Health benefits of mangosteen | nutritional values and vitamins in mangosteen ;
Health Benefits of mangosteen often called the “ queen of fruits ‘. Its scientific name is Garcinia mangostana. it is found mainly in east Asia south, is also one of the fruits of the region of Malaysia. has some great health benefits and is rich in nutrients. above all, it’s delicious! This time, we will be highlighting the nutrition and health benefits of mangosteens.
Health Benefits of mangosteen – Img Source
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of mangosteen
| nutritional values mangosteen
|| vitamins mangosteen
| Energy: 73kcal
|| thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2): 0.054 mg (5%)
| Carbohydrates: 17.91 grams
|| niacin (B3): 0.286 mg (2%)
| Fat: 0.58 g
|| The pantothenic acid (B5): 0.032 mg (1%)
| Protein: 0.41 grams
|| Vitamin B6: 0.018 mg (1%)
| Metals: 88,312 milli grams (approximately)
|| folate (B9) 😕 31g (8%)
|| Vitamin C: 2.9 mg (3%)
should read: Health Benefits of quinoa and nutritional information [infographic]
benefits of mangosteen juice mangosteen / health benefits
- mangosteens contain 40 natural chemicals biologically active compounds called xanthones . xanthones have an anti-inflammatory property. So this queen of juicy and delicious fruit can serve as your weapon against inflammation caused by some pain.
- You may be aware of the fact that the pain of sciatica does not have any medication to reduce pain. This is the final result that will help effectively in reducing pain due to its anti-inflammatory property
pattern sciatica pain. – Img
should read 😕 How to relieve low back pain
- Antioxidants are also element very effective in the fight against cancer .
- This fruit has a very low calorie content and that, according to evidence from previous nutritional facts. So feel free to include it in your diet. It also contains fiber, which is very useful for those suffering from constipation.
- contains vitamin C. Therefore consuming mangosteen help cope with the flu, inflated, gums, joint pain, bleeding from the nose cold and problems in the related gums. Also it forms the essential building block of collagen which bones, skin, blood vessels and tissues are composed of. Doctors recommend a daily intake of 90 mg of vitamin C for men and 75 mg for women.
- Like paprika, mangosteen may also be used as an effective measure against anemia. It promotes the growth of red blood cells. It also increases the size of blood vessels and reduces the chances of stroke, heart attack, etc.
mangosteen can be used to reduce the chances of a heart attack , heart attack, etc. – Img
should read: 10 Sneaky risk factors for heart disease
- in addition to vitamin C, which is a deposit of minerals such as copper, manganese and magnesium. They are very essential to the fight against stroke and heart related diseases.
- Cataract is an eye disease for which a person begins to lose vision initially and eventually ends up becoming completely blind. By consuming mangosteen, dilated blood provides more blood in the eye, thereby reducing the chances of cataracts.
- It is also said to be very effective in controlling triglyceride levels in the body which is responsible for cholesterol
should read :. 10 Effective home remedies for heartburn
- kick is given to your immune system.
- It is also said to contain anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Therefore, you can fight against many types of bacteria and fungi if they have entered their body by chance.
- For the same reason, is its use in the treatment of some skin diseases such as acne, skin blemishes, controls excess fat in the skin and dry skin
should read :. 15 stunning home remedies for the problem of dry skin
- It is also said they are effective remedy for Alzheimer’s disease .
- Eczema is a skin disease that begins with the redness and skin some explosions. The powder form of this fruit can be used to treat eczema. This powder can also be used for dysentery.
- A mixture of leaves and bark of mangosteen can be applied on the body to lower body temperature. It is also effective against urinary disorders.
- A fact that is similar to the men and women who menstruation leads to mood swings, weakness and other related symptoms such. This fruit is very effective for controlling these.
- is a wonderful energy reserve for you to give you enough energy to stay all day
energy should read :. 6 Effective ways to handle anxiety attacks
How to eat mangosteen?
mangosteens are very delicious and juicy fruit. To eat, the first preliminary step will be properly washed in running water. the outer layer of fresh fruit is soft so you can pull it with some force. At little old fruit they will tend to reach a fragile outer layer, which can be removed just as eggshells removed. Now that the fruit pulp is in your hands, you can eat raw. Be careful not to swallow the seeds however. Read also: amazing benefits of cucumber [Infographic]
Now that the fruit in your hands, you can chew and swallow directly fruit juices. Or grind separately to extract the juices.
You can also mangosteen beaten . Use only a teaspoon of it in batter and was beaten in a trasnform that mangsteen superfuit beaten with xanthones and other nutrients intact. In the good of frozen berries! Read also: 30 Deliciously Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Side effects of mangosteen
according to cancer.org without harmful effects of mangosteen have been reported to date. But there may be some allergies because it’s a plant. If subjected to a radiation therapy or chemotherapy, then antioxidants might obstruct it. Therefore it is advised that you take proper medical advice before consume mangosteen if you have cancer.
A study in 2014 showed that people suffering from ulcerative colitis should also have medical help before include this fruit in your diet. Read also: 12 Health amazing benefits of Avocados
Benefits of mangosteen [Bonus Infographic]
Benefits of mangosteen – Source
That’s all of us in health benefits of mangosteen . If you know more, feel free to share them with us here in HNBT. Thank you!
The post Health benefits of mangosteen | nutritional values and vitamins in mangosteen appeared first on http://healthnbodytips.com/health-benefits-of-mangosteen.html/