Eggs are good for you? 30 reasons to eat Eggs;
Are eggs good for you? 30 reasons to eat eggs
Eggs have gotten a bad rap in the past and, unfortunately, many today still believe the wide dissemination of misinformation.
are eggs good for you? Is that cause heart disease? Is that raise cholesterol? Should I avoid them?
Depending on whom you ask, it can be very different answers to these questions. Many traditional doctors still responded that eggs raise cholesterol and should be avoided. Some are adamant that only the egg whites should be used due to cholesterol in the yolk. Even when it comes to research this issue, some items still pushing the idea that eggs are harmful and in order to prevent health problems, avoid them.
I have to admit that once I believed that the dissemination of propaganda in the media and by corporations push drugs. It was not until I started to see a naturopath who have heard that eggs are good for you and doctors are those who are ill. Of course, the first time my naturopath said that, I thought I must be crazy, how could doctors be wrong? Unfortunately, they are not just eggs.
Eggs are actually a super food, which are rich in nutrients and vitamins health benefits!
But eggs raise cholesterol?
One of the main reasons that eggs are avoided due to the fear that increasing cholesterol. However, several studies have shown that not only the eggs do not raise LDL cholesterol, but lower it. According to a study recent , it was found that those who consumed 3 eggs per day for 12 weeks to have lower cholesterol HDL and high LDL. Another study showed that those who consumed 4 or more eggs per week had the lowest than those who only ate one egg per week cholesterol.
Eggs are good for you! Here’s why:
1. Eggs are full of vitamins and minerals -. Including vitamins B, C, D, E, K, and more
2. Low High Blood Pressure – peptides present in the eggs were shown to help reduce blood pressure high
3. great source of protein -.. eggs are a great source of protein, an egg contains 6 grams of protein
4. Omega 3 -. Eggs contain high levels of essential fatty acids omega-3, an essential and good for the heart nutrient
5. Nine essential amino acids – Eggs are known as the perfect food, and . containing all the essential amino acids 9
6. you can lower cholesterol -. Eggs contain cholesterol, however, as mentioned above, studies have shown that people who eat eggs regularly had an LDL reduced and an increase in HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol)
7. Brain and nerve impulse Health -A egg contains 20% of the recommended daily intake of choline. Approximately 90% of Americans are deficient in choline. Choline is essential phospholipids used in all cell membranes. Suitable levels of choline are essential for brain and nerve health.
8. They contain lutein and zeaxanthin -. These carotenoids are an essential component for eye health and defend against the damaging effects of free radicals
9. contain tryptophan and tyrosine – Two amino acids that have great antioxidant properties. Tryptophan is also important as it becomes serotonin, a mood enhancer and converted into melatonin in the pineal gland, which benefits from sleep.
10. Reduced risk of macular degeneration -. Eggs protect your eyes from developing macular degeneration related to age because of lutein and zeaxanthin present
11. Good source of vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is an important vitamin for the process of converting . homocysteine security molecules, such as glutathione, an important antioxidant
12. eggs contain calcium – An egg contains 50 mg (5%) of calcium. Although not a great source of calcium, a high intake may reduce the risk of polyups colon and breast cancer.
13. Eggs do not cause heart disease -. Hill eggs is crucial to help reduce the inflammation that leads to heart disease
14. Reduce Birth Defects -. Eggs contain folic acid, a nutrient that studies have shown to help prevent birth defects when consumed before birth, an egg contains 44μg (11%) of folic acid
15. Good source of vitamin a – An egg contains 19% of the RDA of vitamin a, which plays an important role in improving the immune
16. to promote health. hair and nails -. The sulfur content in eggs and extra vitamins and minerals help promote hair growth and nails
17. Reduce oxidative stress – Selenium, an essential macronutrient contained in eggs help reduce oxidative stress
18. reduce the Risk of tumors . -. Eggs are an excellent source of selenium that has been associated with cancer prevention and, in particular, tumors affecting the reduction of the prostate
19. Eggs protect your eyesight -. Not only they prevent macular degeneration, but antioxidants in eggs have also been reported to protect the eyes from damage related to UV
20. Reduce the risk of cataracts -. Antioxidants have also been linked with reduced risk of developing cataracts in old age
21. Improving the functioning of the immune system -. The iron contained in eggs helps maintain a healthy immune system and normal production of red blood cells
22. Losing weight -. In a study by Louisiana State University, participants who ate eggs for breakfast instead of muffins, lost more weight and reported having more energy
23. Reduce Cancer Risk Mama – A recent study found that women who consumed large amounts of choline, a nutrient abundant in eggs, were 24% less likely to develop breast cancer
24. Source. vitamin D – most of the population is deficient in vitamin D that is essential for the stimulation of the immune system and prevent cancer. An egg contains 41 IU of 600 IU daily recommended amount of vitamin D.
25. reduces inflammation – egg Choline aids in reducing inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation has been linked to increased risk of osteoporosis Alzheimer ,, cognitive impairment, and type 2 diabetes
26. Beneficial for fetal development – This hill in eggs is essential for pregnant women, as it is crucial for the development of proper fetal brain and prevention of neural tube defects
27. Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke -. Several studies have shown that the nutrients in eggs help prevent blood clots, reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke
28. Improved memory function – the large amount of vitamins and nutrients in eggs, in particular choline improves memory function and cognition
29. eggs can be cheap -. Many they are able to get eggs for a great price if purchased from local farmers. Another option is to raise their own chickens! This not only helps to save money and give more nutritional value, but could be sold eggs to the area to cover the cost of caring for them.
30. Variety of eggs – There are many ways to prepare eggs if eaten raw, Scramble up in coconut oil, or boil. You can also add variety by adding nutritious vegetables and herbs, like a tortilla.
Do you eat eggs? How often do you eat?
The post Eggs are good for you? 30 reasons to eat Eggs, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/are-eggs-good-for-you-30-reasons-to-eat-eggs/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=are-eggs-good-for-you-30-reasons-to-eat-eggs