The busy schedules became common part of our lives that we It does not to care for the health of the skin and scalp. Because of this, we all face many scalp problems. vibrant healthy scalp hair requires and for this, the tea tree oil helps a lot to get rid of scalp problems and to maintain healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant native to Australia. The treatment of scalp problems is one among the multitude of first aid and domestic uses tea oil. Here in this article, you came to know about the properties of tea tree oil to help maintain healthy scalp and how to apply it to the scalp to prevent many scalp problems.
is tea tree oil Good for your scalp?
The best remedy to relieve all the problems of the scalp is the tea tree oil. It has the following properties that keep all scalp problems at bay.
- of tea tree oil acts as an anti-fungal killing the bacteria that cause the excessive production of skin cells resulting in white flakes called dandruff.
- tea tree oil containing terpinene-4-ol has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal that helps to treat scalp problems properties. When it applied to the scalp, which penetrates the hair follicles, which uncovers and kills microorganisms that cause dandruff, scalp itching and irritation.
- has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat itchy scalp effectively.
- effectively moisturizes hair and scalp. Therefore, it is one of the best solutions for dry and itchy scalp. This helps get rid of dead skin cells and dirt on the scalp thereby creating a favorable environment for the healthy growth of hair and scalp environment.
- is a natural germicide and antiseptic that kills all germs that cause scalp problems and hair.
- Uncover the sebum blocks the hair follicles and then clearing up bacterial and fungal infections.
- also it removes oil particles and other dirt in excess to your hair shiny and healthy.
tea tree oil to treat scalp
simply try all these methods of tea tree oil to get rid of the problems scalp.
Method – 1: (tea tree oil with carrier oil)
- application to take a small bottle and fill it with 3/4 full of any oil carrier as jojoba oil, olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, etc.
- add 10 -15 drops of tea tree oil in it and mix well
- Apply this to your scalp and hair
- massage gently for a few minutes to oil saturated entire scalp
- is left for a few hours or overnight (for best results)
- you some tingling in the scalp effect will be felt, but do not worry
- wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner is applied.
- This process helps keep all scalp problems at bay.
This process is also used to treat smelly scalp, ringworm of the scalp.
Method – 2: (tea tree oil with essential oil of eucalyptus)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and add a few drops of eucalyptus oil
- Heat the oil and apply it to your scalp, massaging the entire scalp
- Or, you can use this as a rinse through the combination of these two oils in water
- Or you can add a few drops of shampoo used regularly and wash your hair with it.
method – 3: (tea tree oil with olive oil)
- Take 5 drops of tea tree oil and mix this with at least a tablespoon of hot olive oil
- Apply this oil on the scalp and hair and leave for a few hours or overnight
- repeat this process once a day for 3 consecutive weeks.
Method – 4: (tea tree oil with olive oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and oil olive oil and mix well
- rub and massage the scalp mixture directly by using your finger tips
- However, be sure to focus on the affected scalp
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and let it sit for one hour (more if possible)
- wash hair with regular shampoo and conditioner
the tea tree oil for dry scalp:
dry scalp can be treated very well with this tea tree oil. He came to know how to use tea tree oil for dry scalp to treat dry scalp and also to get well -. Hydrated
Method – 1: (tea tree oil in the shampoo)
- Pour 5-6 drops of tea tree oil and mix well in a shampoo or conditioner
- use this solution to rinse your hair and scalp
- or you can just use oil tea tree containing shampoo or conditioner
- regularly use products oil tea tree mixed in shampoos or shampoos based on tea tree oil and conditioners for best results.
Method – 2: (tea tree oil rinse)
- Pour 5 to 10 drops of tea tree oil in water
- Mix well and use this to rinse your hair
- Wash your hair and wash with this water
- Make sure the shampoo in the hair completely clean.
method – 3: (tea tree oil with jojoba oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and add any carrier oil like jojoba
- Mix well and gently massage the scalp for about 10 – 15 minutes
- let it sit for a few minutes or overnight if possible
- Finally wash thoroughly and then repeat regularly to get rid of the problem.
- Or, you can use tea tree oil and massage into the scalp, which causes some tingling.
- massage the entire scalp and hair and then left overnight and rinse in the morning.
This process is also used to treat eczema of the scalp.
Method – 4: (spray diluted tea tree oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and add 1 cup of water
- mix well and pour this on an empty spray bottle.
- Spritz your scalp throughout the week whenever scalp feels dry and itchy
- Make sure your hair does not contain heavy oils, as it causes the accumulation and also have a light spray on the scalp
- wash your hair once in two days to get rid of dry scalp.
Get more DIY home remedies to treat dry scalp with other ingredients.
The tea tree oil for itchy scalp
is probably itching
The scalp when subjected to an allergic, fungal or bacterial reactions at. Tea tree oil acts as a natural agent that treats all their scalp problems. Try these methods for how to get clear scalp from itching.
Method – 1: (tea tree oil)
- Take 5 to 10 drops of tea tree oil in the palm of your hand and apply directly on the scalp itchy
- massage it on the scalp and leave it
- wash your hair every day with a shampoo tea tree oil
- This process helps alleviate itching and softens the skin and clogged hair follicles is also deleted.
- keep doing this until complete relief of itchy scalp is obtained.
Method – 2: (tea tree oil with peppermint oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil, oil mint in a cup of warm water
- stir well and use this to rinse the scalp after shampooing
- is left for a few minutes and then wash it thoroughly
- If the hair becomes very sticky then use a mild shampoo after washing your hair completely with the mixture of tea oil.
method – 3: (tea tree oil with Baby Shampoo)
- Add 10-20 drops of tea tree oil in 1/2 cup baby shampoo
- stir well and use this solution to wash your hair every day.
- Repeat the process regularly until complete relief of itchy scalp.
This process is also used to treat itching of dry scalp, itchy scalp and dandruff.
Method – 4: (tea tree oil with vegetable oil)
- Dilute 2-4 drops of tea tree oil in a tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Mix well and then use this oil to massage the scalp
- this process helps unblock the hair follicles and finally gives relief from itching
- Regularly using this process for once or twice a week will be more beneficial for treating itchy scalp.
This process is also used in the treatment of dry itchy scalp.
Method – 5: (tea tree oil with coconut oil)
- Take 10 drops of tea tree oil and add this to a tablespoon of coconut oil a small bowl.
- Mix well until the coconut oil becomes both liquid and oils are completely mixed.
- Apply this oil on the scalp a massage which (as you wash your hair in the shower)
- focus more on the dry parts and scalp massage, but not only on its hair
- let stand for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
- wash with shampoo and conditioner followed by water
- In this process, both coconut oil and tea tree oil has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that helps prevent itching on the scalp.
This process is also used for scalp folliculitis, eczema of the scalp.
Also read the related post -. home remedies for treating itchy scalp
The tea tree oil for itchy scalp and dandruff:
Tea tree oil has properties anti-fungal and antiseptic which help a lot to get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp and also makes the scalp hydrated.
Method: (Tea Tree Oil Shampoo)
- Add one teaspoon of tea tree oil 32 oz bottle.
- Mix well and use this to wash your hair and store the rest for later purpose
- Or just pour a few drops of tea tree oil and add shampoo (to be washed his hair now)
- Mix well and wash your hair massaging the scalp and hair
- Wait 5-7 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
- Or you can simply use shampoos or conditioners containing tea tree oil as the main ingredient therein.
This process is also applicable for treating itchy scalp, psoriasis scalp, oily scalp, scalp sores, itchy, flaky scalp dry and flaky scalp, dry, itchy scalp, shampoo for itchy scalp, scalp ringworm Follcultis and scalp.
How to use tea tree oil for dry scalp and dandruff:
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and rub a moderate amount of oil into the leather scalp and hair before going to bed.
- After applying completely then comb the hair to the tips
- to leave it overnight and then wash with shampoo in the morning.
- This process helps eliminate stylish products for hair, lice, dandruff and dry scalp hair.
- Repeat daily for at least a week will help you get a healthy scalp.
This process is also used to treat ringworm of the scalp.
The tea tree oil for scalp fungus
tea tree oil is the most effective oil that helps prevent fungal infections of the scalp. This is due to the high content of anti-septic and anti-fungal property called element terpinen-4-ol.
Method – 1: (tea tree oil with Aloe Vera)
- Take 50 ml of pure aloe vera gel and add this to 20 to 25 drops of tree oil pure tea
- Mix well and apply it on the scalp
- Allow it to stay for about 30 -. 45 minutes and then wash normally
- followed this process twice a week until the complete relief of scalp fungus.
- This process is also used to treat problems of dry, itchy scalp.
Method – 2: (tea tree oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and use this oil to give massage the scalp using your finger tips
- After some time, you will feel a little cold, tingling, which represents the oil is working on the fungus.
- then cover her hair in a shower cap and leave it overnight
- wash your hair with natural shampoo in the morning and repeat this every alternate days until the full relief problem.
method – 3: (tea tree oil with coconut oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and mix in coconut oil (or natural oils)
- mix well and apply it to your scalp before going to bed
- Massage gently as he has done to saturate all leather haired.
- I leave it overnight and then wash it off in the morning
- If you are suffering from a serious infection when you can apply some of this mixture on the affected area after Wash the hair.
The tea tree oil for scalp psoriasis
Tea tree oil is a proven home remedy for the treatment of psoriasis scalp as it helps to moisture and block all the essential nutrients that helps treat psoriasis of the scalp.
Method – 1: (tea tree oil)
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl and take a cotton ball
- I dip the ball in tea tree oil and apply directly on the scalp affected by psoriasis
- If irritated then add a little natural oil to
- and leave it for a few hours or overnight, then rinse with natural shampoo (mix a few drops of tea tree oil in it) and conditioner.
This process is also used to treat flaky scalp, dry itchy scalp.
Method – 2: (tea tree oil with olive oil)
- Heat a cup of olive oil to put in a pot of hot water
- Take it out when it is hot and add 10-15 drops of oil tea tree to
- mix well and pour into an empty bottle and part your hair to apply this mixture all over the scalp properly [19459013rinsewith3hours
- but focus more on the bad points and continue massaging for a few minutes
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap and leave for 2 a shampoo without sodium lauryl ether sulfate or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- continue this process once in 15 days to prevent scalp psoriasis.
method – 3: (tea tree oil with oils of lavender and rosemary)
- Take a few drops of all petroleum oils ie tea tree oil, lavender and rosemary oil
- Mix well and apply it on the scalp which is affected by psoriasis.
- These oils are anti-bacterial properties which help in curing an itchy scalp and has properties that helps speed the healing of the affected area of the scalp.
tea tree oil on the scalp oily
oily scalp is a scalp always feel oily and greasy. Tea tree oil excess oil from your scalp will be removed and not look greasy. Follow these easy steps to get relief from this problem.
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and apply this to your hair and scalp
- gently massage the scalp for a few minutes and then rinse with shampoo without SLS.
- O can dilute 12 drops of oil in about 3 ounces of warm water
- Mix well and wipe gently with a soft cotton ball on freshly cleaned skin.
- Or just wash your hair with tea tree oil containing shampoo to get rid of the problem.
The tea tree oil to your scalp sores:
Tea tree oil is one of the best ingredients that are used to treat ulcers of the scalp. wounds of the scalp are feeling pain in the scalp and have negative effects on the hair and scalp is, hair growth, dandruff, lice, etc. Therefore, use oil and tea tree oil jojoba follows to get rid of the problem.
- Take 4 drops of oil of tea tree and add this to a teaspoon of jojoba oil (or any carrier oil)
- Mix well and this applies when you wake up the morning.
- Apply this on the scalp massaging gently
- to be so, and repeat the process daily for at least two weeks to completely clear the problem.
- This process helps to heal the wounds of the scalp and then makes the scalp healthy and shiny by reducing itching and pain.
The tea tree oil for flaky scalp:
Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that becomes more powerful in the site of infection. dead skin cells will make the scales that are full of bacteria and infectious agents. The tea tree oil when applied clears bacteria that leave unsightly flakes on the scalp. Follow this simple method to get rid of this problem.
- Take a teaspoon of tea tree oil and add to your regular shampoo
- Mix well and apply it on the scalp and massage gently
- focus more in the area where the scales are more.
- massaging all the hair and wait 5-10 Minutes
- then rinse with water and apply conditioner keeps your hair moisturized.
- Repeat this process daily until complete relief of scalp and dry, flaky hair is obtained.
- or just use the shampoo that has tea tree oil as one of the main ingredients.
The oil tea tree to dry flaky scalp:
scalp flaky dry is caused by overuse of shampoo and conditioners as well and stylish products. This becomes dry, itchy and begins to detach. Tea tree oil is one of the best home remedy that provides essential moisture to the hair and scalp eliminates accumulation. Try this method to get rid of.
- Take 10 drops of tea tree oil, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar and honey
- Mix well in a bowl and massage the scalp
- Let stand for 30 minutes then rinse with warm [water
- keep doing this process twice a week until complete relief of itchy scalp and dry flaky is obtained.
The tea tree oil for scalp acne:
tea tree oil has antiseptic properties that help the recovery of dandruff and scalp pimples. Follow these steps to get good relief scalp acne.
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and mix all carrier oil
- Apply this on the scalp, but focus more on acne spots.
- I leave it at night or for a few hours.
- wash with shampoo containing tea tree oil and shampoo oil or tea tree oil shampoo Kiehl Jason Tea Tree normalizing scalp.
- Or, you can use tea tree oil mixed with salicylic acid shampoo rich, because it reduces scalp acne dramatically.
- rinse your hair, either with cold water or warm, but not hot water because that irritate the scalp.
The tea tree oil for eczema of the scalp:
- Take one or two teaspoons of tea tree oil and add warm bath water
- soak for several minutes and then rinse with shampoo tea tree oil
- repeat this for each wash to prevent eczema of the scalp.
Precautions and tips to follow while using tea tree oil to your scalp:
Following these tips and precautions will help lot in the healing of scalp problems.
- tea tree oil may cause some allergic reactions in some individuals ranging from mild irritation to severe redness, itching and blistering. So I try it once in a small part of the skin and then continue for another process. It is used topically, but not ingested as it can be toxic.
- For best results, always use 100 percent oil pure tea tree in all these previous methods.
- regularly repeating all the above mentioned methods will help you get the fast relief of all scalp problems rather than once.
- not apply tea tree oil to abraded skin or rash is not caused by the fungus, because it can irritate the skin and worsen the situation.
- In addition to using tea tree oil, you have to maintain hygienic all the time scalp., Having a proper nutritional diet, reduce your stress levels, go for a little exercise, etc. You will have to do to get rid of all scalp problems.
Do you have any other ideas to cure scalp problems using tea tree oil? Kindly share with us only comment at the end of this article.
Image source – # 1
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/tea-tree-oil-for-scalp/