Pimples are a common skin problem that is very common among adolescents and it is primarily genetic, but it can also be the result of environmental factors such as pollution, unhealthy food habits and unhygienic habits. skin pores are connected to sebaceous glands produce sebum, an oily substance released from the skin as dead skin cells that are infected with bacteria, dust or other impurities and pus-filled. You can find these spots on the face, neck, back and shoulders in the body.
There are many products on the market, but giving preference to natural remedies are the best way to cure the problem in the longer term without side effects on the skin. That natural home remedies, tea tree oil is better and more effective in curing the problem of grain.
tea tree oil for pimples:
Tea tree oil is a product which is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternitolia plant (a plant native Australia) and has long been used to treat health problems and skin care. It has been used in the preparation of various health and beauty products such as lotions, creams, toothpaste and more.
Tea tree oil is considered very effective in clearing up pimples caused by acne. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent with a very low incidence of allergic skin reactions. Besides cleaning of blackheads and acne, tea tree oil can benefit a person in a variety of ways, including cleaning up bad breath and foot relief and muscle pain athlete.
Research on tea tree oil for treating pimples:
Years of scientific research has been conducted in this natural miracle oil. No doubt their effectiveness in clearing up pimples and acne. First let’s explore research to establish its real value.
Studies have shown that tea tree oil is effective in clearing acne and pimples lotion benzoyl peroxide and causes much less irritating side effects. While peroxide causes problems such as rash, burning sensation, dryness and itching, tea tree oil causes no side effects in 99 percent of cases when used on the skin.
Another study was published around 2007 involving a group of 60 people from different age groups who were all suffering from acne. They were treated either with a gel containing five percent tea tree oil or a placebo gel. While the group that received the placebo gel was not affected, a significant improvement was observed in the group receiving tea tree oil.
These studies have shown that tea tree oil is in fact a viable clearing up pimples, acne and many other symptoms of skin diseases treatment.
The science behind the benefits of tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil is a natural wonder and contains many properties that are very useful in treating not only acne, but a lot of other health-related problems that a person can experience. Their effectiveness is due to the natural properties.
- Tea tree oil is an antibacterial and antifungal agent, so it is very effective against bacteria in the pores of the skin which could lead to infections and acne skin.
- contains an ingredient called terpinene-4-ol, which is the main source of its antimicrobial properties. Thanks to this ingredient is effective in the prevention of acne by reducing bacterial buildup that occurs in the skin.
- is a safe alternative to synthetic chemicals that are used to treat acne and blemishes alternative because it is all natural and has no side effects at all on the skin.
- has deep penetration capabilities and can unblock unclog pores and sebaceous glands to remove dead skin and any dirt or unwanted material. This makes it very effective in treating pimples, blackheads, pimples, rashes and other skin problems.
- acts tea tree oil as an antiseptic and can be used in the removal of damaged skin cells that arise due to damage caused by acne.
- is very effective for balancing the skin tone by controlling oil production in the skin.
- has soothing properties that help eliminate redness, swelling and inflammation of the shins.
- Tea tree oil is effective not only against acne, but can also be used as regular face washing to avoid any problems related to skin. Prevention is better than cure, as they say.
Methods for removing pimples and clearing acne:
There are a lot of different methods by which you can use tea tree oil to remove blackheads and clearing acne. Here are some of the most popular methods used for the treatment of acne. All these processes are easy to follow at home and gives amazing for preventing pimples on the skin results.
Method – 1: (diluted tea tree oil)
- Wash your face with cool water to remove any dirt. Dry with a soft clean towel.
- Dilute a few drops of tea tree oil with filtered water in the ratio of 1: 9, which means, for each part oil, you have to use nine parts water
- . Dip a cotton ball or cotton swab into the mixture and apply it carefully in the affected areas of the skin.
- Let the mixture soak into the skin for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash skin with cool water. Dry with a soft clean towel.
- Apply a mild moisturizer that suits your skin.
- Use a freshly increasingly diluted mixture. If you want to increase the richness of the mixture, just add a little less water, that is 1: 8, 1: 7, 1: 6
- Repeat this process twice a day until you get satisfied results to cure pimples on the skin completely.
- or those whose who have sensitive skin are advised to replace water with aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is ideal for healing and moisturizing the skin and has a cooling effect, cooling.
Method – 2: (Direct Application)
- Place a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and gently apply it to the affected area.
- After applying oil on the affected area of the skin, let it soak into your skin for a few hours or overnight. This will help reduce swelling and redness around the shin.
- After a few hours or after waking up, wash the skin with cold water and gently pat dry with a soft clean towel.
- Repeat the process daily until you are satisfied with the results. As a preventive measure, you can apply tea tree oil to your skin using this method, even after the grains have clarified.
- But make sure that the application of tea tree oil directly on the skin can cause some allergic reactions, so it would be best to do a patch test on the skin before use tea tree oil in skin.
- In addition to ensuring a safe, make sure that you are using authentic, 100 percent tea tree oil has not adulterants.
method – 3: (tea tree oil with honey)
- Honey is an effective antibacterial agent. Mixed with tea tree oil is a very effective treatment for spots.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of raw, organic honey a few drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl.
- Stir the mixture well until the two are thoroughly mixed.
- Apply this mixture on the pimples affected areas of the skin and leave on the skin for a few hours or overnight.
- After a few hours or when you wake up, the mixture is washed out of their skin with cool water.
- Pat dry with a soft, clean towel and apply some moisturizer.
- Repeat this process daily for maximum results.
- You can store additional quantities of this mixture into a small container, sealed for later use.
Method – 4: (oil Tea Tree Aloe-Vera)
- Aloe is considered as an excellent anti-bacterial natural, anti – inflammatory plant and anti -mushrooms. Aloe vera nourishes and moisturizes the skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin, this method is ideal for you.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with a few drops of tea tree oil. The mixture is stirred well.
- dip a cotton ball or cotton swab into the mixture and apply directly to affected areas of the skin.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for a few hours or overnight to allow time for the skin to absorb it.
- After a few hours or the next morning, wash the skin with cool water and dry with a soft clean towel.
- You can store additional quantities of this mixture into a small container, sealed for later use.
Method – 5: (tea tree oil with yogurt)
- Mix ¼ cup plain yogurt 4 -. 5 drops of tea tree oil
- wash your face with cold, fresh face and cleaner water. Dry with a soft clean towel.
- Apply the mixture directly to the affected area of the skin.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 15 -. 20 minutes
- washing the mixture of your skin with warm water and dry with a soft clean towel.
- Repeat this process daily for maximum effectiveness.
Method – 6: (tea tree oil with olive oil)
- Olive oil is rich in nutrients and essential fatty acids that help in healing of the skin. This method is very good for facial cleansing and prevent outbreaks.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 3 drops of tea tree oil. The mixture is stirred well.
- dip a cotton ball or cotton swab into the mixture and apply it to the affected areas of the skin.
- Let’s stay on the skin for 20 mixed -. 30 minutes
- washing the mixture off the skin with cool water and dry with a soft clean towel.
- Repeat the process daily for maximum results.
Method – 7: (tea tree oil massage)
- Wash your face with cold water and a facial cleanser. Dry with a soft clean towel.
- Mix 9 teaspoons of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil.
- soak a clean cloth in hot water.
- Place the cloth on the affected area of the skin. Allow steam facial pores open to facilitate entry of the mixture of tea tree oil.
- Wash your hands thoroughly. Use your hands to apply the mixture evenly to the affected areas of the grains.
- your face with the mixture using a gentle circular motion massage.
- Allow the mixture to dry and penetrate the skin.
- Do not wash your skin mix immediately.
- repeat this method twice a day; preferably once in the morning and once at night before going to sleep.
Method – 8: (tea tree oil scrub made in house)
- Mix ½ cup sugar, 1/4 cup sesame or olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey and 12 drops of tea tree oil together. The mixture is stirred well.
- With clean hands, gently massage the mixture into the affected areas of the skin for about five minutes.
- wash the skin with cold water and dry with a soft clean towel.
- Honey and tea tree oil are natural preservatives and this mixture can be stored safely in dry, airtight containers. It may be in bulk and store it away for later use.
- If you are using this scrub for cystic acne, make sure it is rougher adding more sugar.
Method – 9: (tea tree oil bath)
- First, take tea tree oil 100% pure and pour a few drops into the bathwater.
- Stir well and take a bath with this water.
- This process is used to clean the beans in the chest, back, shoulders and other body parts.
- monitored regularly not only clears acne / pimples but also add fragrance (perfume) to the body.
Method – 10: (steam tea tree oil)
- The steam that helps a lot in clearing many beauty problems like pimples, blackheads, etc ., and also relieves certain health problems like colds, coughs, flu and congestion.
- Take a large glass of warm water and add a few drops of tea tree oil in it.
- is removed and bending his head near the boat. But make sure that should not be 3 inches between the container and face.
- Then cover your head with a towel or cloth until the ship, so that the steam can not escape it.
- Inhale the steam and allow the steam enters the pores of perfect sitting.
- continue to make this process as much as possible and repeat it for better results in the shins.
Method – 11: (tea tree oil with a cleanser and moisturizer)
- You can mix the tea tree oil to care products skin, including facial cleanser, face wash and moisturizers to maximize their effectiveness.
- This is another effective method of treating pimples. But make sure that this should not get in eyes while using this method of tea oil.
- pour a little cleaner on your hands and add a few drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Mix well and use this mixture to clean the face thoroughly.
- After that, rinse with water and put the moisturizer that suits your skin type.
- In this moisturizer Also, you can add a few drops of tea tree oil in it.
- is removed and apply this moisturizer on the skin where you are suffering from acne.
- continue this process regularly to combat stubborn blackheads.
Method – 12: (oil tea tree mask of green clay powder)
- Here, you’ll add a few drops of tree oil tea for homemade masks (in this case we are using green clay mask that helps remove all bacteria, dust and other impurities from the skin) that help to kill bacteria and dry beans.
- begin the process, taking 2 -. 3 tablespoons green clay powder in a small
- Then add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil and mix well by adding enough water in it
- stir well to make fine paste and apply this paste on the face as a mask, distributing evenly.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes or until completely dried.
- After that, rinse with warm water and dry the skin.
- regularly monitor this process will help a lot in clearing blackheads and acne skin completely.
Tea Tree Oil products on the market
Tea has proven to be a good solution for clearing pimples, acne and other skin blemishes. There is a growing demand for products of tea tree oil in the world today. There are many different products on the market containing tea tree oil as an active ingredient. You can directly buy these products and use additional solutions as treatment for pimples, acne and other skin problems. Some of these products include:
- cleaners tea tree oil
- moisturizers tea tree oil
- soaps tea tree oil
- gel tea tree oil slick
- lotion of tea tree oil
Although there are a lot of these products on the market, oil tea tree oil is best for the most effective results. Look for products that contain a high amount of oil and natural tea tree minimum ingredients, particularly chemicals and preservatives.
Things to consider while using tea tree oil:
small tips give effective results and avoid side effects. Here are some tips you have to follow while using this tea tree oil for pimples.
- Avoid applying tea tree oil directly on the skin. The direct application may result in skin irritation, redness, excessive dryness, itching and / or blisters. Dilute it with water, aloe vera, or any of those compounds before using moisturizing skin.
- should not be ingested tea tree oil. Ingestion may cause serious side effects. It is only suitable for application to the outer skin.
- People who have sensitive skin may have an allergy to tea tree oil. It is recommended to perform a skin test before applying it to the affected areas of the skin.
- Tea tree oil is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children or people who suffer from eczema.
- Be sure to use oil pure tea tree. Adulterants can cause adverse effects.
Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the bathing water is advised. It will help in the implementation of the oil around the body and clears the acne or pimples that can not be applied as back of the body.
- Be sure to consult your dermatologist if something went wrong for immediate medication to get rid of the problem, such as tea tree oil may cause an allergic reaction in certain types of skin.
Tea tree oil is one of the best and proved natural home remedy for treating pimples. You can test this without placing any doubt, but not in undiluted form to remove acne pimples / skin.
This is all about tea tree oil on the pimples. I hope you liked the post and give you a trial of these methods of tea oil. Feel free to share your experience with us after trying these free remedies. Image source – Flickr
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/tea-tree-oil-for-pimples/