Use The Amazing Chickpeas against anemia ;
Chick peas, chickpeas or beans salted (Cicer arietinum) are the names of the same plant, protein-rich legumes. Its seeds are as soy beans or peas, it is light brown in color, and can be used as a stew (or cooked vegetables) plant can be used as flour toasted bread and while eating popcorn fried corn or sunflower. It has been used for over 200 years as a coffee substitute in Europe.
Young pods of this plant are not consumed, because they contain a higher amount of oxalic acid and malic acid that can cause serious disorders of the body.
The earliest records of this plant date from the 13th century and testify to its wide application in the region of modern Turkey. Anatolia has been transferred to the Middle East, North Africa, Spain, and the Balkans, which is grown mainly in Macedonia and Dalmatia. The most famous dishes are hummus chickpeas (garbanzos prayer) and falafel (fried dumplings).
belongs to the group of high-quality food, which is recommended to be included in the daily diet as:
- is loaded with proteins that can replace meat protein, especially when used with rice or potatoes. These proteins help the reabsorption of iron and calcium, to improve the functioning of the spleen and have diuretic effects;
- which is an excellent source of iron. It contains twice the amount of iron compared to the meat, so it is recommended in the diet of people with anemia, during the menstrual cycle in women during pregnancy and lactation;
- containing large amounts of calcium, necessary for the development of children (bones and teeth), but also for women in menopause (osteoporosis);
- chickpeas have a low glycemic index and can help stabilize glucose levels in the blood, which causes food suitable for diabetics;
- contains large amounts of fiber that reduce the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood and improve digestion (against constipation);
- helps in regulating blood pressure, optimal functioning of the nervous and muscular system due to the presence of magnesium;
- is recommended for diets because it gives a feeling of satiety for longer;
- Reduces the risk of heart disease;
- which is very beneficial for removing toxins from the body, especially sulfates used as preservatives in processed foods, and the same in many people cause weakness, nausea, diarrhea, rash and wheezing (symptoms of intolerance sulfate);
- containing manganese, which acts against free radical damage, promotes normal functioning of the thyroid gland, while allowing the body to make better use of some nutrients in the diet (biotin, thiamin, vitamin C and choline);
- chickpea improves immunity and protects the body against various infections and colds, due to the presence of zinc and copper;
- besides the aforementioned, containing molybdenum, selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B and folic acid
Attention -. However, people who are allergic to chickpeas should avoid and people who have problems with the digestive system, as it can cause gas, bloating and diarrhea and sometimes stomach cramps if consumed in larger quantities.
The post Use The Amazing Chickpeas against anemia appeared first on http://www.naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com/use-the-amazing-chickpeas-against-anemia/