone the buttocks and look fabulous. In this article, we will not talk about buttock implants as the method may cause many problems if not done correctly. So how do you get a gluteus maximus quickly?
The answer is effective workouts without complicated equipment for the rear that can be done simply at home or wherever and whenever appropriate.
Here are top 10 simple but effective exercises to make your buttocks bigger must strictly follow if you want a bigger but.
Another simple exercise you should follow to get a great back is underway, which has been well known for their loss benefits heart and weight. This is due to the fact that requires heavy use of his legs, thighs and hips running, which tone up in the ass effectively. In turn
for a quick big buttock, try running uphill rather than running on a flat surface.
Swimming is a great sport, helping to obtain a perfect way by strengthening the muscles in many parts of your body such as arms, thighs, legs and butts, etc. for a quick big buttock, you should treat strokes that focus on your lower body, such as kicking or butterfly.
sure to keep your buttock muscles tight while swimming. It is recommended to have at least 30 minutes swimming every day.
The first exercise on the list of how to get a bigger butt is squatting. This can be considered as the easiest exercise, but more effective to get rid of fat from your butt and tone muscles. Since squat requires no equipment to do it, you can always make you want, as in the kitchen, office, etc.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width separately. Stretch your arm in front of you and parallel to the ground. This is the starting position.
- Slightly bend your knees and hips, moving your ass back until it is lower than the knees. Remember to keep your upper body straight, all tight body and breath, breathe normally.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat the movement 20 times and then relax for 15 seconds. Start again.
To increase the level of difficulty of the exercise, you can add weight by holding all the elements that are about 1 kilo.
4. It gets jump squat
Jump Squats are advanced squat exercise, helping you to get a gluteus maximus quickly by burning fat and increasing force.
- start with the starting point of sit-ups and then slowly bend your knees to squat safety position where your knees do not pass your toes.
- jump up so that your body is completely in the air before landing in the safe-squat position.
- Keep doing this continuously for 30 seconds and then relax.
5. Lunges standing
Another exercise to make your gluteus maximus is standing lunges, helping to tone the muscles in your back not only, but also her thighs. In addition, exercise also contributes to their ability to maintain balance.
- stand with separate leg and foot forward. Put your hands on your hips.
- Move your right leg forward with a long step and bend your knees slowly until both legs are almost at right angles. Remember not to let the left knee touch the ground.
- hold for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- Change the left leg after repeated 10 times with the right leg.
This exercise to make your larger goals buttock in burning fat and toning the muscles of your back. Moreover, it lowers back also trained with this exercise.
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands at your sides, knees bent and hip-width apart.
- After placing your feet firmly on the ground, move the hips off the floor until your body straight from the shoulder to the knee and keep it at the top for a few seconds.
- Remember to keep your back straight and breathe during the stage.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
7. One arm bridges
To increase the level of bridge exercise, you can do one leg bridges that can help get a bigger butt faster.
- Start with the initial position of the bridge.
- slowly lift your hips off the floor and a leg in the air while the other remains firmly on the floor until your body straight from shoulder to knee.
- Remember to keep your back straight and always maintain the position for at least 1 second.
- slowly return to starting position. Repeat this for 10 times per leg.
8. Lying Side Leg lifts
This is one of the most popular exercises for people who want to burn fat fast and tone muscles the lower body, including the hips, buttocks and thighs and even the abdominal area. In addition, this exercise also aims at strengthening the back, avoiding back problems such as pain, injuries, etc.
- Lie on your side so that your body straight from shoulders to feet. Put your lower arm below the head.
- Lift your upper leg diagonally until you feel the impact on the outer waist. Remember to keep both legs and back straight. Go back to the starting position.
- Repeat this 20 times and then switch to the other party.
9. Increases Heel
To find out how to get a big back, you can not jump the heel raises exercises, which are designed to tone gluteal muscles.
- Get on the floor with your hands and knees. Make sure the palms of the hands directly under shoulders and knees directly under your hips.
- Lift one leg up in the air, keeping the knee at right angles. At the top of the movement, hold for a few seconds before returning to the starting position. Remember that breathing during passage.
- Do this 20 times before switching to the other leg
- For best effect, you can keep your leg straight while lifting it to the ceiling.
10. Chair Pose
Being a popular yoga pose, chair pose is another effective way to exercise your gluteus maximus. In addition, exercise also strengthens the back muscles and the inner and outer thighs.
- Stand with separate leg.
- Inhale and raise your hand toward the ceiling.
- Exhale and bend your knees, letting his body bend forward with your hips at 45 degrees. This simulates the sitting position in a chair.
- Keep your back straight and hold it for 30 seconds.
- Slowly return to starting position and relax.
- Repeat this 10-15 times.
The post How to get a bigger butt appeared first on https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-get-a-bigger-butt/