Constipation is a matter of common and uncomfortable digestive health which It hardened fecal matter and will not pass through the intestines without problems. In this case, they feel bloated and have some pain. This issue is raised due to the high intake of fatty foods, preservatives, lack of laxatives, less water consumption and fiber foods in the diet. In some cases, people develop anal fistula in the inner tissue of the anal cavity was injured by hard stools and pressure on it and cause bleeding and pus formation. This problem does not concentrate at work and unable to eat properly until and unless overcome through this constipation and discomfort caused by it.
If you are suffering from constipation for more than 2 -. 3 times a week or who have severe pain or bleeding then you have to check once with your doctor as it may be signs of any digestive disorders
In most cases, constipation causes due to lack of fiber and water in the body. An average adult requires fiber generally ranges from 25 to 30 grams per day for regular bowel movement. So plan your daily diet with more foods full of fiber and drink more fluids and fluids for proper flow of fiber in the digestive tract and in the normal and regular bowel movements to prevent constipation.
The following is the list of foods that are very effective in the treatment of constipation. And include them in your daily diet to get the water level necessary, fiber and laxative to prevent constipation completely without recurrence.
Drinking less water is one of the main reasons for constipation. Therefore, water is considered the best and most important remedy for the treatment of constipation. This helps moisten the intestines and feces to make the bowel move easily from inside the body to the outside.
The intake of more water also helps break down dietary fiber, so if you do not drink enough water, then the fiber that you are taking will lead to constipation rather than cure. To address this problem, you can drink, whether hot or cold water to cure constipation, but the consumption of hot water will help soften faster than fresh water or normal stool.
- should carry water and drink this to get rid of constipation.
- The daily intake of at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will function as effective for the treatment of constipation medicine
2. High-fiber foods:
important to treat and prevent constipation altogether What is the intake of fiber-rich foods in your daily diet. Fiber is part of plant material which helps fight constipation in two main ways to add bulk to the stool and softens the stool out easily. Fiber, usually hear about two types, such as soluble and insoluble fiber.
Soluble fiber absorbs water and binds fatty acids through formation of a gel – like substance that maintains the soft feces. Insoluble fiber does not dissolve in water and increases the volume and essential moisture stool that helps regulate bowel movement. Here both types of fiber are essential for the treatment of constipation and chronic constipation and especially such fibers can be found in all plant foods.
So start taking high fiber foods and gradually increase the amount of fiber in the diet taken in the diet. Otherwise, too much fiber taken at a time can cause symptoms such as gas, loose stools (diarrhea), stomach pain or swelling. So, gradually increase the intake of dietary fiber from fruits and vegetables rich in up to 20 -. 25 grams per day in your daily diet
Or you can try to take fiber supplements to get the required amount of fiber for daily needs. Most of these fiber supplements come in powder form can be mixed with water and drink. These supplements are usually made from plants and animals working effectively in digestion and regular bowel movement. But make sure you know about the recommended before taking this supplement that contains inulin, oligofructose and psyllium dose.
3. The best fruits for constipation:
The fruits are very effective in the treatment of constipation in which most of them have an excellent source of dietary fiber and has other nutritional benefits . Overall, our body responds better to fruits which is taken raw or cooked or dried. Here are few fruits that are very helpful in relieving constipation.
berries like strawberries, raspberries and blackberries have a high amount of fiber which helps a lot in the treatment of constipation. Half – cup of fresh strawberries contain 2 grams of fiber and raspberry has 4 grams fiber and blackberries will give 3.8 grams of fiber. Apart from fiber, these berries are low in calories that make eating a big plate of these berries friction fat cream for dessert or throw in breakfast cereals or you can mix them in your pancakes and keep this for a complete relief from the problem.
The guava fruit is also effective for the treatment of constipation remedy. The pulp and seeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber fiber helps pass stool easily. This also helps in the production of mucus in the year and helps in the contraction of the intestinal lining further helping in proper passage of food in the stomach and therefore colon to prevent constipation. You get 5.4 grams of dietary fiber from 100 grams of guava. So this fruit guava include in your daily diet to keep constipation at bay.
- guava (not too ripe or raw)
- Take and eat guava this breakfast.
- Or if you are suffering from gastric problems, then you can have this guava after lunch, but avoid drinking this overnight.
- The perfect way to eat this is to eat the guava paste with the shell to gently chew the seeds to get rid of constipation and other gastric problems.
Oranges contain rich amounts of vitamin C and also has a lot of fiber in which about 2.5 grams per 100 grams of orange and a large orange gives 4.4 grams of dietary fiber and 1 gives 3.1 grams medium which in turn helps for good digestion and therefore stimulates intestinal movement to prevent debris from accumulating in the colon .
Apart from these, oranges have a water content in it, which also helps keep the stool soft and moisture. It contains a compound called naringenin flavanone have a laxative effect also helps to get regular bowel movements. So it is good to eat. 2-4 oranges daily for constipation and health as the strongest teeth, glowing skin and immune system best
kiwi fruit is important while constipation discusses why, because a medium-sized kiwi contains about 2.5 grams of fiber and a lot of nutrients, vitamins and minerals not only requires constipation, but also for good health including intestinal problems.
In general, the kiwi belongs to the family of berry that has edible seeds and peel can eat this with this fruit has nutrients and vitamins in it, but most people prefer to eat only meat, but do not peel. Research has found that consumption of kiwi will help promote regular bowel movements and clears constipation problem. So have 2 kiwis per day on a daily basis to achieve increased the number of regular bowel movements even though you are suffering from constipation.
Apart from these fruits, you can also use the following fruit to treat constipation.
- mature Bael
- The (fresh) figs
4. the dried fruit for constipation:
the dried fruits are high in fiber and laxative effect facilitates effective constipation. Here are some nuts listed below.
The prunes are another effective treatment of constipation remedy. It acts as a natural laxative and has a high amount of dietary fiber (about 3 grams of fiber 5 prunes) and sorbitol (sugar alcohol). This also helps to remove large amounts of water as it passes through the intestines and therefore finally adds bulk to the stool. It is rich in vitamin A, potassium and certain minerals in the body, which helps activate enzymes in the digestive system. These enzymes stool in the colon are dissolved and thus help the movement of stool in the rectum and potassium in prunes helps draw water from the body and colon. This also helps protect the colon walls from bacteria and provides all the essential force for the body.
Here are some ways to use these plums to treat constipation.
Method – 1: (prune juice)
- prune juice – 1-2 vessels
- drink a glass of prune juice and drink this twice daily, ie once in the morning on an empty stomach and once in the evening before going to bed .
- Or you can eat these plums instead of drinking juice.
- The intake of these prunes every day will help a lot in curing constipation.
Method – 2: (prunes)
- Take 2-3 plums and chop finely
- chopped prunes and sprinkle these on cereal, oatmeal or stir it into pancake or muffin batter.
- Keep in mind to get rid of constipation and also to have better digestion and better absorption of nutrients in the body.
- Or you can also add prune juice in the banana smoothie to make it as a nutritious breakfast and have this day to clear constipation problem.
- continue this process regularly for at least a week to observe the remarkable changes to get rid of constipation.
method – 3: (stewed Prunes and lemon juice)
- – 1 cup prunes
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- lime slices – few
- Take a pan and add the prunes in it.
- Then pour water into it and stir well.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and place in the oven or heat.
- boil for a few minutes until the boiling point is reached.
- Now simmer for about 25-30 minutes after the fire
- Let cool for a few minutes and add a few slices of lemon in it..
- Drink this plum stew mix lemon juice to prevent constipation.
- Regular consumption of this drink will certainly help to completely get rid of constipation.
Raisins acts as a natural laxative and also contains rich amount of fiber (insoluble fiber) and other essential nutrients that help prevent constipation. You get 3.7 grams of dietary fiber from 100 grams of raisins that add bulk to the stool and keeps loose out easily. Therefore, the daily intake of raisins certainly prevent constipation and diarrhea also in each. Here is the process on how to make raisins for constipation.
- – Raisins 10-12
- Water – 1/2 cup
- first, add a handful of raisins.
- Next, soak in water overnight.
- The next morning, strain the water and eat those raisins on an empty stomach.
- you can also drink water to prevent constipation.
- keep doing this process on a regular basis until constipation has healed completely.
- or just a handful of raisins and eat them every day an hour after complete meals for better digestion and also to have better bowel movement.
figures are usually filled with fibers and this also acts as a natural laxative that helps keep constipation at bay. These Figs are very useful in the treatment of chronic constipation. So you can take any of the fresh or dried figs to cure constipation, but make sure that if fresh figs are easily available to you, then you better eat your skin just like the peel contains a lot of fiber and calcium fruit. You get 5.6 grams of fiber dried figs and 2.2 grams of fiber from fresh figs from about 100 gram serving.
Method – 1: (Figs with milk)
- Figures (dry or mature)
- Milk – 1 glass
- Take a pan and pour the milk in it.
- Then add some figs with milk and boil for a few minutes.
- turn off the heat and drink this milk at night before going to bed.
- Make sure that when you drink this milk should be warm.
- Or you can also eat your skin directly with figs.
- Remember that using the whole fruit is better than the syrup is available in the market.
- repeat taking these figs regularly until complete healing of constipation.
Method – 2: (Soaked figs)
- Take water in a small bowl.
- Add dried figs in it.
- Let it soak overnight, covering the container properly.
- The next morning, remove the soaked figs and eat on an empty stomach.
- Regulate take these figs to get rid of constipation.
method – 3: (dried figs with almonds)
- Dried figs – 2-3
- Almonds – 2-4
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- first, take these dried figs and almonds.
- put them in water and let it soak for a few hours.
- After that, I detach it correctly almonds.
- these two ground almonds and dried figs to be fine paste.
- Then add honey to it and stirred well.
- Finally take this paste at night before going to bed to get normal bowel movement in the morning the next day.
- Regulate take this paste as a habit every night until complete healing of constipation.
Date is a health nut that has a good amount of fiber that helps fight constipation naturally. the colon for clear by increasing the amount of fecal material remains. This also acts as a laxative and thus facilitates bowel movements within the body. It also contains many nutrients like calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, manganese, copper and magnesium that help overall health.
Coming to fiber, you get 8 grams of dietary fiber from 100 grams of fresh and dried dates). This is rich in soluble fiber that helps keep water and increases the softness of the stool. This in turn increases the bulky stool weight to facilitate movement of the small intestine from the rectum. Here is the process explained on how to take this time for constipation.
- Take some dates and place in small bowl.
- Then pour water to date has completely soaked in water.
- Let it soak overnight, covering the bowl.
- The next morning, they consume by taking out the water and if desired, can also drink water that soaked dates.
- Or you can just eat a handful of these dates at night snacks to cure constipation.
- repeat the same process for improving the condition of constipation and stabilize it.
5. Vegetables for Constipation:
Eat a lot of vegetables especially green leafy vegetables is another effective way to maintain regular bowel movement. It has a high amount of fiber, nutrients help better digestion and health in general. These vegetables are very beneficial in relieving constipation.
helps prevent constipation artichokes with its high fiber content of approximately 6.5 grams of fiber from 1 artichoke. It also contains vitamins (vitamin C) and minerals (iron, magnesium and potassium) that are good for better digestion and cure digestive disorders. So include this vegetable in their regular diet, but avoid taking artichoke spinach dip. But both are good sources of fiber, but has more cheese is one of the causes for constipation.
Beans are another effective to help treat constipation with its high fiber content of about 10 grams per cup serving remedy. It has two types of soluble and insoluble fiber ie fiber that helps the food to be easily digestible and will waste from the intestines to get regular bowel movements.
Here are some types of grains that can be performed on a regular basis by adding them to salads, soups, stews or pastas to eliminate the problem of constipation.
- The beans give more than 6 grams of fiber 1/2 cup serving.
- beans give 8.2 grams of fiber 1/2 cup serving.
- Black beans give 7 grams of fiber, more than 1/2 cup serving.
- beans give more than 6 grams of fiber 1/2 cup serving.
- White beans give 9.5 grams of fiber 1/2 cup serving.
- Pinto bean give 6 grams of fiber, more than 1/2 cup serving.
- Soybeans give more than 6 grams of fiber 1/2 cup serving.
- – Black Eyed Peas
Broccoli is another efficient plant, which has a high source of fiber . This is low in calories and high in nutrients so they prefer to eat this broccoli in raw form as cooking can reduce the fiber content in it. If you want to cook the broccoli then you can try steaming, roasting, boiling or cooking process is so effective because they avoid putting extra calories and also can mix it with a little olive oil, pepper and salt for additional flavor. You get 2.6 grams of dietary fiber from 100 grams of broccoli or a cup of raw broccoli provides about 2.4 grams of fiber per serving and a cup of cooked broccoli provides 5.1 grams of dietary fiber.
cabbage has a high amount of fiber that helps maintain a healthy digestive system and also regulates bowel movement. It also has mild laxative elements with which the bowel movement by cleansing the stomach and intestines is stimulated. You can get about 2.5 to 3 grams of fiber from 100 grams of cabbage.
- Take chopped cabbage and have this before eating meals.
- or you can also take this curry or as steam to cure constipation.
- Or you can drink a cup of cabbage juice to stimulate bowel movement.
- The daily consumption of cabbage twice a day after completing the meals certainly give better results.
Apart from the vehicles mentioned above, these are also used to treat constipation with fiber and other nutrients that helps relieve constipation by stimulating bowel movements regularly.
- green beans
- artichoke hearts
- brussels sprouts
- red potatoes with the skin
6. Seeds for constipation:
Here are some the best seeds which are very effective in curing constipation. Regular taking of these seeds in your diet will definitely help you with its high fiber content and add bulk to the stool and pull it to move easily out.
A. coriander seeds:
coriander seeds are rich in dietary fiber has 41.9 grams in 100 grams amount of these seeds. This fiber is insoluble fiber and helps increase stool bulk by absorbing water required for bowel movement digestive system and thereby facilitates constipation. So to get rid of this constipation altogether, you have to include these coriander seeds in your daily diet.
- coriander seeds – 1-2 tablespoons
- Water – 1 ½ glass
- pepper corns (optional)
- colander or sieve
- Take a pan and pour water into it.
- Then add the coriander seeds in it and stirred well.
- boil for a few minutes until it is shaped like concoction.
- Now add the peppercorns in it and boil for a few minutes.
- turn off the heat and strain using the strainer.
- let it cool for a few minutes until it reaches room temperature.
- drink this infusion of coriander water to get rid of constipation.
- Or you can also add these coriander seeds powder or recipes while cooking food to prevent constipation.
- regulate the use of coriander seeds in your daily diet will certainly help treat constipation.
Flaxseed has a rich amount of fiber (soluble and insoluble fibers) and is considered more – forming laxative herbal. You get about 2.8 grams of dietary fiber 1 tablespoon (10.3 grams whole). This helps the seeds draws water in the feces and makes it smoother for easy bowel movement pass out of the body. This also covers the intestinal wall and feces that increase the number of bowel movements you have to regulate. It also has omega – 3 which is good for relieving constipation. But make sure you drink plenty of water and other fluids when this resource is used for more effective and rapid results on constipation.
Here are some methods to be followed regularly to treat constipation.
Method – 1: (flaxseed to yogurt)
- Linseed (freshly grounded) – 2 tablespoons
- yogurt – 1 cup
- Take flax seed freshly grounded and add it to yogurt.
- Shake well and keep this in the early morning or at night before you go to sleep.
- repeat this process every day until no constipation problem.
Method – 2: (Flaxseed oil with orange juice)
Drinking flaxseed mixed with orange juice will give you the added benefit of getting the amount of increased fiber, which also helps more for easy digestion and intestinal movement and therefore preventing constipation.
- Linseed oil – 1 tablespoon
- Orange juice (with pulp) – 1 glass
- Take flaxseed oil and add it to orange juice.
- Stir well and drink this juice whenever you feel constipation.
- But make sure that you have to give a time interval of at least 5 hours before work starts and just drink this liquid as it may cause a gastric problem.
- regulate the consumption of flaxseed oil mixed with orange juice for a complete relief from constipation.
- Or you can mix the linseed oil in any glass of fruit juice and drink it in the morning to get proper bowel movement.
method – 3: (flaxseed powder)
- Ground flaxseed powder – 1 tablespoon
- Warm water – 1 glass