slight body odor is quite common, but occasionally is particularly bad, this can damage your self-esteem.
Here are some things you should know about body odor.
The sweat glands are composed of eccrine glands and apocrine glands. Eccrine parts are present in almost all of the body that produce sweat and apocrine found in specific parts of the body like the armpits, groin, feet and around the nipples. Body odor occurs when bacteria in the area in contact with the sweat.
Baking soda to Body Odor:
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a white crystalline compound with many health benefits. Here is how you can help:
- that absorbs moisture from the skin and keeps it dry.
- acts as a natural deodorant agent to prevent body odor.
- bacteria is killed and neutralizes / alkalizes the body to prevent excessive sweating and odor.
- Baking soda will lower the pH level of the parts of sweating to counteract the acids in sweat.
1. Sodium bicarbonate
- The sodium bicarbonate powder in places where the sweat.
- let it sit for a few minutes to absorb sweat.
- discard excess sodium bicarbonate and wear clothes normally.
- Place of baking soda in a clean, add water to make a thin paste container.
- Wet armpits or affected areas and apply the paste evenly.
- Rub gently for a minute or two and then allow it to sit for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- shower to wash and repeat regularly.
2. Baking soda with lemon juice
Sodium bicarbonate area where it is applied and dried lemon kills bacteria with acid citrus and works as a natural deodorant. However, do not go in the sun when the lemon juice is on, apply before bed is best.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply this on the armpits and other parts of the body where you sweat excessively, either with a cotton pad or finger tips.
- let stand for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Make sure you do not scrape or rub the skin.
- When dried, have a shower or bath.
- Follow a day for a few weeks.
3. Baking soda with cornstarch
Both baking soda and cornstarch are excellent absorbing agents so this combination works very all right.
- Sodium bicarbonate – 1/2 cup
- Cornstarch – 1/2 cup
- of tea tree oil – 10 drops
- plastic containers
- dust shaker
- Add the tea tree oil to equal amounts of baking soda and cornstarch powder.
- Pour well-mixed in a shaker container and close properly this powder.
- Then apply this mixture every day after taking shower.
- let it sit for a few minutes then remove excess mixture.
- like wearing normal clothes.
- regularly monitor this process will definitely help.
- Or, you can substitute tea tree oil with coconut oil and mix to thin, implement and be sure to wash after pasta.
4. Baking soda alum powder and rubbing alcohol
This process is useful for people who do not want to use perfumed deodorants prevent body odor, such as alum is unscented.
- – baking soda 2 teaspoons
- alum powder – 4 teaspoons
- Alcohol – 225 ml
- empty, clean, dry spray bottle
- Mix the three ingredients in a clean, dry bottle spray.
- properly removed until all well blended.
- store and use as needed.
- Replace your regular deodorant with this unscented deodorant home.
5. Natural Deodorant homemade
commercial deodorants usually loaded with chemicals that damage the skin. The solution is made of baking soda and essential to get rid of body odor naturally without causing any damage to the skin oil.
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- The essential oil – 3-4 drops
- Add enough water to baking soda and stir well to make a thick paste.
- Then add an essential oil of your choice such as lavender, lemon or vanilla oil and mix.
- Apply this to the most likely to smell like armpits, feet, groin, etc. areas
- let stand for about 15 -. 20 minutes and then rinse with water
- Or you can leave it without washing to dry completely.
- regularize the application for best results.
6. Baking soda and coconut oil
Coconut oil contains lauric acid that helps kill bacteria that cause odor of sweat. It has light fragrance that keeps the body refreshed. Sodium bicarbonate eliminate body odor by clearing bacteria and absorbing excessive sweating, so this combination very effective.
- Baking soda – 3-4 teaspoons
- Coconut oil – 3 teaspoons
- Shea butter – 2 tsp
- The essential oil
- arrowroot powder (optional) – 2 teaspoons
- double boiler or in a saucepan
- Add the shea butter and coconut oil double boiler and heat over medium heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and arrowroot powder.
- Mix well and then add an essential oil of your choice.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes to keep the mixture in an airtight container.
- fill an empty deodorant stick with this mixture and refrigerate.
- Use this stick regularly as a deodorant.
- . Note: If you do not have bath pour a little water in a saucepan and heat, then place the coconut oil and shea butter in a glass jar with lid
- Place the bottle in the hot water until both ingredients are melted thoroughly.
7. Baking soda bath for body odor
Having this bath regularly to avoid body odor.
- Baking soda – 1/4 cup
- Hot water
- Add baking soda to a warm bath.
- Stir well and have a relaxing dip in the water.
- This process helps extend the benefits of baking soda to the whole body.
- Having this toilet regularly.
8. Baking Soda with salt and essential oils Bath
Having this bath every day to get relief from full body and then continue this for a or twice a week.
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- seaweed powder – 1 tablespoon
- Epsom salt – 2 tablespoons
- Dead Sea salt – 3 tablespoons
- lavender oil – 6 drops
- lemon balm oil – 3 drops
- lemon oil – 6 drops
- hot water
- Run a warm bath.
- Pour baking soda, Epsom salt and Dead Sea salt in this water.
- Mix, then add kelp powder and mix again.
- Now add the oil, lavender oil, lemon balm and lemon oil on it and stir well.
- soaked in the water for about 30 minutes.
- have this baking soda, bath salt and essential oils regularly.
9. Baking Soda with apple cider vinegar, borax and water
- Baking soda – 1 / 2 teaspoon
- apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Borax – a pinch
- Water – 1 liter
- Pour all ingredients in water and mix well.
- SIP this slowly throughout the day.
- continue taking this mixture of baking soda for about 3-5 days and then give it a rest. 2 – 3 days
Sodium bicarbonate Mouth Odor
Body odor is common in the feet due to continuous use of shoes or other unsanitary conditions.
- Sodium bicarbonate – 4 tablespoons
- Hot water – 4 cups
- towel or washcloth
- Add baking soda to warm water in a bowl.
- Stir well and soak your feet in the water for a few minutes.
- Take your feet out and properly dry.
- O can be applied dry powder baking soda to the feet after showering.
How to remove body odor cloth:
baking soda can also be used to remove the smell of clothes.
If you wash clothes and still have odor, then it is time to use baking soda. Always remember that you have to wash the cloths separately so that the smell will not be transferred to other fabrics.
- Place of baking soda in a bowl and add hot water to make a paste.
- correspond to problem areas and rub gently.
- let stand for at least 20 minutes to overnight.
- After that, the laundry with the same regularity.
The elimination of body odor furniture using baking soda:
The sweat smell body odor and will easily get attached to the furniture, and it is difficult to remove. Here is the process that allows you to clear the smell using sodium bicarbonate.
- Sodium bicarbonate
- cleaning cloth wash
- Sprinkle baking soda on furniture.
- rub gently and leave overnight.
- The next morning, vacuum the furniture thoroughly to remove the baking soda.
- After that, clean the furniture with a clean, dry cloth.
- repeat this process regularly.
Tips and precautions to be followed while using baking soda for body odor:
As for all skin type is different, can cause certain side effects or problems . Follow these simple but effective tips to prevent complete and safe body odor.
- Use a fresh box of baking soda to treat body odor for maximum benefits. Avoiding the use of which has been stored for a long period of time.
- Take a shower or bath to remove the sweat and bacteria that cause body odor. the body dry well before using cloths, especially the armpits, feet and groin to prevent body odor.
- Avoid alcohol, hot spices, coffee and other foods that cause body odor.
- continued use of this baking soda can lead to B vitamins exhaustion. So it is always best to consult your doctor about whether to make some changes in your diet or have supplements.
- If there is any redness or irritation, it is to discontinue the use of sodium bicarbonate.
- Remember that excessive sweating and body odor can also be caused by various diseases such as liver problems, bad breath, cervical cancer, ketoacidosis, hyperthyroidism, etc. so it is always best to consult your doctor.
- Avoid applying this in freshly shaved or waxed skin.
Do you know of any other method of baking soda to treat body odor know? Then they sit down to share their experience with us free.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/baking-soda-for-body-odor/