Regardless of your age or skin type, once in a while it’s easy to be affected by something as small as a grain, it gets into your mind to appear on the skin and irritates all day. A pain in the face not only cause itching, but also consumes a lot of your time and attention until dismissed her beautiful face without leaving any scar.
Naturally, pimples take at least 2-4 days to disappear from skin completely, but sometimes they can leave dark spots behind. But make sure you have proper place -. Care pimple or otherwise, pimples arise again soon
Before giving a dermatologist who will prescribe creams or medications aggressive, trying to soothe the skin naturally. Nothing suits her best to opt for a home remedy that is easy to apply and can be used in your daily skin routine.
There are several effective measures that can be put to use to clear a pimple easily and painlessly. Some home remedies such as ice, mustard, cloves, or sandalwood, aloe vera and honey that can help in the healing of skin redness around the pimple and therefore pimples or acne in two or three days if applied properly.
The ice has become a proven cure pimples and acne quickly and effectively method. People use it because of its skin-friendly and cost effective basis. With so much oil and construction pollution naturally in the pores of the skin, you need to take care of him. Ice is one of the best home remedies to stop shin contact.
Rub an ice cube on the affected areas of the skin every day for about 5 to 10 minutes can keep your skin free of any itching or burning. It will keep its closed pores and skin oils and dead skin cells and dirt to prevent the problem soon.
that helps improve blood circulation when applied to the affected area of the skin. It also reduces pain, swelling and inflammation by calming the skin. Is a proven remedy that reduces the size and amount of acne on the skin without causing pain.
you may wonder, “Why is the ice? It can be applied cold water on my face really help more steam?” The answer is simple, yes! Steam naturally makes your pimple look redder and larger than its original size, while ice cubes erase the redness and make the grain look smaller.
Cool your pores
There are several reasons why ice helps cool the skin deep pores of the skin, helping to thoroughly cleanse and heal a grain:
- Rub an ice cube on your face helps reduce the size of the affected area, reduce the burning sensation and decrease swelling.
- When the grain size is reduced and the work of an ice cube appears to be effective in due time, the life of the pimple is lost.
- Initially, when an ice cube on the affected area, the place not only reduce the size rubs, but may look red and then white spots remain. After some time, your skin will be heated back to its normal temperature and redness and white spots will dissipate.
- ice also reduces the pain caused by cysts under the skin. When an ice cube for the first time, the affected area may be sore at first, but after a while you will experience a great relief applies.
Pacify Your Skin:
There are several implications for using an ice cube to soothe skin and clear it of acne and pimples. These methods can be implemented by anyone in the home according to your needs and convenience. Please note before using any of these methods:
- knows well the skin (such as skin type, suitable as creams, etc.) before implementing any of the methods for use ice to get rid of a pimple or acne. Otherwise, you may find your skin may react negatively to the process, especially when additional ingredients are blended with ice.
- do not rush to get an immediate result. To prevent freezing, do not use the treatment more than twice a day and stop treatment if you feel pain or burning ice.
- Make sure that any cream used before or after treatment is compatible with the above methods to avoid side effects.
Using ice to treat pimples:
Here are some effective methods below to help you get a clear idea on how to apply ice to prevent pimples and symptoms caused by it.
1. Ice cubes by a quick solution:
This method is useful when you are too busy to apply an in-depth treatment of the skin. It just takes a minute or two to implement and keep your skin looking and feeling fresh and alive.
- Clean washing face with cold water.
- Avoid using any soap or face wash. Dry light skin.
- Take a cloth and wrap a few ice cubes in it.
- wait a few seconds before putting ice directly on the face.
- Place the cloth ice gently on the top of the shin.
- move around in a circle for at least one minute before removing movement.
- Take the cloth and repeat the process again for a minute, but this time only with a bucket of ice, because their skin has become prone to temperature now.
- Remember not to let your hand or fingers touch the affected area. That will cause irritation.
- Please put ice directly on the skin can cause a burn. Remove the ice if you begin to feel pain or at the slightest burning sensation.
- Remove ice and wait for a couple of minutes.
- reapply only if you feel the need to and only if you do not feel any reaction.
- The rub ice on your face does not actually delete any scar completely, but will certainly help in reducing the visibility of the scar.
2. Ice cubes with fuller’s earth to amplify Effectiveness:
This method involves some previous work by adding certain ingredients to the ice before applying to the affected area. You can repeat this procedure at least twice a day if you witness positive results and experiences no negative skin reactions.
- Wash your face with a face wash that is suitable for your skin type.
- Wash skin thoroughly and allow to air dry. Do not use facial cleansers during break outs, as it can cause bacteria to extend and increase the outbreak area. Simply wash your face with warm water.
- In a small bowl, mix Multani Mitti or fuller’s earth, with a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a teaspoon of lemon juice. The mixture is stirred until a paste.
- You can only apply the paste on the affected skin or around the face area.
- Add pasta for five minutes, allowing the skin to absorb the ingredients. This paste shin size is reduced and stopping new pimple outbreaks on the skin.
- Its application across the face is recommended if you have acne or more of a pimple on the skin.
- After the dough has been on the pimple for five minutes, take a bucket of ice and hold it to the affected area.
- massage gently and slowly in a circular motion at the top of the shin.
- Your skin may feel numb after a few seconds, but not stop massaging unless you feel a burning sensation.
- massage the affected area for a minute. After a minute, let your warm skin for one minute, then repeat the process 3-4 ice cubes. You swelling and redness around the pimple you feel greatly diminish.
- If the pus has come out of a grain during the massage, should be removed immediately to prevent the skin from further breakouts.
- wipe the paste with a clean, dry cloth. Wash your face with water (no soap or detergent) and allow to air dry.
Over time the life of the pimple reduced and must be passed by the end of the day.
3. Ice cubes To-Go:
Aluminum foil is not only to pack more food! It is also useful when you need to rub an ice cube on your pimples! aluminum foil will help massage the skin longer because it prevents ice quickly melted.
- Take a sheet of paper about five to six inches long. Place 4-5 ice cubes inside tin foil, according to their size.
- Wrap ice cubes in the foil in the same way you would wrap a sandwich. Make sure that the ice cubes are wrapped completely.
- Place the foil with ice in a plastic Ziploc bag. Squeeze the bag to allow all the air inlet and seal tightly.
- Press the Ziploc bag with ice on the affected area for 20-30 minutes. Massaging the affected area with ice as long as you can without burning the skin area.
- After massaging the skin with ice for 20-30 minutes, wash your face with cold water, air dry, then apply a cream that is suitable for your skin type and texture.
- If you have particularly sensitive skin, avoid applying any cream on the face for some time after you, because it can irritate the skin.
4. Ice cubes with lavender oil and lemon juice:
lemon juice and lavender oil are two ingredients that help in cleaning the skin blemishes . The acidic nature of lemons that are powerful for cleaning and sterilization, while lavender oil has moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Mix one tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice with a tablespoon of lavender oil. The mixture is stirred well.
- Apply a small amount of the mixture of lemon juice and lavender oil on the affected areas of skin and massage into the skin for about five minutes.
- Let the skin absorb the mixture for 10-15 minutes, massage the skin periodically to allow deep pores to open and breathe.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and place an ice cube on the affected skin area. Massaging the ice in a soft, circular motion, focusing on areas prone to pimples or acne areas.
- Take care to gently massage the skin, they do not want the grain to explode and spread to a larger area of skin.
- wash your face with cold water and allow to air dry.
5. Ice cubes with water and sodium bicarbonate
Baking Soda balances the pH levels and exfoliates the skin to clean the oil, dead skin cells and dust on the skin. When baking soda mixed with water and then acts as a drying agent to reduce pimples and acne.
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda and add enough water in it.
- Mix well to be thin thin paste and wash your face with warm water.
- Dry the skin and apply ice cubes all over your face, concentrating more on blackheads affected skin areas.
- Then, after allowing to air dry and apply this paste of baking soda in the shins skin areas affected.
- let it sit for about 20 -. 25 minutes and wash properly
- repeat this process regularly to get rid of the problem.
6. Ice cubes with tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil has properties anti – bacterial, anti – fungal, anti – septic properties that help cleanse pimples skin. Controls the oil and hence reduces clogged pores which in turn lead to pimples. When this oil regularly tea with ice cubes is used, then an excellent result over the shins occurs.
- Start the process of cleansing the face with water and mild soap.
- The skin is dry, take some ice cubes in a cloth or plastic wrap.
- Keep background and place it on the pimples affected areas of skin.
- Let it be that way until the skin is numbed and then take and relocate in which you are suffering from this pimples.
- After covering all the pimples on the skin, then wait a minute or two, so that the skin reaches its normal temperature.
- Then you have to pour a few drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl and add a few drops of water on it.
- mix well and apply this oil especially pimples affected areas with the help of either cotton or cotton swab.
- Wait a few minutes and rinse skin thoroughly with water.
- But be sure to do a patch test before following this remedy why, because tea tree oil can cause an allergic reaction in certain types of skin holders. So does the test first and then keep doing this process regularly.
- repeat the same process regularly until completely erased pimples.
Tips and cautions:
Here are some tips and precautions that will help you get faster relief from the problems of pimples, no side effects on the skin.
- Avoid applying medication pimple / acne pimples before icing why because the ice will be removed from the medication and makes it less effective. Therefore, it is better to apply the topical creams or lotions containing salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, after icing grain for more effective results.
- Make sure not to apply heat to any emerging shin. This will cause inflammation and causes the grains to get bigger in size.
- Always remember that ice formation at pimples is a tool, but largely effective in preventing them alone. It helps reduce inflammation, size, redness and pain in and around pimples affected area of skin. Therefore, for more effective and faster results pimples have to follow home remedies for pimples along with this icing.
- The daily application of ice on pimples for a couple of times a day, ie once in the morning after cleansing the face and once in the evening before bedtime will help cure pimples.
- Or you can also apply this ice to the skin in certain situations as before applying makeup -. Or each time it finds a new pimple is appearing on the skin, then it will help reduce the problem and therefore it is completely
- However, the use of ice therapy has no side effects but the only thing to consider is to not put this on the skin for no more than two minutes or take it out when the skin was numb.
- Be sure to consult your dermatologist if symptoms persist for immediate treatment to get rid of blackheads and acne after using this process icing why, because the process of ice could not suitable for every skin and never place on the skin for more than 2 minutes.
- ice is very effective in reducing inflammation and closing pores in the skin. If used properly, the ice grains can be a very effective treatment, especially when combined with some natural and effective ingredients mentioned above.
- Never place or apply ice directly on the skin because it causes frostbite or freezing.
This is all about ice on the shins. I hope you liked this post and give proof of this process of icing. But do not forget to share your experience with us.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/ice-cubes-for-pimples/