Virtually each of us has felt anxiety at one point in our lives. However, when it becomes worse and with a vague sense of anxiety or fear that is appropriate to the potential threat that causes or creates the desire to flee without knowing what the real danger is, then special attention is required before increase. In this case, one can consider a number of herbal remedies for anxiety.
Anxiety You may come from the physiological reaction of drugs, substance abuse, drugs, glandular disorders, hypoglycemia and cardiovascular disease. The psychological trauma, such as hidden unconsciously war experiences or personal childhood traumas and accidents, assaults and natural disasters can also cause anxiety. Before talking about natural remedies for anxiety, here are some of the symptoms that show if you or someone you know is suffering from condition.
- Symptoms of anxiety are:
- Insomnia, sleep not repairer and waking at intervals
- dizziness, trembling of the body
- inability to remain calm in one place
- unnecessary tension, irritability, anger, worry, despair
- the inability to think clarity
- women may experience increased premenstrual symptoms
- the increase in breathing and heart rate
- strong and rapid palpitation
- lump in the throat, dry mouth
- chest tightness, stomach pains
- tingling of the extremities (hands and feet), muscle contractions.
Natural remedies for anxiety
These are some of the natural remedies for anxiety that can help prevent embarrassment in public situations. However, severe cases should be seen by a doctor and supplemented with these natural remedies anxiety.
Anxiety Natural remedy # 1: boil three (3) tablespoons of oatmeal in ¼ liter of water, to be taken with a cup before each meal.
Anxiety Natural Remedy # 2: this is for postpartum (after delivery) anxiety and tension. You can make a tea with 1 teaspoon of lemon balm and I cup of water. To do this, boil water, remove from heat and add the lemon balm. Let cool for a few minutes and strain. Take 3 cups a day for anxiety. This is one of the effective natural remedies for anxiety.
Anxiety natural # 3 choice: those who have anxiety about food can make an infusion of hops with a teaspoon of flowers and ½ cup water. Boil water and remove from heat, add the hops and let it stay for a few minutes. Finally, the strain. Take 2 or 3 cups a day if you feel anxiety.
Anxiety Natural Remedy # 4: famous Valerian is a remedy for anxiety. Prepare 7 to 15 grams of valerian root to a pint of water and a cup of tea before bedtime.
Anxiety Natural Remedy # 5: infusion of the leaves of an orange tree is an excellent sedative and sleep smooth. This is another effective natural remedies for anxiety to treat out.
Anxiety Natural remedy No. 6: can make an infusion of lime which can be taken before bedtime as one of the natural remedies for anxiety.
Anxiety natural # 7 remedy: another good remedy is to take carrot juice, spinach, beets, parsley and once or twice day.
Anxiety Natural Remedy # 8: mix equal parts of lime, lemon balm, basil and 1 tablespoon of extract of passion flower, then pour in 1 cup of water is boiling. Cover and let cool. Strain and drink 1 cup in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Anxiety natural # 9 remedy: pressing the point between the eyebrows in the center helps disperse anxious thoughts. This is a digital therapy remedy.
Anxiety Natural Remedy # 10: mixture into a bowl, 5 drops of lavender oil, 4 drops of essence of tangerine and 5 drops of neroli orange or orange blossom and then add 2 tablespoons oil hump. With this preparation, massage in the abdomen and along the spine in order to reduce anxiety. You can also add 2 tablespoons salt, diluted in a jug of 1 liter of hot water and place in the hot bath for at least 15 minutes.
Anxiety natural # 11 remedy: fill the tub with a little cold water to body temperature, approximately 94 0 and 97 0 F (35 0 and 36 0 C). Enter the bathroom as soon as possible and stay in the bath at least 20 minutes. Add water as needed to keep the bathroom temperature.
Anxiety Natural remedy # 12: Aspen or Red Chestnut take if you suffer from a vague nagging feeling of foreboding that something bad is about to happen.
Anxiety Natural remedy # 13: Passionflower, also known as Dela Passion flower is a plant that is famous for its natural calming effects. When combined with lemon balm and lavender (natural tonic nervous system), it is a very powerful aroma when it comes to relieving anxiety and panic.
- Listening Soft music can help reduce anxiety.
- Talking to a family member or friend can help dispel tension and anxiety.
- Take a good and well deserved rest. If possible, take naps during the day.
- go on vacation in quiet places such as mountains and fields.
- avoid going to noisy places.
- often engage in exercises like swimming and cycling.
- Maintain good blood sugar balance and avoid refined sugars (candy, pastries, white bread, etc.). These should be replaced with complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, etc.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages like coffee, soda or black tea and chocolate or alcohol.
- consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables such as peaches, nuts, garlic, green leafy vegetables, legumes, soy products, yoghurts etc is also one of natural remedies for anxiety so you should consider.