humans achieve growth and the maximum development in the mid-20s to 30 years and from there the body begins a normal process of aging throughout the body. However, diet and lifestyle can accelerate this process that can cause premature aging. On this issue, many people have asked us questions like what foods prevent premature aging? Are there any home remedies for wrinkles to prevent premature aging? Here are some clarifications.
Natural Remedies for premature aging
Most of these remedies work as home remedies for wrinkles; thus preventing the appearance of aging
Natural Remedy for premature aging # 1 : eat every day, a clove of garlic chopped raw, as it is useful to prevent heart disease and improve tone and texture of the skin. It also stimulates the function of the liver and digestive system and helps prevent coronary artery disease and arterial pressure.
Natural Remedy for premature aging # 2 : Boil for 5 minutes, a cup of water containing 1 tablespoon Siberian ginseng root that previously washed and chopped. Take it once a day. This home remedy for wrinkles helps the immune system and the adrenal glands. It is believed to be useful in the treatment of stress-related problems. Siberian ginseng also increases mental and physical performance and may be useful in treating memory loss, chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction.
Natural Remedy for premature aging # 3: Boil 1 cup of water for 5 minutes, then pour 1 tablespoon of ginkgo biloba leaves and left for more than 5 minutes. Strain and drink one cup a day. This home remedy for wrinkles works well especially in the brain and nerves, and is effective in reducing symptoms of diseases such as disease, depression, vision problems and blood circulation Alzheimer. You can also help prevent large extent, coronary heart disease, stroke, dementia, Raynaud’s syndrome, leg cramps, macular degeneration, tinnitus, impotence due to poor blood circulation and damage related nerves diabetes.
Natural Remedy for premature aging # 4: Eating grapes especially its seeds and skin is useful because it contains proanthocyanidins that can help prevent cancer and poor vision due to premature aging.
Natural Remedy for premature Aging5: Boil 1 tablespoon of leaves gotu kola or Centella asiatica in a cup of water for 5 minutes. Cover and allow to cool. Strain and drink one cup a day. This home remedy for wrinkles is used for Ayurvedic medicine to revitalize the cells of the nervous system and brain, and strengthen the immune system. This plant is also used to treat memory loss, anxiety and insomnia associated with premature aging.
Natural Remedy for premature aging # 6: Drinking cranberry juice, strawberries or cherries daily. These are effective home remedies for wrinkles due to its richness in antioxidants that help neutralize the damage caused by the action of free radicals that contribute to premature aging. These are not just home remedies for wrinkles ; They are also useful for preventing and treating cancer, cataracts, and glaucoma.
Natural Premature aging remedy # 7: Eat salads daily containing spirulina, sesame seeds, nuts and flax seeds. According to traditional Chinese medicine, premature aging is associated with deficiency of yin and moisturizing these foods help fight it.
- Eat Foods that are rich in vitamin E, such as avocado, wheat germ, among others, because it protects cell membranes and it seems that can prevent coronary heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Eat foods rich in selenium. Some research suggests that it may play a role in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Having a diet rich in fiber and low in fat is also highly recommended.
- exercise, as it can improve appetite, bone health, emotional and mental performance, digestion and circulation.
- Drink plenty of [19459009[19459020fluidos helps maintain healthy skin, good digestion, and a good detoxification. Up to eight glasses of water should be consumed each day, along with plenty of tea, diluted fruit juices and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid excessive salt intake, which may contribute to increased blood pressure and loss of nutrients.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine as they have potentially adverse effects on the body.