- 1/2 bunch spinach flat sheet, thick stems removed, leaves chopped (about 4 cups)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey meat
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- The kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine spinach, scallions, garlic, turkey and cumin in a medium bowl; Spice with salt and pepper. Using a fork, mix gently just to combine. form turkey mixture into twelve patties 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 lots, cook patties until golden brown and cooked through (to resist pressure patties with your spatula while cooking), about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
This article was originally published on http://www.aetrexblog.com/healthy-recipes/turkey-spinach-sliders/