The liver is the body’s largest organ that has to perform various functions such as which it produces bile and cholesterol in the body by the digestion of food and also provides all essential nutrients and energy for the body to perform their regular functions. It also helps to regulate the levels of fat, protein and blood sugar.
not only helps metabolize various drugs and alcohol do you prefer and also the liver has to work continuously to eliminate waste and other toxins from the body, it also helps to manage a number of risks. So it’s not one or two but a lot of problems in the liver and other health problems will remain at bay.
Or you have a risk of fatty liver, hepatitis (A, B, C, D and E), jaundice and liver cirrhosis are some common liver problems you have to suffer her. However some of these problems are generally administered with natural home remedies listed below, while others need some medical attention. So here we focus on three liver diseases such as fatty liver, hepatitis and liver cirrhosis can be prevented or cured completely with these natural home remedies.
There are three common stages of liver disease, which is cured thoroughly by early identification and treatment of liver disease in the initial stage itself. They are fatty liver, hepatitis (liver inflammation that leads to jaundice) and liver cirrhosis (hepatic fibrosis). Let us know about these 3 liver problems in detail and natural remedies to cure completely.
Home Remedies for Liver:
Here we will know everything about the natural home remedies for the treatment of
- Fatty Liver
- hepatitis (a, B and C)
- liver cirrhosis
to get rid of these problems in the liver, you have to keep all these natural and effective remedies, but make sure consult a physician immediately for complete healing of these liver problems.
1) Fatty Liver:
Fatty liver or steatosis hepatitis is the first and the initial stage of the appearance of any liver problems. So one should always be alerted and start taking care of the liver. This problem is caused mainly due to diet and related lifestyle diseases. If left untreated this then this fatty liver disease can lead to even more serious liver such as cirrhosis and liver cancer (in certain cases).
This liver problem is defined as a condition of the liver is enlarged due to the accumulation of fat cells. This alcoholic fatty liver may be induced or non-alcoholic. Each time the liver is overloaded with these toxins like alcohol, fat or anything else that makes it more difficult to work to burn fat at a faster pace, but is unable to convert all the fat into energy.
Therefore, you will feel a sudden loss of appetite, lethargy, pain in the right upper abdomen, heartburn, heartburn, vomiting or nausea and body slows down due to fatigue. This fatty liver is also caused by the increase in the extraction of fat from the intestines (where the food eaten is processed). Fat intake in the diet, if you stay in high fat continuously then reaching the liver may also remains high.
These fats reduces the ability of the liver to metabolize these large amounts of fat at any time, therefore, all these excess fat is stored as triglycerides. Finally, this gradual accumulation of fat certainly trigger inflammation and damage to healthy liver cells.
The main cause of this is the excessive consumption of fatty liver alcohol, but in some cases, can cause the non – alcohol drinkers too. For people who are not – alcohol, the reasons are poor diet, prolonged use of prescription drugs, hunger, certain lifestyle issues such as obesity levels, diabetes or high cholesterol
This fatty liver also called to appear during pregnancy because of hormonal imbalances that usually occur during pregnancy and weight gain. But remember that once the baby is born and then the liver heals itself without any treatment to it.
However, this is a free fatty liver symptoms and if not detected in routine blood test then continued to progress to a more severe form. This increased fat liver entire structure is interrupted and therefore interfere with liver functions and triggers inflammatory conditions.
This eventually leads to the death of healthy liver cells also leads to serious liver damage with jaundice, along with the whites of the eyes, nails, skin around the line hair turning a yellowish, sudden weight loss and unknown difficulties in blood clotting.
So to get rid of all these problems, you have to check yourself regularly for fatty liver disease. Make sure that if you are having diabetes or obesity, then you have more risk than people who do not have it, so regularly diagnosed through medical tests.
But if it turns out that fatty liver, then you need to change your diet and lifestyle to prevent fatty liver. Although there are many herbal remedies for the treatment of this fatty liver, but most of the time, changes in diet and lifestyle only required to cure the problem of fatty liver.
home remedies for fatty liver
Here are the remedies of diet and lifestyle to cure this fatty liver. Apart from this, some natural home remedies are also listed below. Follow regularly for a healthy liver and thus all other bodily functions.
Include all these changes in your daily diet and follow them to get rid of fatty liver.
- is better to avoid bad carbohydrates, like sugar, pasta, refined flour, white bread, refined and processed food or other refreshments. These foods are easily converted to triglycerides which are a type of fat that accumulates in the liver easily. Having a diet low in carbohydrates that do not cross 1500 calories each day.
- regularly have some healthy carbohydrates including grains less processed or unprocessed whole grains, fruits, vegetables and beans in the daily diet to prevent this from fatty liver.
- Avoid intake of bad fats such as saturated and trans fats containing foods such as high-fat meat such as lamb, beef, pork, butter, chicken skin, ice – cream, whole milk products fat, cheese, lard, etc. Also cut the trans – fat-containing foods, commercially baked rolls preventing, cookies, cakes, nuts pasta, pastries, packaged snacks like chips and cookies, shortening, stick margarine, candy bars, fried foods, etc.
- Include good fats like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in your daily diet. For taking monounsaturated fats, you have to choose cold-pressed oil for cooking purpose and also those with omega – 3. Some good oils such as canola oil, olive oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil , sesame oil, etc. Add more avocados, olives, nuts like peanuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and peanut butter. For polyunsaturated fats, may include soybean oil, safflower oil, corn oil, flaxseed, walnuts, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, soy milk, fatty fish like tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon, herring, sardines, tofu, etc. Even with the good fats are good in nature but anything that is taken in excessive amounts or permanently convert itself unhealthy or bad. So avoid taking too much.
- Always use less amounts of sugar and salt in your daily diet. In that place of salt, you can start using a healthy condiment such as vinegar or lemon juice. Also use organic honey in place of refined sugar to reduce the amount of salt and sugar in your daily diet.
- The use of healthy spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, etc. while cooking the dishes will help heal the problems of fatty liver excellently.
- The intake of fruit which helps in burning fat diet rapidly as pineapple, papaya, apples and other fruits rich in similar fiber in the diet to cure the liver problem.
- fresh (uncooked preferred one) ripe tomatoes will also help cure this fatty liver disease and also to prevent its recurrence.
- The daily intake of 1/2 cup of bitter gourd juice or pieces help address this enlarged liver and also brings the levels of blood sugar lowering. But make sure you have your juice by mixing honey in it rather than any sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Vitamin C is very useful as this will help prevent damage liver cells that can occur from inflammatory conditions of the liver. So include fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C. You can also make juice extracted from citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons and other, and consume on an empty stomach, which helps deal with fatty liver.
2. Changes in lifestyle:
Along with dietary changes, you need to bring some changes in your daily lifestyle listed below.
- are advised to limit their consumption of alcohol, as alcohol is a major cause of fatty liver. If you are suffering from this condition, then you have to stop drinking completely. But when once relieved of this fatty liver then you can maintain the safety limit (20 grams per day) of this alcohol or otherwise stop taking it.
- Being obese or overweight will be risking life. So reduce your weight by simply following a healthy and nutritious diet and get some exercise every day. Never skip meals and go hungry for longer periods of time as this will aggravate the condition of the liver Instead, you have a regular exercise routine.
- Exercise is another important thing you have to do regularly to avoid not only fatty liver, but also for overall health. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day will help you maintain health and ideal weight. Or you can go with liver special exercises such as jogging, aerobics, etc., which are especially good for liver problems.
- The interruption of certain drugs affect the liver in a negative way. Therefore, it is best to replace these drugs with someone less harmful to get rid of this fatty liver.
- Therefore, intake of certain medications such as metformin to treat diabetes, resistance statins insulin medication to control high cholesterol and medicines certainly help treat obesity, which are recommended by the doctor.
barberry herbs helps nourish the liver and thus helps to make proper liver function. You can take this herb in supplement form up to 400 mg daily. This herb if taken in over dosage then some toxicity is caused and also leads to the occurrence of spontaneous abortions in pregnant women (avoid taking this herb). So have them in the right dose by consulting your doctor.
Licorice is effective for the treatment of hopeless – problems NAFLD. This is widely used in Ayurveda to treat liver disorders. Here is the recipe of how to make licorice tea to treat liver diseases.
- licorice root powder – 1-2 teaspoon
- The boiling water – 1 cup
- colander or sieve
- Take a cup and pour licorice root powder in it.
- Then pour boiling water over the licorice powder.
- Allow it to steep for a few minutes covering it.
- Now strain the liquid into another cup with the help of strainer or sieve.
- have this licorice tea for once or twice a day to get relief from the non -. Alcoholic fatty liver
- Continue consumption of this tea a day until completely cured of this fatty liver.
5. sacred shell:
The cascara act as a digestive aid and therefore supports the liver for its functioning to convert fat into energy. So you can take this cascara as an infusion of up to 1 ml per day. But make sure not to be taken by pregnant women and also avoid taking this too frequently because it causes diarrhea.
dandelion is another effective remedy for fatty liver. It acts as a potent liver cleanser and thereby increases the production of bile. It also helps improve the pancreas, stomach, kidneys and spleen functions which in turn helps reduce liver problems. You can take this dandelion in raw form or tincture or supplement. To get rid of this fatty liver, you have to take 5 to 10 ml of tincture dandelion day until the problem disappears fatty liver. Ensure that this dandelion has some side effects including dermatitis and digestive problems.
Goldenseal is one of the best natural remedies to treat fatty liver. This herb helps in lubricating liver thoroughly. This acts as a natural cleanser and a purifier that can be consumed as a daily supplement to get rid of this fatty liver and other infections. Remember that pregnant women should not use this herbal remedy to treat fatty liver.
8. Milk thistle:
Milk thistle is an effective herb that has been used since ages to protect the liver by reducing the ALT and the harmful effects toxins to the liver and cause damage to it. These seeds of milk thistle are well known for their therapeutic properties and therefore damaged liver cells heal.
9. Green Tea:
Green tea has natural properties anti – oxidant property helps eliminate toxins (harmful) from the liver and body. This tea also contains rich amounts of catechins that help to support liver function. Therefore, it helps to contribute to improving the health of the liver. So eat this green tea for at least 2 -. 3 times a day to get rid of the problem quickly
10. Soy proteins:
Recent studies have found that consumption of soy protein may also help reduce fat accumulation in the liver and thus helps in restoring liver function properly. So this is achieved soy protein from soybeans, soy milk, tofu, yogurt, etc.
Avocados are nutrient dense super health food that helps the body produce glutathione, which is essential for the liver to remove all the harmful toxins. Recent studies also indicated that to enhance liver health, you have to take avocados (to cleanse the liver) regularly.
12. Carrots and beets:
Carrots and beetroot are a rich source of plant – flavonoids and beta – carotene which helps stimulate and improve liver function in general . Carrots have an important role in flushing out all toxins from the body and these carrots are very helpful in preventing inflammation or infection of the liver which ultimately results in the prevention of hepatitis, cirrhosis and cholestasis. Therefore they have regularly to clean liver problems.
13. Vitamin E:
Vitamin E has therapeutic which helps protect the liver against toxins that in turn helps for the normal cleaning process. Vitamin E is found in margarine and vegetable oil (soybean, safflower, corn and cottonseed), wheat germ, olives, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
grapefruit is having rich amounts of vitamin C and anti – oxidants which increases the natural process of cleansing the liver. Usually have a small glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice helps boost liver detoxification enzymes which in turn helps eliminate carcinogens and other toxins in the liver.
Hepatitis is a disease in which the liver becomes inflamed. There are different types of hepatitis such as hepatitis A, B, C, etc., which may be different from each other, but they all lead to swelling and inflammation of the liver cells. Coming to the viral hepatitis, which is caused due to virus attacks. Although more common types of viral hepatitis are hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C in less threatening that the problem is caused by the hepatitis A is the smallest.
Whenever it detects the symptoms of hepatitis and heaviness in the right side of the abdomen, loss of appetite, itching, tiredness, pale stools and jaundice greyish and then you have to immediately apply some home remedies. Make sure this hepatitis is caused mainly due to alcohol intake and harmful chemicals, drug abuse, weak immune system, genetic condition, etc. But remember to consult your doctor after a day or two, if not able to control this liver disease is wise thing to save the liver and your overall health.
Hepatitis A is a highly contagious liver disease caused due to hepatitis A (HAV), which is one of several types of hepatitis viruses causing inflammation and therefore it affects the liver’s ability to function properly. You get the hepatitis A higher frequency of contaminated food or water or through close contact with people who are infected with this problem. Remember that mild cases of the hepatitis A does not require any treatment, since most people who are infected recover completely without any permanent damage to the liver and its operation.
to get rid of this problem, you need to practice good hygiene such as washing hands frequently to protect against hepatitis A. But some vaccines are also available for people who are most at risk. Some signs and symptoms that led to the hepatitis A include fatigue, clay – colored stools, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or discomfort, loss of appetite, joint pain, dark urine, low fever, jaundice with a disease mild, etc. .
The hepatitis A can easily pass through these various ways, such as eating food without washing their hands after using the bathrooms (especially for those infected), the consumption of contaminated water, engaging in relationships sex with someone who is having this virus or being in close contact with a person infected, eating raw seafood is contaminated water with sewage, etc. Remember that hepatitis not cause any damage to the liver in the long term and not also be chronic, but in rare cases it may cause some loss of functionality of the liver that occurs suddenly especially in old or older people or others who have chronic liver disease.
Some preventive measures for hepatitis A are avoiding any sexual activity if you or your partner are suffering from this hepatitis A (even condoms do not provide adequate protection for the dissemination of this problem), all days make a habit of washing their hands properly after using the bathrooms (scrub for at least 20 seconds, rinse well and dry hands with a paper towel) or change the diaper, or before preparing or eating food, never ever prepared food at home, especially for the other, if you are actively infected with this problem, the patient can take the vaccine against hepatitis A.
hepatitis B is another serious infection of the liver that was caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). In some cases, this liver infection hepatitis B will become chronic that lasts more than 6 -. 8 months, which in turn increases the risk of liver failure, cirrhosis or liver cancer
Almost all people who are infected with hepatitis B, adults will recover quickly and completely, but children or babies are more likely to develop chronic hepatitis B infection. The intake of the vaccine will certainly help prevent the hepatitis B, but make sure that you already have, then you have no cure. If already infected after taking certain precautions will help prevent the spread of HBV to others.
Some of the signs and symptoms of hepatitis B include dark urine, fever, abdominal pain, joint pain, loss of appetite, weakness and fatigue, vomiting, nausea and jaundice, etc. This virus can be transmitted from one person to another through blood, semen or other body fluids.
These are some of the most common ways that this HBV is transmitted from one person to another are sexual contact with an infected partner in your blood, semen, saliva or vaginal secretions from entering the body , sharing needles and syringes contaminated with infected blood, use of needle stick injuries, from mother to child transfer at the time of birth.
Some preventive measures for hepatitis B include having insurance or not having sex with a sexual partner and be sure that the use of new latex condom reduces the risk but not eliminate the risk entirely, proof of a sexual partner and yourself before having sex to avoid this problem, never share your needles and syringes if you are using intravenous drugs and stop sharing their razors or toothbrushes, etc., that may carry of any traces of infected blood. Apart from these, be sure to learn about hepatitis B, always keep in touch with friends and family, take care of yourself, especially your liver and not drink alcohol intake counter medicines without consulting the doctor and take the hepatitis B vaccine for people who suffer from this problem.
Hepatitis C is a liver infection that was caused by the virus that leads to inflammation. Most people are generally infected with Hepatitis C virus (HCV). Showing no symptoms, so most people do not know they are suffering from this infection hepatitis C liver until the liver is damaged. This problem is one of several hepatitis and is regarded as the most serious forms of virus.
Hepatitis C is usually passed through contact with contaminated blood (through needles that are commonly shared in the use of illegal drugs). Although, it has no symptoms, but when once in the early stages of about 2-4 months after exposure to the virus, then these following signs and symptoms occur in small proportion of infected persons. They include nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, abdominal pain, fever, muscle and joint pain, dark urine, jaundice, etc.
Some of the measures to prevent hepatitis C include avoiding alcohol, avoid the intake of drugs (OTC), which causes liver damage, prevent others to keep contact blood (if you are suffering from this virus) by not sharing toothbrushes, razors with someone or not donate blood or organs or semen of the body other, stop the use of illegal drugs, should be careful about the piercing and tattoos, asking about how your computer is clean and also check whether employees are using sterile needles or not and if you do not receive the required response then just go to another store, it is not insurance to participate in unprotected sex with multiple partners or with a partner suffering from this health problem or those whose health is unknown.
Home Remedies for hepatitis:
Here are the natural home remedies for treating any type of hepatitis. Try them regularly to get complete relief of hepatitis.
1. Carambola – Cumin seeds:
carambola is thymol, which is an antiseptic and germicide that helps prevent the virus that causes hepatitis (in any form). cumin seeds help provide pain relief, help for proper digestion of food and to get rid of intestinal worms. This process helps to combinatorial hepatitis complete relief by preventing the virus that causes it and also to calm from their symptoms.
- carom seeds – 1 teaspoon
- cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Rock salt – pinch
- water (optional)
- Take a pan and pour the cumin seeds and seeds of carambola in her.
- dry properly roasted and ground them to get its powder form.
- You can dry roast and ground separately to obtain separate powder and mix in a bowl.
- Then add a pinch or some rock salt to it and stirred well.
- consume this spice mixture in powder form by eating them with a cup of water.
- continue to take this mixture twice a day until complete relief of this hepatitis is obtained.
2. licorice and honey
Licorice contains an active ingredient called glycyrrhizin that helps treat hepatitis and its complications. This active ingredient reduces the levels of liver enzymes, such as ALT to reduce the problem, but make sure not to take this without consulting your doctor. Help Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help get rid of the discomfort caused by it.
- licorice powder – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 tsp