Home remedies for chest congestion – How to get rid of chest congestion ; home remedies for chest congestion : are you suffering from a bad case of chest congestion? Do not worry, you are not alone. Chest congestion is a common condition that affects most people at some time or another. As annoying and painful as it can get, chest congestion can be cured at home without spending wads of money on counter medications and other drugs that cause drowsiness!
cough and congestion
A cough that is accompanied by chest congestion may be a symptom of flu or the common cold. Usually they do not require medical attention. engorged breasts can also be the cause of a more serious disease, such as asthma , cystic fibrosis, pulmonary edema, gastroesophageal reflux, allergies airborne, tuberculosis, bronchitis, heart disease or lung cancer. If you notice severe symptoms such as urticaria , difficulty breathing, swelling or stiffness in the neck, you should consult a doctor immediately .
As for the treatment of cough and common symptoms of chest congestion, which are in line with some solutions for the perfect home for you. The best part of these solutions is that they do not come with side effects, so they are completely safe to practice! Here is a look at some of the most proven home remedies that work swimmingly.
Home remedies for chest congestion – Img Source
home remedies for chest congestion – get rid of chest congestion
1. garlic and lime soup – garlic contains anti-inflammatory properties that effectively help in clearing congestion chest. Lime is a citrus fruit that can also help get rid of this problem. And together they make a beautiful concoction that will make your chest warm and happy.
- Squeeze the juice of 3 fresh lemons or limes in a cup of hot water.
- Stir well and then add 1 or 2 cloves of garlic.
- Add 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Stir well and drink the soup.
See also: The 10 best home remedies for cough
2. turmeric – you use in your kitchen, now use it to get rid of chest congestion. This common ingredient works almost instantly and put on your feet in no time at all! Turmeric contains natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. You can help get rid of a variety of health problems, especially conditions Respiratory system .
Instructions: Method 1 – turmeric with honey, pepper Black and Milk
- Take ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and add it to a cup of milk hot.
- Add 1 pinch black pepper and 2 teaspoons of honey to the mixture.
- stir well and drink while hot.
Method 2 – Turmeric with apple cider vinegar
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of turmeric powder and vinegar apple cider .
- Stir the mixture well and then drink it to get relief from chest congestion.
should read 😕 How to get rid of canker sores Fast
3. Vapor – Your grandmother was right, there is no better way to treat a bad chest congestion steam. The heat and humidity of steam helps break up and dissolve the mucus that is deep into the lungs and throat liquefy. This can do wonders to relieve congestion and discomfort you experience.
Instructions: Method 1
- Take a large bowl and fill it with hot water. If desired, you can add a few drops of tea tree oil for her.
- Then a few drops of rosemary, peppermint or eucalyptus essential oil or vinegar are added to make strong water.
- place a towel over your head to trap the steam and place your face over the bowl.
- Hold for as long as you can and breathe deeply.
- Repeat until relieved.
- Take a large bowl with boiling water.
- Add 3 drops of peppermint essential oil, 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and 2 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- gently rotating the container so that the oils are mixed.
- Take a towel and falling on his head.
- Lean over the bowl and breathe deeply.
- keep his head above water vapor for as long as you can and keep taking deep breaths at regular intervals.
- By using this remedy regularly, which will help clear mucus from the chest and relieve chest congestion.
Taking a hot shower water regularly can also help relieve chest congestion. Therefore, the more you shower, you feel better! Another effective remedy is to place a hot compress on his throat and chest. In addition, drinking hot water regularly -. That will help loosen phlegm and mucus in the chest and relieve discomfort
See also: Home Remedies for sore throat
4. licorice – Could be some more contentious than the herb licorice ? Maybe not! While simply they hate those who hate the others who love constantly looking for ways to add in each dish is cooked. Licorice is found in this herb acts as a natural expectorant that works effectively to relieve cough and congestion. It also helps soothe inflammation of the lungs and throat.
- Take ½ teaspoon of licorice root and add it to a cup of hot water.
- Allow to soak for 5 minutes and strain.
- Drink this tea to get relief from congestion.
- Use this remedy 3 times a day for best results.
Remember that you should never use this remedy if you have blood pressure problems.
should read: home remedies for toothache
5. Mustard Plaster – Did you know that you can use a poultice to treat chest congestion? Although it can impart a pungent odor, mustard packets have been used since time immemorial to treat chest congestion, even more obstinate. Apart from this problem, it can be used for other respiratory problems like sinus bronchitis , etc. try this place recipe simple and clear mucus from the lungs.
- Take 1 tablespoon dry mustard and mix with 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Add hot water to make a liquid paste.
- Apply good quality olive oil on his chest.
- Then the dough on a clean muslin cloth and place it spread to the chest.
- Leave to cool completely. Make sure you remove it immediately if it gets too hot and cause a burning sensation.
See also: 10 natural antibiotics from your kitchen
6. onion and Honeywell onion has been used since time immemorial to cure various ailments. It has anti-inflammatory and properties works like a charm when used with honey .
How to use:
- Throw in a couple of slices of onion in a bowl.
- cover it with a layer of honey.
- leave it alone overnight.
- The next morning, remove the onion and eat.
- Do this four times a day.
- In addition, spoon until honey throughout the day.
can also chew sliced onion to relieve chest congestion. Yes, they’re acre, but they can help relieve the feeling of heaviness in no time at all!
should read 😕 How to get rid of nasal congestion
7. Bay Leaf- This is an herb that should be put in use, if you have chest congestion. You can simply toss in a bay leaf in the curry to prepare for dinner and it will do the rest. You can also cure a bad chest congestion by drinking a tea made from bay leaves.
- Set aside a few bay leaves.
- Put a bowl of water to boil. Throw in the bay leaves, once the water starts boiling.
- Let the water cool and drink during the day, preferably warm.
- can also use bay leaves as a warm compress if you are suffering from a bad chest congestion. To do this, use a clean cloth and dip in hot water bay leaf and place it on his chest.
You can repeat these remedies through the week to relieve symptoms associated with chest congestion.
See also: home remedies for migraines
8. Lemons- If you feel heavy and uncomfortable due to chest congestion, try lemon. This fruit Hardy aid in clearing mucus and attacks mucus-forming bacteria. It is a safe and natural remedy and can be used by all age groups.
- Add some lemon zest to a cup of hot water.
- Allow to stand for about ten minutes.
- Strain and drink the liquid when heated.
- can also gargle with this liquid if you are also suffering from a sore throat.
should read: advantages and applications of lemon peels
9. Thyme- One of the best remedies to treat chest congestion is right in your kitchen cupboard. This herb helps the lungs to fight a natural infection. Thyme helps fight bacteria that cause mucus and helps to relieve chest.
- Prepare a homemade mixture of thyme by adding a quarter teaspoon of thyme in a cup of hot steaming or boiling water .
- Add a tablespoon. honey to sweeten the mixture and drink up.
- can also use thyme oil to remedy a congested chest. For this thyme oil diluted with olive oil or corn in a ratio of 1: 1. And rub it on the chest
See also: Apple Cider Vinegar uses and Benefits
10. Radish- If you have tried a dozen home remedies, and relief flights have not yet found a chest congestion, is time tried radish. This vegetable is not only good for the skin, but also helps when you have a chest congestion. While this remedy may not appeal to your palate, it works wonders on cleaning a chest congestion due to allergies, cold and even bronchitis.
- Chop some radishes and toss them in a bowl.
- squeeze the juice of a lemon over the chopped radish and eat everything.
- may also make a radish juice using a blender and drink the concoction throughout the day.
Radish is a natural expectorant and ease the congestion in a few days!
should read: 10 Effective home remedies for heartburn
See how easy that is to treat chest congestion home? These safe and natural home remedies are indeed the best and safest ways to alleviate this problem. Just keep in mind that you should consult a doctor immediately if the problem persists or worsens.
The post Home remedies for chest congestion – How to get rid of chest congestion appeared first on http://healthnbodytips.com/home-remedies-chest-congestion.html/