7 Natural Remedies miraculous nail fungus ;
nail fungus Having had myself, I can tell you, it can be a nightmare. The ugliness of the whole thing is confusing and hard to leave, even more. Treatment varies prescription topical ointments to oral prescription drugs. Even expensive laser treatment for toenail fungus is available as a last resort. And yet, it seems to go into remission and then return. It can be very frustrating and embarrassing. no longer want to wear your favorite shoes, people wonder why you have red nail polish in “ all the time” and do not forget he has to face his pedicures every couple of weeks.
But hey, there is a way to get rid of this monstrosity and we have some great natural remedies for nail fungus that can help.
Why in the world does fungus LOVE growing on a toenail? The answer is simple, they love moisture! Like other microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses, fungi are also microorganisms that thrive in nature and do not need sunlight to grow. They exist in the form of yeasts, molds and fungi. Some mushrooms are edible, while others can cause deadly diseases.
It is important to remember to keep your feet clean, short nails and socks and shoes free moisture to prevent and get rid of nail fungus. Use of our home remedies listed below for nail fungus regularly not only treat active infection, but will get rid of him forever.
types of nail infections
Before discussing natural remedies for nail fungus, you should know the different types of nail infections.
is a fungal infection of the nail and can be due to:
- dermatophytes Trichophyton rubrum such as (T rubrum) and T. interdigitale. The infection is also known as ringworm and nail usually transmitted from a fungal infection is not hand or foot.
- Yeasts such as Candida albicans.
- Moulds especially Scopulariopsis brevicaulis and Fusarium species.
is a bacterial infection in the nail bed caused by Pseudomonas that turns black or green nail.
3. Other nail disorders
- eczema or dermatitis
- Lichen planus
- viral warts
- Onycholysis – nail separation from the nail bed, causing discoloration that confuses nail fungus often. This problem can not be treated by laser or topical medication for nail fungus.
- Onychogryphosis -. Thickening and flaking nails under the nail, common in the elderly
factors responsible for nail fungus
Nail fungus is much more common in toenails compared with nails. Toenails are more likely to be exposed to dirt, moisture and heat due to the footwear we use. Tight shoes can also cause decreased blood circulation in the feet, which can negatively affect the response of your immune system for nail fungus. It is also more common in men than in women (and men are generally more careless about hygiene).
These infections can develop in people with:
- nail lesions or broken nails
- If the foot Athelete untreated or tinea pedis (ringworm infection in the skin between the toes) extends to cause Tinea unguium
- peripheral vascular disease
- weak immune systems
- higher due to estrogen deficiency
- artificial nails (acrylic or wraps) due to water collecting under the nail creating a favorable warm and humid environment for fungal growth
- shoes impede ventilation the use of
- Wearing socks that do not absorb perspiration
- walking barefoot in damp places
what the fungus nail looks like?
is important to be able to differentiate between fungal nail infections other disorders of the nail. Only then natural remedies work for nail fungus.
Healthy nails are strong, often soft, no discoloration and odor. It is difficult to assess if you have nail fungus or not. However, if the following symptoms appear, it is best to start treatment as soon as possible.
- In the early stages, the nail loses its shine and begins to lose the color changes to yellow
- There may be accumulation of debris under the nails, also known as toe-jam
- Then thickening and crumbling of the nail
- the shape is distorted, nails thick appear and edges become stiff and flaky as the infection spreads by destroying cells
- sometimes you may experience pain at this stage.
- The worst part is when the nail is loosened and eventually separates from the nail bed.
Natural remedies for nail fungus
Many of the home remedies, fungus natural nails use a combination of products to achieve two objectives:
- to kill the fungus
- to protect the nail growth reinfection
below is a list of common natural remedies for fungi shown on nails , which we found to be effective and useful. The key to using a home remedy for nail fungus is successfully treat nail fungus as soon as possible, and use a resource that can be added to your daily routine with ease.
1. The apple cider vinegar
apple cider vinegar has been found to be very effective in killing nail fungus. Use the following guidelines for best results:
- Fill the container with enough apple cider vinegar to dip into your nails and infected area
- Let your feet soak in vinegar for twenty minutes
- Remove the feet and wipe completely dry feet
- Do this every day and you should see results soon
2. sodium bicarbonate
a mixture of soda and vinegar apple cider soda is an excellent home for nail fungus remedy because not only will kill the fungus, but also stop its growth and propagation.
- Add a cup of vinegar in a pot full of water.
- dip your nails in it for 15 minutes and then dry them well with paper towel
- After removing the nails, add 4-5 tablespoons of baking soda to the mixture
- dip your nails in it again
- Repeat this several times during the day. Twice with twice without sodium bicarbonate
3. Vicks VapoRub
The active ingredients of Vicks VapoRub are thymol, eucalyptus oil and a little camphor. It is believed that oil and turpentine oil in Vicks Vapor Rub have the ability to transmit anti-fungal ingredients to the nail bed.
- Soak your feet in a 50-50 mixture of water and vinegar for 20 minutes
- Dab a little Vicks VapoRub on a toothpick and rub gently under and around the nail
- Do this twice a day
4. coconut oil
the fatty acids such as those found in abundance in coconut oil naturally inserted into the lipid layer membrane and disturb fungi. This leads to the disintegration of cells and the final destruction of the fungus.
- Wash hands and wear gloves between applications
- rub a thin layer of coconut oil in the area and let it dry naturally absorb and
- repeat 2-3 times a day
5. the tea tree oil
the main compound, Terpin-4-ol in the oil tree tea is responsible for the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of the oil. Avoid buying tea tree oil with 1,8-cineol as the primary listed compound since it is less effective and more likely to lead to adverse reactions to oil.
- Clean the nail with alcohol using a cotton swab
- take another cotton ball and apply oil tea tree on the finger of infected nail foot
- Use this treatment twice a day, preferably morning and evening
is recommended to continue treatment with oil tea tree for six months, even if the infection appears to have been cured . All you need is a single spore that survives the infection to start all over again. Using tree oil tea regularly, kill the infection once and for all.
Cornmeal is a natural fighter fungus and is the main ingredient in baby food. A foot soak porridge is considered one of the best natural remedies for nail fungus.
- Put 1 inch layer of wholemeal flour hominy in a basin
- Pour 10 cups of water at room temperature
- do not mix, let it sit for an hour
- soak your feet in the mixture for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Do this twice a day for a month
Do the same to clean the shoes.
- Combine 1 cup cornmeal with 1 gallon of water.
- soak your shoes for 30 minutes.
- This will get rid of the fungus that lives and grows on shoes.
- is only necessary to absorb into mush shoes once after starting their first treatment with background noise.
Garlic is a natural antifungal and is often the only effective treatment for fungal trapped in inaccessible areas. Fungus under the nail bed is one of those areas. As regards natural remedies for nail fungus, garlic could well be the most powerful.
- Take a clove of fresh, raw garlic and cut diagonally in half
- Grate against the edge of the nail, which pushes the pulp below if possible
- push further with a stick of blunt teeth. This does not mean bite or hurt in the least and that covers the surface of the nail with a durable lacquer
- Make two applications per week for a total of miraculous
home remedies for nail fungus – prevention tips
nail fungus toe is a chronic disease, which means it will continue to return again and again. Even the most potent drugs your doctor to help cure nail infections can not completely guarantee that the nail fungus stay away.
Topical treatments are effective 30% to 40% of the time. Oral medications are successful only 70% of the time. The success rate of laser treatment for toenail fungus is as high as 88%, but is a bit expensive. It is therefore important not only focus on the treatment of active infections using natural remedies for nail fungus, but also take all necessary precautions to prevent reoccurrence.
The best nail fungus prevention is care and hygiene of the feet and hands.
Some home remedies for nail fungus prevention include:
- Keep your fingernails short and clean
- use your own nail clippers sterilized to cut the nails and no share these tools for personal care with others
- filing the thick zones on your nail may also help prevent the fungus
- Keep hands and feet dry, especially between the fingers and feet after bathing
- Wear socks made of synthetic material, so you can pull the moisture better than traditional cotton socks and wool feet. If you prefer the warmth of cotton or wool, using synthetic socks underneath them.
- If you stand all day and feet tend to sweat a little, it is important to change socks as often as possible
- Taking shoes a couple of times a day and let your feet to breathe is a great way to prevent nail fungus
- Use a good anti-fungal powder or spray in your shoes every day for sweaty feet. This will help kill the fungus before it starts to grow and also help the shoes and feet smell much better.
- Avoid going barefoot in public places. Barefoot in public showers or pools can lead to foot fungus and nails, as well as other infections that are caused by a moist environment. This is especially important if you have a manicure or pedicure place regularly. Cleaning the room to go to is extremely important as tens of feet pass through its doors every day.
- Ultimately keep your hands and feet as clean and dry as possible, as it is the best home for preventing nail fungus remedy.
A large number of people suffering from onychomycosis seek alternative treatments to cure nail fungus. Many are frustrated by the lack of results to use in treatments. The risk of potentially serious side effects often makes people use oral medications prescribed for longer periods of time. In order to achieve long-term results, an increasing number of people are turning to laser treatment for nail fungus that can be costly. The use of natural remedies for nail fungus is safe and can be used for months, if necessary, without any side effects.
is important for the treatment of nail fungal infection as soon as it becomes apparent. The longer you wait to address the issue, the more difficult it will be to get rid of it. To increase your chances of successfully eliminate infection, the use of natural remedies for nail fungus that have been shown to eliminate the infection and deliver, healthy and clean nails fast.
useful? Share with your friends:
The post 7 Natural Remedies miraculous nail fungus , source:http://justhealthlifestyle.com/seven-miraculous-natural-remedies-for-toenail-fungus/