An allergy is defined as a type of hypersensitivity caused by the extreme reaction of the immune system. Whenever the body is an allergen-specific immunoglobulin E (IgE) which regulates hyperactivity of white blood cells, leading to various forms of allergic and inflammatory responses.
Allergies can be caused by many things, such as food, medicine, animal dander, insect bites and other seasonal allergens such as grasses, molds, yeasts, weeds, pollen, smoke, etc. . These will trigger the release of histamines in the blood. People who are experiencing allergies, suffering from symptoms like hives, rashes, wheezing, sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat, etc.
never abandoning treatment for allergies since this could lead to anaphylaxis, where you have difficulty swallowing, difficulty breathing, loss of consciousness, dizziness or even death.
Turmeric for allergies:
Turmeric is a spice that belongs to the ginger family. It is a natural food supplement that helps cure many health and beauty problems, including allergies, due to the following properties:
- It contains curcumin, a compound that acts as a decongestant.
- acts as an anti – histamine, which helps in reducing mast cell granulation or histamine -. Release
- You can treat both the tone and acute allergies effectively.
- has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-bacterial properties that help cure allergies and other health properties.
- Curcumin, when mixed with other powerful herbs like licorice root or extract of Boswellia, it becomes very effective in giving relief immune response to clear allergies.
- acts as a natural leukotriene inhibitor for allergies, which relates to a particular form of allergic condition called bronchial asthma and other lung problems.
1. Turmeric powder
- Add a sufficient amount of turmeric powder to your food during cooking.
- Like milk, curry, chips, rice items, salads, etc.
- Add this turmeric regularly in your diet plan.
2. Milk turmeric
This process is used to cure the symptoms of allergies and itchy throat. Try this method regularly, either in the morning or evening.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- boiled milk – 1 cup
- Black pepper
- Add turmeric powder, black pepper and honey to the boiling milk.
- Mix well until properly mixed turmeric in milk.
- drink on an empty stomach or before going to bed.
- Regular consumption of this milk turmeric 2 -. 3 times a day will help clear allergic
3. turmeric juice with honey
properties Turmeric has anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory that help cure allergies, while honey helps soothe allergy infected areas
. Method 1:
- turmeric juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Mix the juice of raw turmeric and honey in a bowl.
- consume a spoonful of this mixture.
- The use of this mixture regularly until the allergy is gone.
This mixture has powerful anti – inflammatory property that helps a lot in eliminating excess mucus, cures respiratory tissue and so clears both allergic reaction in the body
- turmeric powder – 4 tablespoons
- Honey – 6 tablespoons
- clean glass jar
- mixture of turmeric powder and raw organic honey until a paste forms in a bowl.
- consume a teaspoon of this mixture and store the rest in a clean glass jar for later use.
- Repeat 3 times daily.
4. Pasta turmeric
it is used to treat many health ailments and beauty, including allergies.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Air-tight container
- Pour turmeric powder and water in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Stir well until smooth.
- to boil while stirring frequently.
- Lower the heat and let the mixture simmer until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Store in a container and keep refrigerated.
- Consuming this by adding fruit juices or liquids.
- Regular consumption will yield better results on allergies.
5. turmeric tea
- Turmeric powder – 1 2 tsp
- Honey – 1-2 teaspoon
- warm water – 1 cup
- Add turmeric powder to heat water and mix well.
- Add honey and stir in.
- Drink this tea regularly turmeric to treat seasonal allergies.
6. Turmeric with lemon and honey
This process is used exclusively to treat allergies and sinusitis helps relieve the pain and discomfort caused sinus by allergies due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- turmeric root – 2 large pieces
- Limón – 1
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – pinch
- banana (optional)
- Blend turmeric roots for ground turmeric.
- Add lemon juice freshly squeezed a whole lemon.
- Add honey, cayenne pepper and a little water.
- stir well to make a shake of turmeric.
- can also add a piece of banana for extra taste.
- Drink this shake turmeric regularly to preventsinus allergies.
7. Turmeric with sandalwood paste
This process is used to treat inflammation of the face that can be caused by allergies.
- Turmeric powder
- red sandalwood
- warm water
- Add equal amounts of red sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water.
- mixture to make a thin paste.
- Apply on face gently by hand.
- let it sit for about 30 -. 40 minutes and then rinse with warm water
- This process gives a soothing relief of redness, tenderness and swelling.
- Repeat regularly.
8. Turmeric with lemon, apple cider vinegar and honey
- turmeric plant – 1 tablespoon
- lemon zest – 1 teaspoon
- Raw apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Black pepper
- mortar and pestle
- Bata ground turmeric in a mortar and pestle to a fine powder.
- Place in a bowl and add raw honey, lemon peel, organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a pinch of black pepper.
- Mix well until smooth.
- consume a spoonful of the mixture.
- store the rest of the mixture in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. It will last for about a week.
- Alternately, mix a tablespoon of the mixture of turmeric. 12 – 16 ounces of warm water and drink
- Or add a tablespoon turmeric mix their smoothies.
- can also take a teaspoon of dough and spread on top of the toast.
- Continue daily to totally eliminate allergies and boost the immune system.
9. Turmeric with olive oil and water
- Turmeric powder – 1-2 teaspoons
- olive oil – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Black pepper powder
- Mix turmeric powder and olive oil to the water.
- Add a pinch of black pepper powder and mix all ingredients together.
- consume this daily to get relief from seasonal allergies and asthma.
11. Water turmeric
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- water – 8 oz glass
- Add the turmeric water pure organic dust.
- Mix well and drink regularly.
- can also take vitamin C rich fruits and vegetables to improve the immune system.
turmeric supplements for allergies:
can also take turmeric supplement forms as capsules or pills to get rid of seasonal allergies. Most people take 500 mg of turmeric capsules once a day on a regular basis to clear the problem. Be sure to consult your doctor before taking these capsules. You can also use this in tinctures, shakes or drinks with nut milk.
Tips and cautions:
- Avoid using milk turmeric if you are allergic to dairy products. Use soy milk as a replacement.
- Sprinkle black pepper recipes turmeric turmeric to assimilate more effectively.
- sure to check whether turmeric is right for your skin and body, as some people are allergic to turmeric.
- Turmeric may cause stains on both clothing and body.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before using these methods as U.S Food and Drug Administration has not regulated these herbal remedies to treat allergies.
Consult physician herbal or your doctor before using turmeric to treat allergy know about the dose and time together with your current health condition to obtain more results effective.
Do you know any other method of turmeric to treat allergies? Then they sit down to share their experience with us free.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/turmeric-for-allergies/