There’s nothing like a cup of hot to start the day on the right foot tea. There are literally thousands of types of tea to choose from. Herbal teas, tea weight loss, green tea, white tea, black tea, tea with caffeine, caffeinated tea no. The list goes on and on. Each tea has different health benefits. The black tea, for example, has many health benefits. The term “black tea” is commonly used to describe a cup of tea that has no added milk to it. However, black tea is a real type of tea. The black tea is made from leaves of Camellia sinensis, as green, white and oolong tea. Black tea is more oxidized than other teas, therefore, contains more caffeine. People tend to think that caffeinated beverages are “bad” for you. It is true that consuming large amounts of caffeine can have negative side effects. But as long as it is consumed in moderation, caffeine is perfectly fine to drink. What are the benefits of drinking black tea?
- Drinking black tea may reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks. It helps open the arteries, making it easier for blood to flow through them. Consuming black tea may help prevent the formation of blockages in the arteries.
- There are certain properties of black tea have been shown to help fight certain cancers. These properties can slow the growth of cancer cells and prevent the spread of cancer.
- Black tea is loaded with antioxidants, which help slow the aging process. Certain properties of black tea can help fight the damage caused by free radicals. The damage caused by free radicals can lead to a number of diseases and health problems.
- Weight loss can be achieved by drinking black tea. It helps burn fat and speed up metabolism. Many people looking to lose weight and keep fit, drink black tea regularly. People who try to lose weight, or those who have reached the desired weight, know that it is a bad thing “drink your calories.” The black tea contains no calories, and can be counted for the recommended 64 ounces of water daily amount.
- Cholesterol can be lowered by drinking black tea. It helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) while managing to raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- Drinking black tea can help strengthen tooth enamel. The black tea contains fluoride, the main element that prevents tooth decay.
- Black tea can help people with diabetes. It helps to lower the level of glucose in the body. By lowering the level of glucose, there is less likelihood that the person developing cataracts, one of the problems caused by diabetes.
- While black tea contains more caffeine than green tea, black and oolong, still it contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee. By consuming less caffeine, there is less chance that you have sleep problems such as insomnia.
- Drinking black tea can help relieve arthritis pain. The black tea can help with inflammation of the joints associated with arthritis.
In most cases, consumption of tea, adding milk to black tea reduce these health benefits. The same will happen by adding sugar. It is best to drink black tea with nothing added to it. If the black tea tastes too strong at first, try to soak for a short period of time, and slowly increase the time gradually. You’ll develop a taste for plain black tea in no time. The health benefits of drinking black tea are many, and can be helpful for many diseases. Your skin will look younger and healthier, and you will have more energy to get through the day.
This article was originally published on http://www.naturalhealthezine.com/health-benefits-of-drinking-black-tea/