Acne is one of the most common problems faced skin all of us. According to the American Academy of Dermatology statistics, there are about 85% of U.S teenagers who are suffering with this problem of acne.
The sebaceous glands also known as sebaceous glands are responsible for oily secretions cause our skin fat. When hair follicles become clogged with oil, dirt and dead skin, breaks appear on the surface of the skin in the form of acne. Another reason for this disruption of the skin’s hormonal changes in the body. Adolescents and teenagers are prone to acne and your body undergoes certain hormonal changes during this stage of life. Face, shoulders, neck and back are the most affected areas.
Acne scars are the marks left on the skin by acnes. While acne tends to heal with time, acne scars are often difficult to get rid off. Although these scars are not harmful, they can establish cause of cosmetic concern among an often have allowed the embarrassment and frustration of cases sometimes.
The current market is flooded with dozens of creams, lotions and even cosmetic treatments that promise to permanently erase acne scars. Many of us are victims of these artificial methods end up with more serious skin problems and health.
But we have good news to share! Apple cider vinegar is a proven ingredient known to clear acne scars safely without side effects. Now get rid of those unwanted skin from the comfort of your home and save you from spending on expensive products marketed brands.
How healing scars apple cider vinegar for acne?
Apple cider vinegar is loaded with immense essential properties, apple vinegar acts as a natural astringent and disinfectant.
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient helps remove impurities settled on the surface of the skin naturally unclog pores, reduce inflammation, swelling and irritation.
- Besides its characteristic effective curative ingredient also acts as a balancer pH level, erase acne marks, restoring skin luster and natural tone.
- apple vinegar is also loaded with several essential compounds such as ketones, carbolic acid, aldehydes, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids and acetic acids having immense benefits to skin.
How to use apple cider vinegar for acne scars?
There are numerous ways to use apple cider vinegar to remove stubborn acne scars. Let’s look at the different methods that can be taken to erase these unwanted skin marks. It is important to regularly monitor these methods to help gradually unwanted spots fade.
Method 1 – (same mixture of apple cider vinegar and natural water)
- In a bowl mix vinegar natural apple clean water in the ratio 1: 1. for sensitive skin mixing 1 :. 3 ratio for a softer effect on the skin
- Washing your face with a mild face wash to remove excess oil. Pat face dry with a soft towel.
- Using a cotton ball, gently apply the mixture prepared in the affected area of the skin mix.
- Leave a few minutes to dry and wash your face with clean water. The mixture can be applied before going to bed and then removed the next morning.
- Use a moisturizer pH balance to lock the moisture from your skin.
- Apply the mixture regularly for effective results.
Method 2 – (The organic apple cider vinegar and honey)
- Honey has immense advantages of the proven and known to promote skin flawless skin. The mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey can be effective in removing acne scars.
- Washing your face with a mild face cleanser and clean water. While your face is still damp after washing, use a gentle exfoliation with herbs and apply rubbing his face with gentle circular motions to remove dead skin cells.
- Be careful not to apply more pressure. Wash your face with water. Now apply 1 teaspoon of honey in a circle and let stand for 2 minutes movement. After this facelift with water.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with clean water, either 1: 1 or 1: 3 proportions depending on the sensitivity of the skin and apply the mixture onto acne scars. Leave for a few minutes to dry and wash your face thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply light moisturizer to keep skin well moisturized.
Method 3 – (Apple cider vinegar and rose water)
- Washing your face with a mild face wash and dry.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and rose water in 1: 1 or 1 :. 3 ratio depending on the sensitivity of the skin
- Apply the mixture onto acne scars and leave it overnight. Wash your face with water the next morning.
- Apply sunscreen herbal before going outside.
- Repeat regularly for best results.
Method 4 – (Apple cider vinegar and baking soda)
- Mix apple cider vinegar and rose water in 1: 1 or 1: 3 ratio depending on your skin sensitivity
- Now add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to make a paste.
- Apply the mixture as a face mask and let it dry.
- rinse face with water and apply a light moisturizer.
- make this process regularly until erased the scars of acne on the skin.
Method 5 – (Apple cider vinegar for acne scalp)
- Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar with ½ cup of rosewater.
- use as a final hair rinse after shampooing and conditioning.
- Do this washing process for at least 3 -. 4 times to get rid of scalp acne
Tips and precautions
- Since apple cider vinegar is acidic, remember to dilute with water to make the mixture suitable for your skin.
- Avoid direct use of apple cider vinegar in open wounds, cuts or abrasions, as it may cause redness and burning.
- Always avoid applying around the sensitive eye contour.
- avoid excessive use of concentrated apple vinegar, because it makes the skin dry.
- Remember to wash your skin thoroughly after each use to remove any traces of the substance.
The above home remedies if followed regularly with precautions can help get rid of acne scars and unwanted marks on the skin.
Please share your experience with the previous solutions and we are happy to know that I found helpful. We would also like to hear new home remedies that have been discovered for acne scars.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-acne-scars/