Blackheads are skin inflammations; usually red, rough spots filled with sebum. These skin inflammations occur mainly due to the clogging of pores found in the outer layer of the skin. This outer layer of the skin, or what is also called the epidermis, is prone to flaking and scaling constant. If not properly washing skin flakes deposit blocks the pores of the skin, resulting in a deposit of fat behind the blocked pores. This fat is conducive to the growth of a bacterium known as Propionibacterium acnes, among many other species. It can lead to irritation and infection if untreated.
There are many reasons for the growth of pimples, acne and other skin blemishes. There are several types of grains. Pimples are adolescent children are mostly a result of hormonal changes. The case of adult acne is mainly due to excessive stress. Among many women, the grain growth has been recognized as a side effect of birth control pills change and consumption of drugs lithium and cortecosteroids added. In older women, menopause is also seen as a main reason behind the growth of the grains. An unhealthy diet or a diet rich in fat and oil can lead to acne growth. If not treated properly, the grains may become swollen and tender.
the beneficial properties of lemon skin
The problem of pimples and acne can be resolved in your own kitchen. Instead of using artificially cultivated drugs for the treatment of pimple and acne it can be easily used lemon. Not only will it be a cheaper lemon cosmetic alternative medicines, will be without the threat of side effects. You do not have to worry about the types of skin before applying lemon. Some of the beneficial properties of lemon to the skin include:
- Lemon juice can be used to treat any type of skin. Rich in citric acid, lemon helps to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores. Dabbing lemon juice on the skin not only helps in cleaning the excess sebum from the pores, but also reduces the redness of the skin caused by acne.
- lime helps whiten the skin and get rid of stains after the pimple has burst. It is very rich in vitamin C, which in turn helps give the skin anti-oxidant protection needed.
- Lemon also acts as an astringent, getting anywhere in the stain that may have left a mark, even after the grain has been treated. It can be used alone or in combination with other substances for skin treatment. The irritation caused by inflammation of the skin will also be attended by the lemon.
- could also consider the use of lemon juice. It is a natural moisturizer.
How to treat pimples with lemons
There are several ways to treat pimples, acne and other skin imperfections with lemon. One can treat skin problems with lemon, both internally and by topical application of lemon juice. Lemon can be used with other natural substances.
recommend reading – Toothpaste for pimples tea tree oil for pimples
Method – 1: internal Treatment
- When consumed with warm water, lemon juice helps cleanse the biological system. It is highly recommended to drink a glass of warm water and lemon juice. This helps illuminate the skin from the inside and flushing any toxins that may be detrimental or conducive to the growth of the grains.
- Lemon juice can also be consumed with honey. However, we must not fall into heavy drinking lemon juice. The juice has a hard acid that may have adverse effects on tooth enamel if consumed regularly.
Method 2: Outpatient Treatment
There are many ways to treat acne with lemon externally. The juice can be applied only to the affected or used as a face pack area.
- To use lemon juice directly on the skin, you need:
- lemons, cut in two
- touches cotton
- water to clean.
Take sole cotton hand and squeeze lemon juice directly on it. Apply this juice to the affected areas first and then massage your face in a circular motion. Juice applying directly to the skin may lead to a slight bite. Once the application has finished, stop the spread for an hour and wash thoroughly with water. Some people prefer to put on this mask before going to sleep and wash in the morning, but it is not advisable because of the stains left on the pillows.
- To dilute the lemon juice, you need:
- lemons, cut in two.
- honey, yogurt or egg whites
to dilute the lemon juice, take half of a cantaloupe and juicing. Add a tablespoon of egg whites or honey or yogurt and mix until a paste. This is a face pack and can be applied to the skin. Leave the pack for about 20 minutes before washing thoroughly with water. It works best for people with sensitive skin. Minimize the sting of the direct application of lemon juice.
Precautions when treating pimples with lemon
- The concentrated lemon juice is citric or acidic. While topical application spotter, citric acid is also known to tighten the skin.
- While consumption of lemon juice, remember that the citric acid in the lemon can leave permanent damage to the tooth enamel.
- People with sensitive skin should consider before applying lemon juice in their faces.
hope these recovery applications lemon juice helps in the fight against pimples and other skin blemishes. Share with us your experiences of grain or acne breakouts and what he did to deal with them. Let us know if you find our useful remedies. If you know of other effective remedies, you can share with us free. No matter what type of treatment that follows, remember to drink plenty of water, eat well, and stay beautiful.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/lemon-for-pimples/