Studying or working long hours in front of a computer without certainly help to achieve the desired results, but also gives the dark circles under the eyes as a side effect.
Dark circles or shadows or dark circles is defined as a dark discoloration of the skin under the eyes due to the leakage of blood from the capillaries and make visible vessels through the thin, delicate skin. This dark circles is a common problem, but no serious skin. These days, both men and women (of different ages) and there are also children with this dark circles.
Apart from that, dark circles also caused due to lack of sleep, prolonged crying, watching television for more hours, unhealthy diet, mental or physical stress, water or vitamin deficiency, dry skin, aging and heredity. These dark circles will make people appears to be sick, tired, older and exhausted.
Well, fret no more! There are many natural home remedies for treating these dark circles, where coconut oil is one of the best remedy that helps you defy this unjust situation and return to the youthful appearance.
Coconut oil for dark circles:
Coconut oil is an edible oil or fat obtained from the coconut meat. This oil is widely used in the kitchen, the manufacture of cosmetics, soaps and medicines. Here we are using this coconut oil to treat dark circles.
We will provide a detailed explanation of the properties of coconut oil in the treatment of this horrible problem circles. So it will never put any questions like ‘is a good coconut oil to remove dark circles or make it work for dark circles in your mind.
- Coconut oil has amazing moisturizing properties that helps to hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes to prevent dryness and thus clears dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Contains soothing and immune boost that help the oil to get quickly penetrate and rejuvenate the skin.
- vitamins that help promote a smooth skin by preventing wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines under the eyes are full of many essential nutrients and fatty acids.
- He has vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides many benefits to the skin during healing by regenerating the skin.
- has been anti -. Inflammatory feature that reduces dark circles and puffy eyes give relief caused by exertion, stress and pain caused due to dark circles or puffy eyes
- Have acids medium-chain fatty help moisturize the skin and prevent dark circles under the eyes for rejuvenation of the damage caused by stress, unhealthy diet and age.
- virgin coconut oil has lactic acid that helps lighten the skin as lemon juice and erase the signs of aging, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
After learning about the benefits of coconut oil for dark circles, we expect definitely want to give a trial using this oil to treat your dark circles. Here are some effective methods that explains how to use this coconut oil for removing dark circles.
Methods – 1: (Direct application of coconut oil for the night)
- Take sufficient amount of additional -. Virgin coconut oil in your hands
- Apply around the eyes this at night before going to bed.
- gently massage in a circular motion around the eyes, both clockwise and counterclockwise. – Clock wise direction for a few minutes
- Make sure that you should not apply more pressure but gentle pressure while massaging oil in dark circles affected eye areas.
- it is left overnight and wash the next morning with warm water.
- The daily application of this oil at night time you will realize the difference in the reduction of dark circles within a week.
- O can massage coconut oil in areas of dark circles eye on the time of day affected and let it sit for a few hours and rinse with warm water. Continue implementation of this oil on the affected area for several times a day on a daily basis until you get satisfied results diminish dark circles under the eyes skin.
Method – 2: (coconut oil with potato and cucumber)
In this process, coconut oil moisturizes the delicate skin around the eyes and removes dark circles and the wrinkles. Potato acts as a good bleaching agent that makes the skin color of the light from the dark or pigmented. Pepino used in this process acts as a cooling agent and removes the darkness under the eye area. Therefore, the combination process is very effective in treating dark circles under the eyes.
- Coconut oil
- potato – 1
- cucumber – 1
- first, take a little potato and cucumber and peel the skin properly.
- grate separately and then take the same amount of this cucumber and grilled potato in a small bowl.
- Mix well and apply this mixture all around the eyes.
- let it sit for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- wash with cold water after it is completely dry.
- Then, take a small amount of extra – virgin coconut oil on your fingers and apply it on the affected areas dark eye circles
- now begin to massage the applied area. oil in circular motion that is, clockwise and counterclockwise for a few minutes.
- is left for a few hours or overnight and then wash the area with water.
- repeat the same process daily for at least 2 weeks to see a reduction in dark circles under the eyes and then continue this process every other day for a week.
method – 3: (coconut oil massage)
- virgin coconut oil
- gentle cleanser
- wash towel or cloth
- hot water
- Before starting this process, you have to wash your face with a gentle cleanser followed by hot water.
- Make sure the water used to wash your face should not be too hot or cold; it should be warm to prevent dry skin.
- Dry the skin with a clean, dry towel or cloth well.
- Next, take a small amount of coconut oil in the palm of your dominant hand and let it warm up for a few seconds.
- Now dip the finger of the nondominant hand in coconut oil and apply this oil under the eye.
- The applied oil in a crescent work from the inner corner outwards.
- gently massage and do the same process with the other eye.
- I leave it for a few hours or overnight and wash off in the morning.
- This process helps to avoid causing irritation, itching or pulling the delicate skin under the eyes.
Method – 4: (coconut oil and almond oil)
Both of these oils are very effective in the treatment of dark circles. Follow this method regularly without fail to get relief from the problem.
- Taking the small, like coconut oil and almond oil in a small bowl amount.
- Shake well and apply this mixture of oil on the affected areas of dark circles eyes at night before going to sleep.
- massage gently for a few minutes and let you sleep well all night.
- The next morning, rinse with cold water and dry the skin.
- regularly monitor this process certainly will help get rid of the problem of dark circles under the eyes.
Method – 5: (Coconut oil with essential oils)
- Coconut oil
- Oil essential
- Take a small amount of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of essential oil such as grapeseed oil, macadamia or sandalwood essential oil in it.
- Mix well and apply this mixture of oil on dark circles skin areas affected.
- is left for a few minutes until the skin completely absorbs oil and dried.
- Thereafter, washing with water and drying the skin.
- repeat the same process on a regular basis until the dark circles under the eyes are cleared.
Method – 6: (coconut oil with turmeric)
- Coconut oil – a few drops
- turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Take turmeric powder in a small bowl and add a few drops of coconut oil in it.
- mix well to be rather thick smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the dark circles under the eyes.
- wait at least 10-15 minutes and wash with water
- This coconut oil. – Turmeric process helps eliminate dark circles, soothing the sensitive areas of the skin, stimulating the blood flow and moisturizes dry skin to healthy skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines in the skin [
- for more effective results, you have to follow this process regularly until he got the desired results the elimination of dark circles around the eyes.
Method – 7: (turmeric coconut oil, chickpeas and honey)
- Coconut oil (heated and liquefied) – 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 2 teaspoons
- chickpea / gram flour – 2 tablespoons
- whole milk (full fat) – 1-2 teaspoons
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon
- lemon juice – a few drops
- process begins by taking a small bowl and add the chickpea flour and turmeric in it.
- Then add coconut oil, whole milk, honey and fresh lemon juice in it.
- are stirred well to be fine pulp having liquid consistency.
- Apply this paste on the dark circles eye areas affected correctly.
- Let dry for about 15 -. 20 minutes and wipe the paste applied with a clean, damp cloth
- gently wash with water and dry the area.
- continue to follow this process regularly until complete healing of dark circles under the eyes.
Tips and cautions:
Follow these tips and precautions to grab maximum benefits of coconut oil in fading dark circles under the eyes.
- For more effective results, always use or extra virgin – virgin coconut oil instead of coconut oil processing average increase of all the natural advantages that, in curing dark circles under eyes
- preventing coconut oils in the eyes while applying or massaging in order to prevent side effects such as itching or irritation.
- do a small patch test on the skin by applying some organic coconut oil to see if you are allergic to it or not before you follow these methods coconut oil to treat circles dark under the eyes.
- You can also apply a small amount of coconut oil in the dark under eye circles after taking a shower and dry your skin properly. Massage gently to prevent rapidly under the eyes.
- The application of coconut milk instead of coconut oil and massage in circles for a few minutes will also help get rid of dark circles.
- Be sure to consult a doctor if you do not find any relief from the dark circles within a week, as this dark circles can be a cause of any underlying health problem. Therefore a diagnosis first to know the exact reason and further treatment according to the problem of reducing dark circles.
virgin coconut oil is a safe and popular natural home remedy to treat many health and beauty or skin, including these dark circles under the eyes. Apart from this, massage coconut oil, which has to stay hydrated, eat healthy foods, have enough sleep to clear these circles rapidly.
hope this article will help in the fight against dark circles. We are happy to hear which of these methods coconut oil helped him get rid of dark circles. You can also share your experience with us any other remedy for dark circles free.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/coconut-oil-for-dark-circles/