The flu is a viral infection that usually attacks the respiratory system, respiratory tract especially superior covering mainly the nose, throat and lungs. This is a contagious disease which, because the flu virus can travel freely through the air in droplets from an infected person, either through coughs or sneezes or talks.
Without knowing if the influenza virus is inhaled directly through the air or indirectly by touching computers, remote controls, mobile phones, etc., which is shared by an infected person, then also infected with this flu virus.
Almost everyone will be infected with the flu virus, but young children and older people are more prone to this infection. Also people who are pregnant or who have a weakened immune system or suffering from chronic diseases is also affected with the respiratory flu.
Dry cough, runny nose, fever, chills, nasal congestion, chills, headache, sore throat, general weakness and sneezing are some of the symptoms of the flu. However visiting doctor whenever infected with be something it is not possible and remember that there are many effective home remedies that are very helpful in curing the flu or influenza.
Ginger is one such effective remedy and better used to treat flu (stomach flu and respiratory both flu) naturally, without side effects and gives results durable. It is a perennial and a species belonging to the family Zingiberaceae. This ginger root is the most widely used for cooking and preparing herbal remedies. So try these methods ginger for fast relief and secure the cold and flu.
Never think Ginger is good for the flu. Below are some of the properties of ginger definitely get relief from the flu.
- Ginger has natural anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that help combat the flu virus to get rid of it from the body and therefore gives you complete relief from flu .
- has analgesic and anti -. Inflammatory properties that help heal the pain, irritation and discomfort caused by influenza
- In many cases, flu or cold can lead to loss of appetite. Therefore, drinking a cup of hot ginger tea will solve this problem by heating the stomach and lungs. Ginger has a property to stimulate the appetite and therefore helps in digestion. Generally the digestion process weakens during flu.
- contains certain compounds called shagoals and gingeroles that help stimulate the secretion of digestive juices which in turn neutralizes stomach acid and therefore helps to tone the muscles of the digestive system to get rid of the flu or stomach flu.
- has expectorant properties that help a lot in the treatment of influenza and its symptoms so that the system works properly and breathing normally.
- sweat in the body which in turn helps prevent infections, as this result sweating in detoxification of the body and thus reduces the symptoms of influenza occurs.
- has oleoresins which help a lot in preventing excess mucus and fight against viral infection.
Using ginger flu:
After learning all about their properties for the treatment of influenza, hopefully would like to try the ginger to prevent colds and flu. So for you, here are the best methods of ginger to help you a lot in clearing the cold, flu and other respiratory problems.
Method – 1: (ginger)
- take a small piece of fresh ginger and wash it properly.
- Put in your mouth and start chewing slowly.
- You get ginger juice and swallow them.
- This ginger juice will help get rid of the flu.
- Or you can also consume ginger in many other ways, such as ginger candies, tinctures, snaps, biscuits, wafers, etc., as part of their daily routine.
- Or you can include ginger (dried or fresh or powdered forms) in your daily diet, such as sauces in the kitchen or in salads or in some special recipes, etc.
- The daily intake of ginger will help in cleaning the flu and its symptoms.
Method – 2: (ginger juice with honey)
Ginger fights against infection and helps protect honey throat and calm to get rid of the infection.
- ginger juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a small bowl and pour the ginger juice and honey in it.
- Stir well until the honey is suitably mixed in the juice of ginger.
- Consume this mixture to get rid of a cold or flu or cold.
- O can chew pieces of fresh ginger mixed in honey and swallow the mixture.
- continue taking this ginger – honey mixture regularly to prevent flu and its symptoms completely
method – 3:. (Ginger vapor)
- ginger root
- the boiling water
- A large bowl
- Take ginger root and cut into small pieces after washing thoroughly.
- Then pour boiling water into a large bowl and add ginger pieces in it.
- Take a towel and falling over your head so you can cover the bowl and head with a towel.
- But make sure you have at least 3 -. 5-inch gap between the face and the bowl
- Inhale steam coming out of the ginger water.
- inhaling this vapor ginger as much as possible with some intervals to get rid of the flu.
- This process has to be followed regularly to get relief from runny nose, sore throat and fever that occurs due to the flu or colds.
Method – 4: (ginger brandy cold and flu)
ginger brandy is one of the best remedies for cold and flu remedy. You just can prepare this at home by following these ingredients.
- Fresh ginger root – 1 oz
- diluted (o) of pure alcohol brandy – 1 quart
- bottles with lids – 2
- first, take the root of freshly washed and roughly chopped ginger.
- Marinate the pieces of ginger with a mallet, so it will release the juices and flavor of ginger.
- Then place these pieces of ginger jar of preserves.
- Now pour the alcohol or brandy in the jar to the top of the jar and replace the lid tightly.
- I shake it off and store the jar in a cool, dark place.
- But be sure to shake the bottle for at least twice a day on a daily basis for four weeks to enable the brewing process.
- then take another empty jar and tension of this brandy in it.
- repeat this process until all the brandy is not totally free from pieces of ginger.
- Discard the ginger pieces and pour the ginger brandy in the jar to serve.
- have this ginger brandy to get rid of colds and flu.
Method – 5: (ginger soup with carrots and apples)
- Fresh ginger (grated) – 2 tablespoons
- garlic cloves (chopped) – 2
- onion (diced 1 cup) –
- olive oil extra virgin – 1 tablespoon
- Apple ( peeled and chopped) – 1
- carrots (peeled and chopped) – 1.5 lbs or 5 cups
- vegetable stock – 4 cups
- nutmeg – pinch
- Salt to taste
- large pot
- Take a large pot and pour the extra virgin olive oil on it .
- Place the pot on the stove to heat – medium heat and add the chopped onion in it
- Simmer for a few minutes until it becomes translucent..
- Then add the ginger and garlic in it and cook for a few minutes.
- Now Add chopped apples, carrots in it and prepare.
- Add the vegetable broth and stir well.
- boil and then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Carefully transfer half of the soup in a blender and add a pinch of nutmeg in it.
- is mixed until a smooth mixture is made and squeeze out the rest to make soft dough.
- Again place this soup in the pot and add the pepper and salt to taste and have this soup by adding a little broth soup diet (according to your wish).
- would be more palatable if you take it with fresh bread.
- Regular consumption of this coup will help you get relief from the flu.
Method – 6: (ginger with honey and lemon)
This combinatorial process is very good in treating flu. Ginger has anti-viral, anti – inflammatory, helps in proper digestion and effective for the treatment of respiratory viruses. Honey has properties anti – viral properties that help cure the flu and cold with symptoms – bacterial, anti-oxidants, anti – tumor, anti – inflammatory and anti. Limón in this process has antiseptic properties, has many nutrients such as calcium, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, magnesium which helps to get relief from it.
- Fresh Ginger
- Fresh Lemon
- Raw honey
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it into quarters and pack it in the jar.
- Then take the ginger and grate it properly and add lemon.
- mix well by adding honey to fill the jar.
- let it sit for a few minutes without disturbing it.
- Now take a tablespoon in a glass of hot water.
- Stir well and drink the clear cold and flu.
- continue taking this beverage a day until you get complete relief of flu.
Method – 7: (ginger with turmeric and lemon)
- Fresh ginger – 3 slices
- The turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon (o) fresh turmeric root – 1 slice
- lemon – part 1/2
- hot Water – 1 1/2 cups
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Begin the process of taking a cup and place of ginger and turmeric slices on it.
- Then add the hot water over it and allow it to steep for 5 -. 8 minutes
- Now squeeze fresh lemon juice on it and add organic honey in the cup.
- Stir well and have this ginger – golden tonic turmeric to get rid of the flu
- Regular use of this tonic flu certainly will help get rid of the flu. the cold.
Method – 8: (ginger with lemon, honey and whiskey Tonic)
- fresh ginger root – 1-inch piece
- lemon – part 1/2
- Water – 1 cup
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- whiskey – 1 ounce (optional)
- small pot
- Start the process by taking a small saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Take fresh ginger and properly wash.
- peel and cut roughly and pour these pieces of ginger in a pot.
- Then add the lemon juice and honey just taken it and stirred well.
- turn off the heat and strain the mixture into a jar.
- Finally add shot of whiskey (according to your desire) and stir gently.
- Drink this tonic flu to prevent flu, with symptoms quickly.
- Regular use of this tonic flu ginger certainly help clear seasonal flu and respiratory problems.
-9 Method: (steam therapy ginger)
This is another steaming process that gives fast relief of nasal congestion, colds and flu.
- freshly chopped ginger – 2 tablespoons
- Eucalyptus oil – 2 teaspoons
- Water – 1/2 liter
- Taking water in a saucepan and place it on the stove.
- Bring to a boil and add chopped fresh ginger in it.
- turn off the heat and pour eucalyptus oil in it.
- Then take a towel and pour boiling water in a large pot.
- Place the towel over your head so you have to crouch close to pot.
- Inhale the steam from the boiling water.
- Inhale them as much as possible to get relief from nasal congestion, colds, flu and other respiratory problems.
- Have this ginger steam therapy for complete relief of respiratory problems. (Doing this process overnight, then it would be more useful to sleep without any breathing problems).
Method – 10: (grated ginger with turmeric and cayenne)
- grated ginger – 1/4 teaspoon
- grated turmeric (o) turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- cayenne powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- honey Manuka – 1/2 to 1 tablespoon
- Take a pan and pour water on it and put it into heat.
- Then add all these ingredients in it and stirred well.
- Simmer for about 10 -. 12 minutes and strain
- Now is the time to breathe the elixir to get relief from cold and flu.
- continue to do the same process on a regular basis for fast and effective relief from the flu with symptoms.
Ginger tea for flu:
Ginger tea is better and more popular with many ways to use ginger to treat various health problems, including influenza and cold. It helps improve blood circulation and therefore boosts the immune system. However, the preparation of ginger tea is very effective at home instead of buying teabags Ginger in stores. For you who are interested ginger tea at home, here I am some recipes tea that makes you get relief from the flu and other respiratory problems. These recipes are not only used to treat respiratory flu, but also help clear the stomach flu or gastroenteritis.
Method – 1: (The use of fresh ginger root)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece of
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Miel (O) lemon juice (optional)
- Start the process by taking a pan and pour water into it.
- Put on the stove over medium heat.
- Then take piece of ginger and slice after washing a muted background.
- Now add the slices of ginger in the boiling water.
- Stir well and turn off the heat.
- Allow to stand for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- brew tea by using strainer or sieve.
- Having this tea by adding honey or lemon juice, to your preference in it.
- Regular consumption of ginger tea will certainly help get rid of the flu with symptoms very quickly and effectively.
Method – 2: (ginger – lemon tea)
Ginger tea is a good home remedy to fight colds, flu, nausea, indigestion, sore throat and other respiratory problems very effectively. Drink a cup of this tea will make you Get refreshed in a few minutes to clear the discomfort caused by it.
- fresh ginger root (grated) – 1/4 cup
- – 4 cups of water
- lemons – 2
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- rum (optional)
- tea tray (O) pan
- colander or sieve
- Take a pan and pour water into it.
- Take ginger and slice thinly and add these slices of ginger water.
- places it on the stove to heat and allow to boil.
- Next, the fire goes out and cover the tray correctly.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes and have a cup of hot ginger tea in a large cup.
- Therein, squeeze half a lemon and add honey in it.
- Now reheat the pot carefully whenever you want to make another cup of this ginger -. Lemon tea
- finish the process by adding juice remaining in it fresh lemon (lemon).
- drink this ginger. – Lemon tea to get rid of the flu, cold and other respiratory problems
- Regular consumption of ginger -. Lemon tea 4 times a day not only helps cure respiratory flu, but also clears stomach flu
method – 3: (Using ground ginger)
You just you can do this by ground ginger ginger tea at any time, especially if you have no way of fresh ginger root with you.
- ground ginger – 3/4 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- tea bags – 2-3
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- small saucepan
- in first, take a pan and pour water into it.
- Put on the stove over medium heat.
- boil for a few minutes and then add ginger and honey in it.
- Stir well and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover the pot and simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes.
- After that, turn off the heat and remove the pan.
- Now dip tea bags in which hot liquid and again cover the pan.
- Let stand for about 5-7 minutes, then discard the tea bags out
- Finally since this ginger tea by mixing milk in it..
- consume this ginger tea to get complete relief from flu and its symptoms.
Method – 4: (ginger and cinnamon tea)
- Fresh ginger (finely sliced) – 1/2 cup
- cinnamon sticks – 2
- – 6 cups water
- honey or brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- lemon wedges
- first, take a pan and pour the cinnamon, ginger and water in it.
- places it on the stove over medium heat for about more than 20 minutes.
- Then add honey or sugar in it and stirred well.
- strain the tea through the sieve and drink this tea to get rid of colds and flu.
- Regular consumption of ginger – cinnamon tea will help you get complete relief from respiratory and intestinal flu
Although ginger tea is very effective in the treatment. various health problems including influenza, but we all know that taking too much of anything (including ginger tea) is not good for health. Consuming ginger tea or ginger in excess can lead to many problems such as heartburn, mouth irritation, internal bleeding, stomach disorders, etc. It is also dangerous for pregnant or nursing women. Hence, a healthy person can take at least 1 -. 2 cups of this tea a day ginger
ginger for stomach flu
flu exists in many forms such as influenza or respiratory flu, gastric flu or stomach flu, etc. Here we will know all about the stomach flu or stomach flu and how this ginger is used to treat stomach flu. It is a pathological disorder of gastrointestinal tract, including irritation of the stomach and small intestine. It is caused due to viral, bacterial, parasitic and biotoxins. The consumption of contaminated food and drinks contaminated water can lead to stomach flu.
Ginger acts as an effective remedy for indigestion, nausea and other problems that cause the stomach flu. For treatment of the stomach flu, you can use this form of dried ginger forms, powder and cooked. Ginger tea is one of the best ways that are widely used to treat stomach flu.
Method – 1 (ginger tea for stomach flu)
- dry ginger powder – 1 teaspoon
- boiling water – 1 cup
- Take the ginger and add it to boiling water.
- Stir well and let stand for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Drink this tea with or without force.
- Regular consumption of dried ginger tea will help you gain control of stomach flu and help in proper digestion without any intestinal problems.
- Or take ginger in the form of ginger ale in raw or cooked form in tinctures, capsules, etc. to get rid of stomach flu.
- O can chew a piece of fresh ginger root throughout the day to get relief from stomach flu.
Method – 2: (Ginger Ale stomach flu)
Ginger ale is flat and this helps to settle the stomach to get rid of stomach flu. Here is the process to be followed to get rid of stomach flu.
- ginger (peeled and chopped) – 1 1/2 cups
- sugar – 3/4 cup
- – 2 cups water
- Seltzer chilled or soda – 1 quart
- fresh lemon juice – 3 tablespoons
- Taking ginger in a saucepan and pour water into it.
- Put on the stove over low to medium heat and partially cover.
- cook for about 45 minutes and remove heat.
- Allow it to steep for 20 minutes covering it.
- After casting the mixture through the sieve into a container pressing ginger.
- Discarding these pieces of ginger and pour this liquid into a saucepan again.
- Now Add sugar and a pinch of salt in the pan and mix well.
- place this pan over medium heat and mix until the sugar is completely dissolved in it.
- Pour this liquid into a jar and let it cool for a few minutes.
- After cooling thoroughly, take this ginger syrup and lemon juice and sparkling water to make ginger beer.
- The ratios to prepare the ginger beer is to mix 1/4 cup ginger syrup 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice and 3/4 cup Seltzer in a glass.
- Stir well and drink this ginger beer to get relief from stomach flu.
- Regular consumption of this ginger ale will help cleanse the stomach flu.
method – 3: (Ginger Ale flu)
This is another way to make ginger beer to treat flu (both respiratory and stomach flu flu).
- The root ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Limón – 1
- – 2 liters of water
- plastic bottles (2L)