blackheads and acne are the result of a condition long-term skin characterized by white heads, blackheads, oily skin and most likely scars on the face, chest and back. This occurs when the pores are blocked and excess oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria can not be removed effectively. In general, it is due to many reasons such as a bacterial infection, a weak immune system, an accumulation of toxins in the body, lack of food, or pollution and irritation of the hair follicles.
There are thousands of skin care products from hundreds of brands on the market claiming that it is not the ultimate solution for acne and pimples. These treatments are very expensive and you can end up spending a lot of money on cosmetic products only to be disappointed again at the end. Many people have begun to explore the natural home remedies that are not only cheap and readily available, but are safer and more effective if applied properly.
A home remedy, in particular, can do wonders for your skin is toothpaste! Yes, you read it right! Toothpaste can be used as an emergency treatment for acne and pimples simply by direct application to the skin. Dry out a pimple quickly and absorbs excess oil in the skin, reducing the time it will take to fully heal. It is necessary, however, to use this remedy sparingly and with the right technique, as it can dry out your skin if overused or used incorrectly.
The magic ingredients in toothpaste
The application of toothpaste on the skin to get rid of pimples is an ancient practice. It is effectively gets rid of acne due to the presence of ingredients such as baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, sodium pyrophosphate, alcohol, menthol, and most importantly triclosan. Triclosan is a preservative that is an active ingredient in toothpastes, soaps, bath gels and acne treatment products. It is also a well-known antibacterial agent. Another important toothpaste ingredient is sodium bicarbonate.
Sodium bicarbonate contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is a known remedy for acne, as well as an effective exfoliant. Toothpaste also contains silica which is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties. When silica is applied to the damaged skin that can help speed the healing process. Finally, hydrogen peroxide with antibacterial properties can be very effective in removing blackheads.
The choice of pasta right for your skin type teeth:
Although the toothpaste contains many effective ingredients, it does not mean it will work the same for everyone. Causes of Acne and pimples can be enormous, as dehydration, toxins, poor hygiene, or even genetics. However, given the fact that it is a cheap and effective treatment for pimples, is absolutely worth a try.
is recommended to choose the toothpaste on your pimples used wisely. The efficacy of treatment depends largely on the type of skin and the type of toothpaste used.
There are so many brands of toothpaste on the market as we are using these as skin care products, so choosing the right one to suit your skin type is a difficult task, but is essential in to get the most effective treatment for their grain.
Many people complain that they have tried to toothpaste to treat acne, but have not noticed any difference and often the question of whether it really works. Most of them claim may be due to the use of the wrong type of toothpaste while expecting great results.
Keep the following points in mind when choosing a toothpaste for the treatment of grains:
- Choose a paste of pure white teeth for treatment. This type of toothpaste contains baking soda, triclosen, and hydrogen peroxide, in which all of these are effective ingredients they use to get rid of pimples. Toothpaste with colored stripes or colors often contain other ingredients that can irritate your skin condition further.
- not opt for a toothpaste based gel. Its formulation and ingredients are different from a regular toothpaste and can not be effective in the treatment of grains.
- pastas natural and organic teeth are a good choice because it does not contain added preservatives or fluoride chemicals. In addition, tooth pastes containing natural ingredients like tea tree oil, aloe, and eucalyptus, along with baking soda will help in drying grains.
- The only problem here is that if you have very sensitive skin or allergies to natural ingredients, then remember to check the ingredient list carefully before use to make sure you will not be to cause additional skin irritation.
- Choose a toothpaste that does not contain fluoride. Many people suffer from an allergy to fluoride minutes and also has a tendency to cause skin rashes.
- avoid toothpastes with whitening agents such as bleach teeth. These agents can burn the skin or cause patches of light in which to apply it. People with darker skin should especially take this as a precaution because of the highly bleach reacts with the melanin in the skin.
Test your skin:
Once you have selected a toothpaste, you have to make sure your skin does not react badly with it.You want to make sure that above everything else that your skin can keep the pressure on the use of toothpaste frequently. Always perform a skin test before going on board with toothpaste.
Apply the paste to different areas of the face and body and evaluate howeach areas react to it. Let the toothpaste at least 15 minutes. If you do not notice any irritation, it is safe to use on your skin for an extended period of time.
Sometimes what works for your face may not work for other parts of your body and vice versa. Generally people who are prone to blackheads and acne or have very oily or combination skin type. These types are suitable for this treatment because the toothpaste dries the skin.
However, if you have a combination of dry and sensitive skin, you really want to be careful about how much of this treatment the skin can handle and how often you use it. Excess toothpaste can certainly start to cause problems such as redness and irritation by excessive drying of the skin.
prevent excessive dryness:
Now that you have selected the type of toothpaste and your skin tested to make sure it does not interact badly with her, you should carefully follow the steps below to prevent excessive drying of the skin when this treatment is used. This treatment should not be used more than four times a week and should be done only once in a day. Once applied this treatment and see visible in the size of a grain reduction, stop treatment and let the healthy grain alone.
Make sure your hands are clean before applying the toothpaste on his face. Any dirt or debris in your hands could transfer more bacteria on your face that can aggravate your skin condition.
wash your face and other areas of application:
Clean the face and other areas in which to apply the toothpaste background . Any excess oil and dirt can interfere with the effectiveness of treatment. Steam or wash your face and other areas thoroughly with your regular wash or cleanser face. Pat dry.
Take a little toothpaste on the index finger for one or two grains. If you have a larger number of pimples or acne to be treated, use the back of your hand to hold more toothpaste.
Apply toothpaste directly onto the grain in small amounts. No massaged into the skin, simply place a small drop of toothpaste on the pimple.
NEVER use toothpaste as a facial mask or applied to the affected areas of the skin because it can cause peeling, irritation and redness. DO NOT apply a bandage or cover the toothpaste anything that might prevent your skin breathe. This will cause the outbreak spread to a wider area.
Leave the toothpaste at least two hours or as needed for your skin. Some people like to apply toothpaste on your pimples before sleeping and wash it when they wake up. It is important to note that if you have sensitive skin and saw some skin irritation after the test, then you should not leave the toothpaste on the pimple affected area for more than two hours.
Wash your face and any other area where the toothpaste with a clean, damp cloth applied and circular movements. Do not rub the fabric too hard on your skin because it can end up causing irritation and damage. Once you’ve cleared all of the toothpaste from your skin, splash some cold water on it to soothe the skin and help close the pores. Pat your skin dry and apply a light moisturizer to prevent dryness.
Along with this treatment, it is important to remember the following tips to help soothe the skin of the beans in the long run:
- Avoid touching your pimples as you can. Touching pimples bacteria transferred to the skin and prolonged outbreaks of acne.
- frequently change their pillowcases.
- Try to drink six to eight glasses of water every day.
- Avoid wearing makeup or applying beauty creams caused skin irritation.
- wash your face as often as possible to remove the grime and sweat.
- find a good cleanser that suits your skin type and use it every night before going to sleep.
Add these ingredients to toothpaste to amplify its effectiveness:
Here we will know everything about the remedies that gives excellent results against pimples / acne when mixed with toothpaste.
- Add a little honey . Honey has anti-bacterial properties that help with drying on caused by toothpaste healing properties. Also decrease the chances of healing. Honey also restricts redness and irritation caused by the solid ingredients in the toothpaste.
- Add tea tree oil . It is very effective in treating acne and its symptoms. While toothpaste works only in the grain, tea tree oil works really the root cause of the shin. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent that will protect your skin while excess oil from the pores is drawn.
- Add an equal amount of aloe vera gel to toothpaste if you have sensitive skin or skin that is prone to damage. Aloe vera has an excellent soothing and cooling properties that will control the aggressive agents in toothpaste while reducing the damaged above and around the pimple skin. It can also be applied after washing the toothpaste added moisture and soothing.
- Add a small amount of turmeric for extra cleaning and reducing dark spots that pimples tend to leave behind. Indian scriptures and the Vedas are full of the benefits of turmeric to the skin and its healing and rejuvenating properties.
Advantages of using toothpaste for pimples:
There are some major advantages of using toothpaste as a treatment for acne and pimples that are mentioned below.
- contains less harmful substances over-the-counter creams.
- always available in the country. You do not have to be ordered from a catalog or search the city high and low to find it.
- may not have to worry about that is not available as the latest brand of acne gel that just disappeared off the market evolution.
- is an inexpensive treatment that is likely to give the most benefit. In general, treatment of acne and pimple can be quite heavy on your pockets, but with this toothpaste, you do not have to worry about it.
- If done correctly and if it adapts to the skin, so there are no side effects.
Excellent Quick Fix:
Remember that the use of toothpaste is not an approved treatment for acne dermatology. Some toothpastes contain antibacterial ingredients like triclosan or hydrogen peroxide, etc., and makes the over-the-counter creams a better choice.
Although it has been known and used for quite some time as an effective treatment for pimples and acne, only meant to be a quick fix. It does nothing to treat the cause of acne or pimples and you should immediately stop treatment if your skin reacts badly.
Toothpaste dries the skin and may cause redness, irritation, patches, or peel if used too often. You should always consult and take frequent dermatological proper guidance and prolonged acne or breakouts and use toothpaste as a quick fix in an emergency.
This is all about toothpaste for pimples. I hope you liked the article and give you a test for this remedies toothpaste. But do not forget to share your experience with us.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/toothpaste-for-pimples-and-acne/