Why my grandmother had no cellulite? – Here is the answer ;
Spasuna My grandmother lived for 97 years. He died in his sleep. She does not suffer from serious diseases, high blood pressure did not only wore glasses with a long.
Due to its height of 161 cm – weight was 57 kg, without a single day of life was undergoing a diet. According to her, the hunger was “senseless girls mistreat your body and do not know how to enjoy the small pleasures of life.”
I think my grandmother experienced old age, because she stuck to a few simple rules.
- In the morning my grandmother drank herbal tea on an empty stomach. She did not know what soft drinks are, but at the expense of her, in her kitchen, in a special drawer in an old wooden cupboard, kept a bag of dried herbs.
cilantro, mint, thyme, calendula, nettle, rosehip … grandmother drank herbal drinks several times a day, regardless of the season outside. Even during the summer he wanted to make hot tea, to my surprise, it seemed more refreshing than colder drink.
Later I understood the reason for this. The secret of hot tea is simple – that dilates blood vessels and increases perspiration, and helps the excess heat away. So that’s the way the body cools. Therefore, in hot countries all people track to cool hot tea.
- grandmother had breakfast one hour after morning tea. Breakfast, unlike the theory that this should be the heaviest meal of the day was simple and small in quantity.
In the spring and summer I had one or two fruits, which were currently in season, or slice of bread, homemade cottage cheese / cheese and tomato -. They obtained directly from the garden
- grandmother was not the most exotic in the world cook, but for lunch we always prepares a stew of “what we have.” Their meals were simple, with only a few products, but still very tasty.
- grandmother did not know modern spices today, but salt, parsley, thyme, mint, basil, rosemary is regularly used …
She says they should only be used plants growing in their homeland.
- grandmother rarely had something for dinner, but there was some special glass that was no more than 50 ml / 1.6 oz complete with homemade brandy, she wanted to drink slowly. Often he joked that were her sleeping pills. She will not refuse a glass of red wine also.
- grandmother always eat seasonal food. In spring and summer was salads and fresh fruits. In late autumn and winter -. The same
Their winter salads were beets, turnips, carrots, cabbage or some delicious homemade pickles.
Do not forget apples and pears, which are eaten fresh or cooked in an oven. In winter there was Sunday without pumpkin baked grandmother, which she said was the perfect dessert.
- She always kept the garlic and hot pepper on the table, if we had something salty.
In the coldest months of the year, she did something she has also ordered a salad. In a bowl raw tomato sauce, fresh chopped leeks and a tablespoon of oil is poured. You can not imagine how delicious it is.
- Baba rarely drank milk, but gladly drank ayran and whey. From dairy products, he loved house in cheese, butter and cheese home. Yellow cheese was a luxury rarely was present at your table.
- grandmother was not a vegetarian, but she always knew when to fast and strictly committed to it. Rarely ate meat.
- She and other grandmothers in the area had a ritual. Every Wednesday afternoon, they went in pastry and compulsorily ordained two tulumbas and a large glass of boza.
On Saturday afternoon, also met in the house of one of them, drinking Turkish coffee combined with homemade sweets. It was these two days a week when my grandmother consume anything that has refined sugar.
- grandmother never had much time in one place. Even in winter, when there was no work in the garden, but found something to end, to be in the fresh air, and, above all, be moving.
- And last, but not least. Mind my grandmother was not too busy thinking about a career, make money and material wealth.
She lived from morning to night, day after day, day after day, so it was always in a good spiritual condition.
And after reading this, you will say, “Yes., But lived in another time, the food was different, the tension was smaller and cleaner environment-” And you’re right, but that does not stop striving to live a simple and healthy way, and my favorite grandmother Spasuna made.
The post Why my grandmother had no cellulite? – Here is the answer appeared first on http://www.naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com/why-my-grandmother-had-no-cellulite-here-is-the-answer/