Ginger is an aromatic spice hot it works effectively as a remedy for upset stomach. It gets rid of abdominal discomfort is a common symptom for many people.
Article below are some of the methods that have been proven to cure an upset stomach, all of which use the healing spice ginger.
is ginger good for an upset stomach?
Ginger contains the following properties which makes it effective in the treatment of a stomach disorder.
- Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps in increasing digestive juices and neutralizes the stomach, providing some relief from an upset stomach and stomach pain.
- contains strong antioxidants called gingeroles and shogaols, which reduce the production of free radicals and the damage they do to the body. It also helps relax the intestinal tract and can give immediate relief.
- helps the food to flow smoothly through the digestive tract, allowing better nutrient absobtion.
- to effectively eliminate any additional gas from the intestinal tract.
- production of saliva, bile, gastric juices, etc., which helps in better digestion and prevent gas is encouraged.
- relaxes muscles and relieves cramps reducing the possibility backup food in the digestive system.
- improves blood flow by increasing blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
ginger to treat upset stomach:
Try these popular methods at home to help get rid of the problem.
This process is used to treat stomach gas, stomach pain and stomach problems and stomach gas.
- Eat 1 gram of freshly peeled ginger per day.
- can also add ginger as a food seasoning to get relief from an upset stomach.
- Cut the fresh ginger into slices. Sprinkle salt on each piece. Chew them as often as possible.
- This ginger can also be taken in pill form, ginger ale or tincture, etc.
- candied or crystallized ginger chews can help with car sickness. Make sure the products you choose contain pure ginger not only flavors.
2. ginger salad dressing
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger, a tablespoon of soy sauce (tamari) 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 4 tablespoons oil, sesame oil and garlic broken tooth.
- also it used as a salad dressing regularly.
3. The ginger juice, lemon juice and salt
- Mix 2 teaspoons ginger juice, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt or black.
- Consuming this with or without water.
- Take when symptoms about sitting.
4. The candied ginger
- Cut into slices 1/2 inch thick.
- Immerse them in honey.
- Add a little butter and cook for 3 – 5 minutes over low heat in a pan
- transfer onto a cookie sheet and allow it to cool and harden for about 30 -. 40 minutes
- consumed regularly.
5. The crystallized ginger
- Peel 2 fist Tama pieces of fresh ginger (1-2 pounds) and cut into slices fine
- Add enough water to ginger in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes.
- is allowed to cool and drain. Be sure to keep the water.
- Now add equal amounts of ginger slices and cooked sugar in the pan with 1/4 cup water and extracted a pinch of salt.
- Boil for a few minutes over medium heat until it becomes thick syrup.
- Separate slices and dry on a rack. (At night or 7-10 hours)
- Shield with sugar mixture and store an airtight container in the refrigerator (for longer storage)
- Eat this regularly.
6. Ginger carrot soup
- Pour 2 cups water in a saucepan and heat for a few minutes until the boiling point.
- Add 4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger and 1 ½ cup baby carrots.
- Mix and cover, cook over medium heat for 20 -. 25 minutes
- let it cool before mixing in a liquid.
- stir in buttermilk and salt.
- Eat as often as you feel the need.
Ginger tea for upset stomach:
Drinking ginger tea will help provide relief not only from an upset stomach, but also other stomach problems such as nausea, cramps, bloating , stomach pains and gas.
7. Ginger tea
- Add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger a cup of hot water.
- Mix thoroughly and let stand for 3 – 5 min
- Strain the tea and add honey or sugar to taste.
- Drink twice daily.
- This process is also used to cure stomach pain, stomach gas, stomach pain and gas.
- Peel the skin 1 inch fresh ginger root.
- cut into thin slices.
- Pour 2 cups water in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil.
- Add ginger and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Optionally you can add cinnamon and / or honey or lemon for flavor and additional benefits.
- should feel relief within 10 -. 15 minutes
8. Ginger tea bag
- Fill a cup with water and microwave for 2 -. 4 minutes
- Place a tea bag of ginger in it.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes or more to get harder.
- removing the bag and add 3 drops of lemon juice.
- SIP slowly this ginger tea for relief from stomach discomfort.
9. Ginger and Black tea from the leaves
- Boil 3 ¼ cups of warm water and 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh ginger .
- Add 2 tablespoons of loose leaf black tea, stir and cover.
- let stand for 3 -. A 5
- Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- pour through a sieve into a blender and blend until frothy.
- Drink this tea.
10. ginger, lemon and honey tea
This combination will work well in curing stomach pain as ginger stimulates digestion the lemon is alkalizing and honey is soothing.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Add a piece of 1 inch fresh ginger root (peeled and cut into thin slices or ground), two 1-inch pieces of lemon peel and juice of half a lemon.
- Mix all ingredients and simmer for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- Add honey to sweeten.
11. Ginger with sage tea
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and teaspoon sugar and add to a cup of boiling water.
- Cover the beaker.
- Allow it to steep for about 5 – 7. Barrio
- Strain the tea and drink it slowly.
12. The ginger juice
- Peel some fresh ginger and cut into thin slices.
- Add 2-3 cups of sugar and boil
- Simmer for about 4 -. 6 hours. Let cool
- drink half a cup twice a day or add a few tablespoons to her tea.
Does Ginger Ale help Upset stomach?
natural ginger beer is full of medical compounds ginger root with sugar and carbonation of soft drinks, all of which help to calm an upset stomach. ginger ale is a drink without organic alcohol that causes carbonation to relieve pain and discomfort. Air bubbles can cause a calming effect to relieve stomach upset. ginger ale with water or fruit juice helps replenish and restore the fluids in the body during intense stomach upset.
13. Ginger beer to treat upset stomach:
You can prepare ginger beer at home by using methods below.
Method – 1: (ginger ale)
- Steep a cup of finely chopped ginger in 2 cups of warm water for about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 -. 25 minutes and then strain
- boil a cup of sugar in a cup of boiling water to make syrup.
- Mix 1/2 cup of ginger water, 1/3 cup sugar syrup and 1/2 cup club soda.
- squeeze a piece of lemon for extra flavor.
- Mix well and enjoy ginger beer to get relief from an upset stomach.
14. Old fashioned Process
Ingredients . 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger root, 1/4 teaspoon fresh granular baker’s yeast, juice of 1 lemon and water
- Add sugar to a bottle and then the baker’s yeast through the funnel.
- shake to mix.
- Mix the ginger root and lemon juice and add to the bottle.
- Pour chilled bottled water and put the lid and shake the bottle to activate the yeast.
- are filled with more water to the neck of the bottle and shake again.
- Place this beer in a warm place for about 24 -. 48 hours
- Squeeze bottle tightly with the thumb to see if it is carbonated.
- If dents then it is not yet ready and waiting some time for fermentation.
- Once the bottle feel hard to squeeze, place this in the refrigerator.
- drink often as necessary.
Ingredients : 1 ½ ounces of grated fresh ginger, 3/4 cup sugar, 7 ½ cups filtered water 1 / 8 teaspoon active dry yeast and 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon.
- Add ginger, sugar, 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- The mixture is stirred for a few minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- cover it and let stand for one hour out of the fire.
- Strain the syrup through fine mesh strainer.
- Press to get all the essential out juice mixture and then place in the refrigerator until it reaches room temperature. (20-22 degrees C)
- Place a funnel at the top of a bottle and pour this solution in it.
- Add the yeast, lemon juice and remaining water.
- shake well to mix.
- Leave for about 40-48 hours. Make sure it is carbonated.
- Keep refrigerated and consumed as needed.
15. ginger ale for an upset stomach:
1. Ginger Beer
Beer ginger is a non-alcoholic beer that gives relief from many problems such as stomach pain, acid indigestion, heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux, nausea, etc.
- pound 4 ounces of dried ginger root using a meat tenderizer.
- Boil in half gallon of water, then remove from heat.
- mix a packet of dry yeast with the juice of one lemon and then add it to a cup of warm water.
- Pour the two mixtures together.
- Add another half gallon of water to the solution and let stand for 24 hours.
- Strain to remove the ginger root and add sugar to taste.
- Dissolve the sugar and cool completely.
- Eating when necessary.
2. Homemade sugar ginger beer
- Reja or diced 2 tablespoons fresh ginger finely.
- Put in a small jar and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Let it soak for an hour.
- strain the juice into a pitcher.
- Add sparkling water to fill the jar and add a sweetener of your choice (xylitol and aspartame both good taste with ginger beer)
- drink as and when he wants.
3. Jamaican ginger beer
- Wash 3/4 pound of ginger root and cut into small pieces.
- Blend 3 cups of water, a cup of sugar and ginger.
- Keep in a dark, dry place for about 24 hours.
- Strain the mixture and add water to bring it up to 2 quarts.
- Add 2 ounces of lemon juice and 2 cups of sugar.
- Mix and drink to get relief.
16. Ginger for upset stomach and Gas
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve inflammation and gives relief indigestion and hyperacidity.
1. The ginger juice
- Mix one teaspoon grated fresh ginger to a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take immediately after eating.
- do this regularly.
- Mix ginger juice and sugar in a glass of warm water.
- Drink this juice to get rid of bloating and flatulence.
- Alternatively rub ginger and essential oil mixed with any carrier oil in his stomach.
2. Black pepper ginger, mint leaves and coriander seeds
- Grind ginger powder, black pepper, milk dry leaves and coriander seeds equal amount to obtain a fine powder.
- Take a teaspoon of this powder twice daily for quick relief.
- repeat this process regularly.
Tips and precautions to treat upset stomach Using Ginger:
Follow these tips and warnings for best results.
- Consult a health professional before using ginger tea regularly if you suffer from heart problems, diabetes, ulcers and bleeding disorders.
- breastfeeding women should avoid taking it.
- Drinking lots of fresh ginger can irritate the mouth, esophagus and stomach.
- Carbonated drinks like ginger beer should be taken flat, drinking ginger tea is caffeine free.
- Avoid ginger ale if you are hyperglycemic, they can not consume sugary drinks, they are experiencing an allergic reaction, nausea or heartburn. consume only 4 grams or less of ginger. Consuming more than this can lead to many health problems.
- Test products such as fresh ginger candy, capsules, pills, tinctures, etc., as an alternative.
Have you tried any of these methods or know any other method to get rid of stomach pain? Please share your experience with us.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/ginger-for-upset-stomach/