Here are some tips used as first aid, in this case:
- In a sterile gauze, apply lavender oil and place it in the problem area. Repeat every hour. Lavender oil is a natural antiseptic that relieves unpleasant burns quickly.
- Pour three teaspoons of dried flowers of St. John’s wort with 2 dl.olive oil. Then place them in a glass container and let them stay for about a week. Then apply the mixture on a gauze and cure sunburn. This is a very effective tool, but requires early preparation, so if you are planning next week to go on vacation, you should immediately start its preparation.
- make dough of flour and water and apply it to the place that was sunburned. However, this is only useful when it comes to a lesser degree burns.
- In a bowl, mix one cup of skim milk and four cups of water. Add a few ice cubes to the mixture. Stir the mixture on a gauze is poured and applied directly to the site. Leave the gauze for 15 minutes, then take a break for an hour and repeat the procedure.
- Do not damage the bubbles resulting from sunburn on the skin
- If you notice a burning sensation and redness of the skin, then it is a sunburn, so do not expose this place again in the sun
- always use a protection factor sun high
- in particular the protection of high factor should be used by people with fair skin because it produces less melanin in their case, and that means less protection, so
- Take care of the exposure of skin moles of direct sunlight
- not go directly from car air conditioning to hot temperatures
Related Posts Categorized
toxic accumulation leads to weight gain belly fat and other health problems. Try this Detox single drink
Are you often bothered with sudden weight gain, joint pain, headaches, acne outbreak, food allergies, depression, insomnia and general fatigue? If your answer is yes, you should blame …
Home remedies for toenail fungus
nail fungus, onychomycosis or as doctors like to call it, is a fungal infection that involves the development of dermatophytes under the nails feet. infected nails become scabs, thick and …