Diarrhea is classified by frequent, loose, watery bowel movements. It occurs when the body does not absorb enough fluid or the digestive system produces excess fluid. loose stools contain more water, salt and minerals than solid stool and weigh more.
Water is the most essential to life compound; no water, no one would survive. Water treatment of many health and beauty. This article focuses specifically on the effect of consuming enough water it is in preventing diarrhea.
Coconut water for Diarrhea:
Coconut water is a healthy and refreshing drink that occurs naturally in the environment. It is rich in electrolytes such as sodium and potassium, which is very effective in preventing diarrhea and dehydration. Coconut water is an excellent way to prevent and cure diarrhea.
is coconut water good for diarrhea?
Yes! Coconut water is effective for treating diarrhea remedy, due to the properties listed below.
- Coconut water is effective in treating severe cases, dehydration caused by diarrhea. Its unique chemistry allows the body to rehydrate, while strengthening the immune system and energy supply.
- Coconut water increases blood circulation and maintains the proper pH level of body fluid. It’s also full of electrolytes, which provide energy and essential minerals to the body. 100 ml of coconut water containing 250 mg of potassium and sodium 105 mg.
- The osmolality of tender coconut water is greater than the ORT (ORS). Coconut water is the presence of other biological constituents that are rich in electrolytes and nutrients such as amino acids, vitamin C, magnesium, manganese, enzymes, minerals and fatty acids. It is also low in sodium and chloride, but rich in sugars.
- Note :. Excessive consumption of coconut water can backfire and cause diarrhea in some people
How to use coconut water for diarrhea:
- drink a glass of coconut water twice a day for optimum relief.
- or mix one cup of coconut water with ¼ cup of orange juice and a pinch of salt.
- taken regularly to prevent or cure diarrhea.
Does coconut water give you diarrhea?
Some people who drink coconut water experience diarrhea; others are able to easily digest coconut water and find that actually prevents and treats diarrhea. The ability of a person to digest coconut water depends mainly on how sensitive he or she is the sugar, which is a major component of coconut water. Many people have difficulty digesting fructose, which ultimately can lead to diarrhea. In individuals who are unable to absorb fructose, fructose in the pass relatively intact before it is decomposed into fatty acids by intestinal bacteria colon. fatty acids lead to a number of unpleasant symptoms such as diarrhea, gas, bloating and abdominal pain. To prevent these symptoms, we recommend taking the right amount of coconut water and to reduce that amount if you have difficulty absorbing sugars.
1. Rice water for diarrhea:
Rice water has similar sugars to starch that tend to draw less fluid outside the body compared to other simple sugars, such as glucose. diluted rice water is even better to penetrate the digestive system quickly and help prevent diarrhea.
Method – 1: Rice water
- Rise ½ cup rice in clean water.
- Place the rice in a large pot and add 2 liters of water to it.
- Bring the water to a boil and stir occasionally to prevent rice from sticking.
- Boil for 5-10 minutes.
- OR Add 1 cup brown rice with 6 cups water and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the rice is cooked.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- separate the rice water and put water aside until cool.
- Once the water has cooled, consume water to help treat diarrhea.
- Note: Rice water can be consumed as often as necessary to prevent diarrhea. Young children can also give rice water for diarrhea.
- . Note: Drinking water hot rice can make the problem worse diarrhea
Method – 2: Rice water with rice flour
- Add 1 cup of white rice or brown 3 cups boiling water and boil for 15 minutes.
- After the rice is cooked, remove the rice and water with a cloth, pour water into a glass.
- Let the water cool for a few minutes.
- Take a small cup of rice flour and several tablespoons eat, drink rice water to help you swallow flour.
- Note: For infants, the rice mixture should be administered with a little sugar and milk. For older children and adults, this mixture should be consumed after taking rice water. The mixture is cured diarrhea and give some energy.
method – 3: Water rice with raisins
- Rise 4 tablespoons rice and place in a saucepan.
- Pour a spoonful of raisins and 1.5 liters of boiling water.
- Let the mixture simmer for about an hour, then strain the water.
- Serve cold water by adding salt or sugar to it.
2. lemon water for diarrhea:
water or lemon juice helps to kill the bacteria that are responsible for the diarrhea. It also soothes irritation in the intestines by eliminating waste more efficiently and is a home remedy readily available.
Method – 1: Lemon Water
- Extract the juice of one or two fresh lemons.
- Add ½ cup of hot water and mix well.
- SIP water mixture to help get rid of diarrhea.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day until you experience complete relief.
- . Note: It may take 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice before meals to kill pathogens that can cause diarrhea
Method – 2: lemon with ginger
- Take 2 teaspoons lemon juice, ½ teaspoon ginger paste and a pinch of black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl to make a thin paste.
- Consume this paste twice a day to prevent diarrhea.
method – 3: Lemon with water chamomile
- Take a cup of warm water and add a teaspoon of dried chamomile.
- Let the chamomile steep for a few minutes, then strain the tea.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the tea and drink mix to help treat indigestion and diarrhea.
Method – 4: Recipe Lemon water
- squeeze the juice of ½ lemon in a glass and pour cold water on it.
- Add maple syrup, ground ginger, cayenne pepper and lemon water.
- Mix well and drink in the morning to avoid problems of diarrhea.
Method – 5: lemon with ginger and pepper powder
- Combine ½ teaspoon lemon juice and ginger juice.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder into juice.
- Drink twice daily or until aqueous faeces.
2. Salt water for diarrhea:
Diarrhea often leads to dehydration if not treated properly. In order to rehydrate yourself and cure diarrhea, try the following methods of salt water.
Method – 1: solution of salt and sugar
- Combine a tablespoon of sugar and salt.
- Add sugar and salt mixture to a liter of water and shake well.
- Drink the solution to rehydrate yourself and prevent diarrhea.
- The use of this mixture 2-3 times a day will provide your body with the necessary glucose and electrolytes needed for rehydration.
- . Note: Frequent drinking broth with salt the same results
Method – 2: Sal with orange juice
- Take 2-3 oranges cool, remove the skin, and put through a blender or in a blender.
- Blend fresh oranges 2-3
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 and 1/3 cup water.
- Mix ingredients well and drink during the day to treat diarrhea and rehydrate.
method – 3: saltwater solution
- Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in a glass of water.
- Drink to prevent and treat diarrhea and dehydration.
- . Note: Lemon juice or sugar can be added to flavor
Method – 4: Sal with baking powder and lemon juice
- Mix 1/3 cup lemon juice 1/3 cup water, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon of baking powder.
- Drink frozen or at room temperature on a pallet.
Method – 5: salt solution Sugar Baby
- Take ¼ teaspoon sea salt and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Add salt and sugar to a cup of water and stir well.
- pour the solution into a bottle and allow the baby to drink the whole bottle.
- The solution will help replace electrolytes that help in digestion and prevent dehydration.
3. Gelatin water for diarrhea:
gelatin helps treat diarrhea due to gelatin helps bind the stool and stop diarrhea, while rehydration.
Method – 1: water jelly for children
- Dissolve a packet of gelatin according to package directions.
- dilute it with 2 cups of water and pour the water solution in a bottle or sippy cup.
- Allow the child to drink the mixture throughout the day to relieve diarrhea and dehydration.
- regularly consume this liquid until relieved. The liquid can also be frozen and served as an ice cream.
- Note: Do not choose a flavor that is not red as artificial dye in the gelatin can color the stools
Method – 2:. Jelly water for adults
- Take a package of gelatin and do it according to package directions.
- Add enough cold water to make it potable.
- Drink gelatin mixture before it sets.
4. Drinking water helps diarrhea?
Drinking plenty of water is crucial for those suffering from diarrhea to prevent dehydration, but it is also important to ensure that the water is free from harmful bacteria, viruses or parasites. Water intoxication can occur under certain conditions, such as water that has been contaminated. If you have diarrhea after drinking plenty of water, consider reducing your water consumption.
5. Tap water for diarrhea:
Avoid drinking tap water because it can sometimes be contaminated with bacterial and viral infections. Although tap water is safe for brushing teeth, it should not be used to make ice without being purified.
Well Water Can give you diarrhea?
good water alone will not cause diarrhea; However, the wells are contaminated by bacteria and other pathogens can cause digestive upset. If there is any suspicion that your well may be contaminated, it is necessary to call the health department so they can check the well and determine whether the water is safe to drink.
6 types of diarrhea:
1. Water Diarrhea:
water diarrhea is caused by imbalances in the digestive tract, viral infections or bacterial, medical problems, medicines and food intolerances or allergies. common viral and bacterial infections that cause diarrhea are viral gastroenteritis; stomach flu, norovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus and; Campylobacter and Salmonella. Those with medical problems such as malabsorption, hyperthyroidism and diabetes may also have problems with diarrhea. Antacids, magnesium supplements, NSAIDs, antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and drugs for high blood pressure can also affect bowel movements one. Finally, food allergies to dairy products, yeast, gluten, sugar and can cause diarrhea if that food is consumed. Other medical problems that are similar to, and may be confused with water are cholera diarrhea, Crohn’s disease, and fecal impaction.
Children often suffer from diarrhea water at some point. It is often transmitted through dirty hands, contaminated food, or touching toilets that may have bacteria or viruses in them. These viruses and bacteria can cause fever, diarrhea and dehydration. The rotavirus vaccine is often recommended as a preventative of these symptoms, and can be managed by your child’s pediatrician. Food poisoning and lactose intolerance can also cause diarrhea in children and adults alike.
how to treat water diarrhea?
- Drink plenty of fluids like water juices, soups, and fruit. Diarrhoea causes the body to expel water and body fluids at a rapid rate, leading to dehydration. It is important fluid down as often as possible to avoid dehydration.
- Eat foods low in fiber to help stabilize the digestive system. Biscuits, noodles, rice and chicken are best when you have diarrhea because they provide quick carbohydrate and protein.
- regularly taking probiotic supplements can help restore the proper balance of bacteria in your digestive system. It is strongly recommended probiotic supplement Lactobacillus GG.
- If symptoms persist, please schedule a visit to your doctor or health care professional for prescription drugs to relieve water diarrhea medications.
2. Water Yellow Diarrhea:
Yell water diarrhea can be caused by low production of bile resulting virus, intestinal parasites, bacteria, or even food allergies. Yellow water diarrhea accompanied pain under the right rib cage is often a sign that the liver or gallbladder is causing the problems. Pain under the left side of the chest suggests problems with the pancreas and spleen.
yellow water diarrhea is a sign that your body is unable to properly absorb nutrients. It is essential to avoid fatty and oily and spicy foods and to consume electrolytes to solve this type of diarrhea. It is also possible that food and water contamination, GERD, pancreatic cancer, and human parasites to cause these symptoms, so it is important to consult your health care professional if the pain is chronic or lasts more than 24 hours.
To prevent diarrhea of yellow water, you can switch to a liquid diet, eating several small meals rather than large meals, be aware of drinking more water and increase consumption of fruits and fibrous vegetables.
3. Green Diarrhea water:
green water diarrhea is caused due to diet or consumed in recent days supplements. First, you should consider whether you ate all green foods such as green leafy vegetables or foods with artificial colors; Foods such as dark purple Kool-Aid, Popsicles or gelatin; or iron supplements or iron-rich foods. It is also possible that babies experience diarrhea green water depending on the type of breast milk or formula are given. In older children, it is more likely to occur from the diet or suction crayons or markers. If symptoms persist for more than two days, you should consult your doctor to avoid dehydration and other serious health problems.
4. Black Diarrhea water:
Black water diarrhea is a severe form of diarrhea that cause severe dehydration. The black color may be due to altered blood or bleeding from the upper gastrointestinal tract. black stools indicate blood loss form the stomach or elsewhere in the digestive system. Counter medications such as Pepto-Bismol and some foods can make your stools look darker than usual, but often a doctor should be consulted if you are experiencing symptoms such as black stools. Drinking plenty of water can help, but if left unchecked within two days, a health care professional is highly recommended.
5. Vitamin Water Diarrhea:
water fortified vitamin include vitamins and other ingredients for flavor, which may include sweeteners, syrups, and other fruit flavors artificial. The water also contains vitamin erythritol, a sugar alcohol containing less calories than sugar produced naturally. Excessive intake of erythritol and other alchohols sugar can lead to adverse effects, such as diarrhea, stomach pain and headache physical symptoms, so it’s smart to avoid taking vitamin water when you are suffering from diarrhea.
6. Clear Water Diarrhea:
diarrhea Clear water comes in a colorless substance, similar to water. Clear water is highly contagious, and should take precautions to prevent the spread of this disease. Separation of towels, dishes and utensils, and provide separate bathroom facilities can help prevent the spread of clean water diarrhea, but if that is not possible, it is best to disinfect bathroom surfaces. This condition is most commonly caused by a viral gastroenteritis and is potentially serious. You should contact a gastroenterologist if you are still experiencing symptoms after a day or two.
Precautions and tips
- Drink as much water as possible during the day to avoid dehydration and rehydrate after an episode of diarrhea.
- Coconut water can lower blood pressure, so you should discuss this option with your doctor before attempting such a remedy if you have blood pressure problems.
- is better to stop using coconut water at least two weeks before elective surgery and afetrv as they interfere with blood pressure.
- Excessive consumption of lemon water can lead to dehydration and, ultimately, cause diarrhea. Please consult your doctor to make sure you are consuming the right amount.
- Taking too much salt can cause diarrhea or worse. Always use the right amount of salt or therapy of oral rehydration salts (ORS).
- water jelly should not be given to children over 1.5 years.
- Hydration is an ongoing process. If you are experiencing or have experienced diarrhea and / or dehydration, take these remedies regularly.
- Although distilled water will not cause diarrhea, avoid excessive drinking it because you have a risk of diarrhea water.
Do you know any other water resource for diarrhea? Or have you tried any of the above methods? Share your experience with us.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/water-for-diarrhea/