These plants should be immediately removed from your flat, house or yard – They are poisonous

These plants should be immediately removed from your flat, house or yard – They are poisonous ;

If you have children or pets, remove these plants from your apartment, house or yard, because someone might be poisoned … these-plants-should-be-immediately-removed-from-your-flat-house-or-yard-they-are-poisonous

of course I have some of your favorite plants in your garden or on the balcony, which should be removed as soon as possible because of its toxicity, especially if you have small children and pets, because you can not completely control its movement.

may happen out of curiosity, someone to treat some of the plants, which can be very dangerous. Symptoms of poisoning from these plants are not harmless at all.

These are the most common poisonous plants that may have at home:

rhododendron (Rhododendron ferrugineum)

This wonderful plant is a perfect decoration for your garden. Be very careful with the consumption of its flower, stem and leaves, because it can cause dangerous poisoning. The main symptoms of poisoning are abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, paralysis, coma and even death.

Oleander (Nerium oleander)

oleander flowers in white, pink and red. It looks beautiful and children often pickits flowers. However, a single sheet can poison the child. Symptoms of poisoning include fever, dizziness and heart rate slowed.

Hemlock (Conium maculatum)

This flower may appear on your garden as weeds. If you have pets, be sure to get rid of it. The poison hemlock smells like carrots and attracts pets. If it consumed directly, which attacks the nervous system. Furthermore, in both animals and humans, it causes epilepsy and even death.

Narciso

In yellow daffodil, its bulb is the most poisonous part. Although it looks great, think twice before planting it. If you suspect your pet has eaten immediately go to the vet. Symptoms after eating yellow narcissus are diarrhea, vomiting, fever, cramps and arrhythmias.

English yew (Taxus baccata)

In this plant the most toxic parts are the seeds. However, it is no less toxic are its other parts. The alkaloids found in this plant can cause convulsions, paralysis, and in the worst case, even the cessation of the heart.

(Hydrangea macrophylla)

This beautiful flower contains very dangerous poison, cyanide. However, you should not worry too much about it. Humans and animals need to eat large quantities of this flower so you can harm them. However, do not risk it.

philodendron (Philodendron bipinnatifidum)

fluids containing this flower can irritate the skin and oral cavity. This can cause difficulty breathing, swelling of throat problems and stomach. Although some dangerous reactions are very rare, it would be advisable not to keep this plant at home If you have small children or pets.


The post These plants should be immediately removed from your flat, house or yard – They are poisonous appeared first on http://www.naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com/these-plants-should-be-immediately-removed-from-your-flat-house-or-yard-they-are-poisonous/

You May Also Like: