Having dull skin, blemishes, or lifeless is truly a nightmare, regardless of age or season. If you are looking for beauty tips to make your skin more radiant, then read this article -. You will learn the best do-it-yourself ways to achieve brighter skin
have beautiful skin all year
Naturally women want their skin to look beautiful 365 days a year, as smooth as porcelain with a complexion that is free of wrinkles, pimples, age spots, blotches or other – and certainly no evidence of aging or exposure to the sun. To accomplish this, we can reap the benefits of mother nature and build our own team of “first aid cosmetic” to clarify uneven or dark spots, especially the face .
skin spots may be due to many different factors, but mainly due to exposure to ultraviolet rays or lack of proper hydration, for example, when we are on the beach. It could also be due to hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy or menstrual cycle, or just develop over time.
homemade recipes for brighter skin
- lemon juice : lemon juice is a natural product very effective for brightening the skin. It is known for its vitamin C, which is great in regulating the production of melanin skin. Melanin is responsible for providing the natural color of the skin. In addition, citric acid contained in Lemon juice also helps cell renewal. Take a slice of this super food and rub it directly on the face or any part of the body you want treated. You can also soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it to the skin. Be careful not to go out in the sun after this treatment – choose a weekend or a holiday for it. Otherwise, exposure to sun still cause more points to form
- Onion . More specifically we will talk about milk onion containing milk sulfur and vitamin C. the onion is an excellent product that can promote healthy skin throughout the year. It should only be used externally to reduce unwanted wrinkles, blemishes or acne scars – but it can also stimulate hair follicle growth, disinfect wounds, and eliminate dandruff. Puree with a red onion in a blender, and soak a cotton ball with milk produced. Apply milk directly to dark spots or wrinkles. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Note that if the area is already irritated, you may experience a burning sensation -. If this happens, rinse the onion milk immediately
- vinegar : Apple cider vinegar is one of the main ingredients in our list home remedies, both for its health benefits and beauty. This is because the acid pH helps reduce the appearance of pores and producing smoother shiny skin . To use it, simply soak a cotton ball with vinegar apple cider and apply it to any dark spots. Leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water
- Milk :. You’ve probably heard that Cleopatra, queen of ancient Egypt, bases its beauty routine use of fermented or sour milk. The bathroom lactic acid in milk helps remove dead skin cells, revealing a smoother, cleaner skin. Lactic acid also has excellent brightening that can help achieve a more even skin tone and with regular use can reduce dark spots. Make your own “facial peeling” with cotton wool soaked in warm milk . You leave it on overnight and rinse in the morning
- Yogurt ., Since it is derived from milk, properties of yogurt are very similar, but yogurt may also be used for disinfection of the skin, minimizing the appearance of pores, promote healing and regeneration of skin cells help maintain the natural moisture skin, and more. cultured milk also provides a barrier against bacterial skin infections. Use Yogurt as a mask to clarify the skin. First, wash your face with mild soap and water. Spread a generous amount of natural yogurt on the skin with your fingers or a small brush. Let stand for about 20 minutes before rinsing with warm
- Pepino :. Cucumber slices over the eyes are often used in beauty regimens because of its high moisture content helps relax and soothe tired eyelids. However, cucumber is also rich in vitamin E and essential oils. This makes it ideal for brightening the skin and its use will leave it radiant and beautiful. Cucumber also promotes softness and removes dark spots and wrinkles. All you need to do is peel a cucumber , remove seeds, and process in a blender until a paste forms. Apply the paste on the skin for 20 minutes before rinsing. The results are almost immediate
- Aloe vera :. Another ingredient that is essential for any beauty regime is the aloe. In addition to milk, which was a favorite of Nefertiti and Cleopatra to keep her beautiful and radiant skin. Gel from the aloe plant nourishes, brightens, and hydrates skin . Cut a stem of the plant and gently scrape the gel. Apply directly to the skin areas that need to shine and leave for an hour before rinsing with warm water
- Tomato :. Tomato juice contains a lot of nutrients that are good for our skin, including vitamins A and C, protein, and lycopene, which reduces the formation of so-called “free radicals”. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with a tablespoon of tomato juice , and use a cotton ball to apply to the face.
homemade recipes for skin brighter , article source: http://steptohealth.com/homemade-recipes-brighter-skin/