Sunburn, the name itself says that burnout is caused due to overexposure of the body under the sun’s ultraviolet rays. It is a common problem that occurs especially in summer season, which ultimately leads to many skin problems. However, this sunburn as a result not only inflamed skin pain and itching, but also damages healthy skin, if not properly treated in time then causes various skin problems such as flaking or blistering of the skin, scars, wrinkles, dry skin, cancer, freckles, marks, or the risk of melanoma (deadliest form of skin cancer) is even doubled.
This is caused due to UVA and UVB rays that affects the production of melanin and therefore creates a dark tan that does not damage the surface of the skin. However, this production of melanin is prepared genetic factors and most people is not enough to produce melanin to protect the skin from UV rays. Therefore, do not delay in treating sunburn, which makes the skin tanned tender to painful red hot as quickly as possible and take all necessary steps to protect themselves from sunburn and get this action again.
There are many home remedies that work effectively in the treatment of this problem sunburn. Aloe vera is one among those ingredients. It is a plant that belongs to Africa and now spread worldwide because of its amazing properties.
Aloe Vera for Sunburn:
has aloe vera gel or juice as part of calming qualities which are widely used to treat burns and anti-bacterial. The use of aloe for sunburn has become more popular home remedy these days. But make sure it should not be used for the treatment of severe burns and you have to consult your doctor if you are suffering from severe sunburn.
The Aloe Vera helps sunburn?
Without knowing all about the aloe vera not only you, but anyone can get this kind of doubts as aloe vera is good for sunburn. So, here are some properties that help a lot in healing sunburn and other skin problems effectively.
- In a 100% aloe vera contains 99% water and 1% is filled with 150 minerals and elements such as vitamins, zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, sodium, manganese traces, tannins, germanium, potassium, selenium and amino acids. In all these things effectively heals sunburn problem.
- contains two main components having skin soothing properties. One is glycoprotein that help reduce pain, irritation and inflammation and the other is polysaccharides that enhances the growth of skin cells along with properly and repairs skin to heal sunburned quickly.
- The gel of aloe vera has anti effects -. Inflammatories and painkillers given a cold and refreshing sensation when applied to the skin
- for more effective results, you have to use gel aloe vera has been just removed from the leaves.
- elements such as tannins (astringent) and selenium, which are also known used for burns and these are widely used in the preparation of many commercial and lotions and creams containing sunburn.
- have an anesthetic called lidocaine compound that relieves pain from sunburn and irritation.
- has a component called aloectin B which helps boost the immune system and cure blisters quickly and efficiently.
- Aloe Vera Gel is suggested for skin peeling sunburn why, because aloe vera juice forms a protective layer and helps keep moisture in the skin.
- has amazing moisturizing properties that helps speed the healing of sunburns. Penetrates deep into the damaged layers of the skin and therefore reduces pain and inflammation associated with it.
- does not contain oils or other things that clog pores and irritate the skin where it burns.
- have antibiotic and antiseptic properties that help to clarify the burn and increases oxygenation of the skin to get rid of the skin problem.
Using Aloe Vera for Sunburn:
There are many ways to use this aloe vera to treat sunburn. Here are some simple and effective methods listed below. Just follow regularly to clear problem sunburn.
Method – 1: (Aloe Vera)
- Aloe vera leaves
- The cold water
- Start the process by taking aloe vera leaf.
- Then cut the edge using a knife to open it.
- Now use a spoon to remove the gel from the leaves.
- Apply this cool aloe vera gel on the areas affected by sunburn skin.
- let it sit for a few minutes until the gel is absorbed into the skin.
- This gel is quickly absorbed into the skin and begins to smooth the affected area to get relief from pain area, discomfort and inflammation that occurs due to sunburn.
- After the gel to dry completely and start sticky feeling in the applied areas then can be washed with cold water.
- Or you can also apply this aloe vera gel or juice on the lips sunburned to have soothing and cooling effect on the lips and to get rid of sunburn quickly.
- Not only sunburned skin or lips, but is also used to treat sunburn relief from itching, repairing peeled skin heals sunburn and blistering sunburn.
- The daily application of the gel of aloe vera for several times a day, will certainly help get rid of sunburn quickly.
Method – 2: (Aloe Vera with cucumber)
Here cucumber (same as aloe vera) also has about 96% water and the remaining 4% are essential nutrients to help soothe sunburn.
- First, take the leaf of aloe vera and appropriately cut to take your gel.
- Then take cucumber and cut into pieces.
- Place these pieces of cucumber in a blender and mix properly to be fine paste.
- Now add the aloe vera gel in this mixture well and shake well.
- Apply this mixture on the areas sunburned skin thoroughly.
- Allow to dry naturally, it takes about 20 -. 30 minutes
- Finally rinse with water to clean the aloe vera -. Cucumber paste on the skin
- Reapply this mixture regularly until complete relief from sunburn and its symptoms.
method – 3: (Aloe Vera Cream Homemade Sunburn)
Here we will prepare a cream for sunburn at home with aloe vera as the main ingredient. We know that not only the aloe vera used to treat sunburn, but there are many remedies for treating sunburn. Therefore, we are mixing with the other ingredients of aloe vera gel to make it more effective against sunburn. Here is the list of ingredients and the process is explained in detail.
- The aloe vera gel – 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 3-4 teaspoons
- – 2 tablespoons water
- witch hazel – 1 tablespoon
- peppermint oil – 1 teaspoon of leaves (O) chopped mint – 1/2 cup
- airtight container
- Take a small bowl and add aloe vera gel, witch hazel and water in it.
- Stir well and keep aside for no more than 2 -. 3 hours
- After that, add the peppermint oil or chopped mint leaves and baking soda in it.
- Make sure you have to use sodium bicarbonate so you have to get the mixture into a suitable consistency.
- Mix well and place it in an airtight container.
- let it sit aside for a day or 24 hours to make this cream totally infusion.
- Then save the cream in the refrigerator and use for treating sunburn affected skin (increasingly suffering from sunburn).
- Regular application of this cream of aloe vera sunburn homemade best results will be obtained in cleaning sunburn and its symptoms.
Method – 4: (Aloe Vera with lavender oil)
- The aloe vera gel
- The lavender oil
- Taking leaf aloe vera gel and take it.
- instead This aloe vera gel in a small bowl.
- Then add a few drops of lavender oil in it. This Lavender oil has analgesic, tissue regeneration and anti -. Inflammatory feature that helps to soothe sunburn affected areas of the skin
- Mix well and apply this mixture on the skin which is affected by the sun.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes to dry completely
- Now rinse with water or left and unwashed.
- Regular application of this aloe vera mixed lavender oil will help in preventing burn completely.
Method – 5: (Aloe Vera Gel with coconut oil and lavender oil)
- The aloe vera gel
- coconut oil
- lavender oil
- Take a small bowl and add a few drops of oil lavender and coconut oil in it.
- Then add aloe vera gel or juice in it.
- Mix well and apply it on the affected areas of skin sunburn.
- leave it at that, since the aloe vera. – Oil mixture will be easily absorbed by the skin and acts as a sunscreen for the skin to prevent sunburn
- follow the same process regularly until completely he erased the problem of sunburn on the skin.
Method – 6: (spray Aloe Vera Homemade Sunburn)
Aloe vera when mixed with essential oils like lavender and Helichrysum oil will help a lot in cleaning and sunburn symptoms such as pain and inflammation.
- The gel of aloe vera – 1/2 teaspoon
- Helichrysum oil – 1 drop
- Lavender oil – 2-4 drops
- – 2 tablespoons water
- dark spray bottle (empty)
- Take aloe vera gel, lavender and Helichrysum essential oils and water in a small bowl.
- Mix well and pour all these ingredients in an empty spray bottle.
- stored for use, keeping aside.
- Shake a little before spraying in the affected areas of skin sunburn.
- Let stand like to get it dry naturally and spray for 3 -. 4 times a day on a regular basis until full relief sunburned skin
Method – 7: (Aloe Vera with yogurt and cucumber juice)
- Fresh aloe vera gel – 2 tablespoons
- the yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- cucumber juice – 4 tablespoons
- Take a small bowl and add aloe vera gel, cucumber juice and yogurt in it.
- Stir well to make it blend well.
- Apply this mixture on your face as a facial mask concentrating more on areas sunburned skin of the face.
- let it sit for about 20 -. 25 minutes and then rinse with water
- This process helps to soothe sunburn on the facial skin and makes it glow with soft skin.
- Regular application of this facial mask cure sunburn affected parts of the face.
Method – 8: (sheet of Aloe Vera peeling sunburn)
- Take of fresh leaves of aloe vera and cut lengthwise.
- and then rub the fleshy part of the leaf gently on the skin sunburned.
- leave as well, such as aloe vera soothes the skin and prevents it from peeling.
- O can be applied aloe vera juice on the face and gently massage to be absorbed quickly and leave for the day.
- do the same process regularly to get complete relief from sunburn and skin symptoms.
Method – 9: (chilled leaf aloe vera)
- First, take a fresh aloe vera leaf and place in the refrigerator.
- is left for about an hour or two.
- After that, take it out and peel it for the gel or juicy part of the sheet.
- Apply them in areas affected by sunburn skin.
- To extract the juicy part of the blade must be pressed for a few minutes.
- I leave it for a few minutes until it dries completely.
- repeat the same process until cleared regularly burn the skin completely.
Method – 10: (Juice Aloe Vera with Vitamin E)
This process is used to prevent itching sensation that occurs when aloe vera juice is applied on the skin because it has astringent properties. Here vitamin E acts as a humectant and therefore promotes healing.
- Aloe Vera juice
- Vitamin E
- take enough aloe vera juice in a small bowl.
- Then add a little vitamin E on it and stir gently.
- Now DAB this mixture on the affected areas of the skin sunburned.
- Let stand like to get relief from the burn, as this process helps to soothe and combinatorial has cooling effect on the sun burnt areas.
- Regular application of this aloe vera juice that is mixed with vitamin E will relieve sunburn.
Method – 11: (homemade Aloe Vera Lotion)
all know that aloe vera not only soothe sunburn, but also give relief from many irritations the skin. Therefore, we prefer to use and buy a lotion aloe vera pharmacies, but in most of these brands, have alcohol and artificial fragrances in it. These two things will worsen the problems of the skin rather than cure. Hence, to get rid of this problem, you need to prepare your own aloe vera lotion with simple homemade ingredients, which are given under the full recipe. Try to prepare this lotion and apply this in the sunburn to get rid of the problem.
- Aloe vera – 1/2 cup
- vitamin C powder – 1 teaspoon
- Beeswax – 1 tsp of
- emulsifying wax – 1 teaspoon
- Carrots (big) -2 –
- cucumber – 1
- sesame oil – 1/2 cup
- Mason jar
- Start the process by adopting carrot and cucumber and grate properly.
- Pour these grated vegetables in a large saucepan.
- Then add the sesame oil in a pan and place on the stove over medium-low heat.
- Heat for about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now take another pan and hold the colander over the pan to strain the grated carrot and cucumber in it.
- Discard the vegetables and put the pan with oil on the stove.
- Add beeswax, emulsifying wax on it and stir well until they merged correctly.
- After that, add aloe vera gel and vitamin C powder in it and blend all the ingredients in the oil.
- Mix well to make a smooth and creamy.
- Pour this lotion aloe vera in a empty glass jar and let it cool to room temperature.
- When once it cools, then lotion thickens and is ready for use as aloe vera sunburn.
- Apply this on irritated or sunburned and store the remaining lotion in the refrigerator not spoil up to 2 skin -. 3 months
- prepare this lotion for once and used for all summer to get rid of sunburn or blistering sun burns.
Method – 12: (refrigerated Aloe Vera Gel)
- Take a piece of aloe vera gel and extract it.
- Place the gel in the refrigerator for about 30 -. 40 minutes
- then remove the gel and apply this cold gel as a thin layer to the affected area skin burn.
- Let it dry naturally, so skin fully absorb all the medicinal properties of aloe vera.
- Keep doing the same process 5 -. 6 times a day on daily basis for several days to get rid of sunburn
- If you do not have the aloe vera plant in and around your house, then you can just buy the aloe vera gel market and use this to get rid of the problem.
Method – 13: (Aloe Vera tanning scalp)
Having a scalp sunburnt is a painful condition that the shells and scales as healing slowly. Therefore, it is always advisable to wear a hat whenever you’re going out in the sun to get rid of the scalp sunburned and therefore peeling or blistering of the scalp.
- The gel of aloe vera – 2-4 teaspoons
- The warm water
- The cold
- first, wash your hair with warm water and dry the hair with a towel until damp.
- Then take a sufficient amount of aloe vera gel and apply it on the scalp.
- gently massaged into the entire scalp and leave for about 40 -. 60 minutes
- Finally rinse with cold water to get clean the aloe vera gel and applied to soothe the irritated scalp.
- regularly monitor this process few times a week will help you get relief from scalp sunburned.
Method – 14: (Aloe Vera skin itchy)
Sunburns also cause itchy skin, if not properly treated in time. Therefore, the use of aloe vera not only help clean sunburn, but also give relief from their symptoms.
- The aloe vera gel
- bandage or gauze dressing
- Take aloe vera gel and apply it on the skin where the itch is caused due to sunburn.
- then cover with this light bandage or gauze dressings.
- let it sit for a few minutes or leave for overnight by applying this gel at night before going to bed.
- Take it out in the morning and clean the area.
- Finally apply aloe vera contains moisturizing lotion to get complete relief from sunburn and other problems caused by it.
- repeat the same process for quick relief from the problem.
Method – 15: (Aloe Vera in sunburn, blisters)
fluid-filled blisters Sunburn are bumps that appear on the skin due to excessive exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays. These are uncomfortable blisters is not extremely painful, itching, swelling and fever. The aloe vera is very helpful in reducing pain, re-hydrate the burned skin and thereby accelerate the healing process.
- Take a fresh aloe vera gel or juice in a small bowl.
- Apply this on the blistering sunburn area of affected skin.
- Allow to dry naturally for a few minutes, so that the gel is also absorbed through the skin.
- After that, rinse with water properly.
- repeat the same process regularly to get complete relief from sunburn blisters and other sunburn affects the skin.
Method – 16: (Aloe Vera ice cubes)
This process helps heal sunburned skin with its refreshing and soothing effect on the skin.
- The liquid aloe vera
- The aloe vera gel
- Ice trays
- first make a clean ice tray and pour water halfway.
- Then fill the remaining half of the ice tray with liquid aloe vera gel and aloe.
- place it in the freezer and leave for a few minutes to form ice cubes.
- Now take it out and apply this ice in areas affected by sunburn skin.
- rub it gently into all the areas burned by the sun to get immediate relief from pain, the discomfort of sunburn and blisters from sunburn.
- regularly monitor this process will produce better results in sunburn.
Method – 17: (Aloe Vera for itching of sunburn)
This process helps to cure itching caused due to sunburn. When this begins to heal sunburn, then it will be almost unbearable itching. However, it is scratching give temporary relief and this will itching and worse. So to avoid itching skin sunburned, here it is the simple process of aloe vera.
- The aloe vera gel
- Any topical anesthetic
- first, take a cold shower with mild soap.
- Dry skin and topical anesthetic is applied to the burned and itchy skin areas.
- Then apply aloe vera gel just taken across the sunburned skin.
- spread evenly to accelerate the healing process.
- You can also use the skin moisture (that suits your skin type) to keep the skin hydrated and to get rid of dryness and itching.
- allow to dry and then use the dress in light, loose clothing.
- Remember that less touch fabric in the affected areas will better and faster relief from itching.
- reapply this aloe vera gel as often as possible areas to heal sunburned skin.
Method – 18: (Aloe Vera for sunburn on the face)
Sunburn on the face is another awkward situation resulting in skin damage long term . They dress with hat and sunscreen are best applied prevention of sunburn on his face. If you already have this burning of the face, then here it is the simple process of using aloe vera as a facial mask to treat the problem.
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 tablespoon
- Natural yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1
- Avena (normal) – 1/4 cup
- Boiling water – 3/4 cup
- the warm water
- first, take a pan and pour plain oatmeal in it.
- Then pour boiling water in a pot and stir well.
- cook for a few minutes until it is cooked properly.
- place these porridge in the refrigerator to cool the oil a few minutes.
- Now squeeze the juice from fresh tomatoes and take a spoonful of the tomato juice.
- Add aloe vera gel or juice in it and stirred well.
- Then add the tomato juice – aloe vera gel in yogurt
- After oatmeal cooled properly, then add the yogurt mixture into it and stir. all right.
- Apply this mixture on the face and spread all over the face to get relief from the burn-affected areas of the skin as a facial mask.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes or until completely dry
- Finally wash with warm water and dry the skin.
- Apply moisturizer that works best for your skin type.
- keep doing this process regularly to get complete relief from the burning of the face.
Method – 19: (Aloe Vera with Turmeric)
- Aloe Vera leaf – 1
- Turmeric powder – 3 tablespoons
- glass bottle