Day Valentine soon be upon us! I’ve been looking for a healthy dessert that I can share with the kids and my husband who is “Valentiney” (is that a word?). I found this amazing recipe PaleOMG.com and I can not wait to try it! It seems out of this world! Ingredients The pan Biscuits
- almond flour 1 cup
- flour ½ cup arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- sea salt ¼ teaspoon
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil for frying pans fat
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- coconut sugar 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
coconut whipped cream
- portion solid 1 can of coconut milk in a chilled full fat
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions For pan cookies
- Whisk the dry ingredients until well incorporated and all lumps are broken.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together and then add to dry. Stir until the mixture is uniform.
- Grease 2 June “oval with coconut oil pans.
- Using a spoon # 40 (or just a large spoon is equivalent to about 2 tablespoons), drop balls dough in greased pans. You should get about 7 drop cookies for each dish. Sprinkle the top of the cookies evenly with coconut sugar.
- Bake at 350 ° F for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- let cool then top with strawberries and whipped coconut cream.
for strawberries crushed
- in a large bowl, mix the strawberries with sugar, coconut and lemon juice.
- covered Set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
to mousse coconut
- Add the coconut cream hardened tin coconut milk with all the fat to a mixing vessel cooled extract honey and vanilla. Beat on high for 5-7 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving time.
Guest Post: Strawberry Shortcake Skillets
This article was originally published on http://www.aetrexblog.com/healthy-recipes/strawberry-shortcake-skillets-from-paleomg-com/