Arthritis is a common pain in your fingers / hands, knees, elbows, hips jaw or any other place where there is a joint between the bones. It is an inflammation of the joints, either one or more in your body. There are many different forms of arthritis and there is no cure for this disease, but there is a possibility to control and make our life without problems. Mostly there are four known common forms of arthritis is osteoarthritis (breakdown and loss of articular cartilage depending on age), rheumatoid arthritis (synovial lining of the joints became inflamed and results in pain in the joints), gout ( in this case the form of uric acid crystals in the joints and mainly occurs in people over weighted), Lupus (the body’s own immune system attacks healthy cells and especially common in women). Pain, stiffness, swelling, redness, decreased range of motion are some of the symptoms of arthritis.
Home Remedies for Arthritis:
Are you suffering from this type of arthritis? Then stop worrying, here they are some effective natural home remedies to relieve discomfort and pain.
turmeric, a yellow spice that contains a potent compound called curcumin, which helps to heal inflammation. It is primarily used to reduce pain and swelling in people who are suffering from arthritis. Therefore, taking turmeric regularly, either in capsules or water turmeric or curcumin in food or turmeric mixed in warm milk and drink this milk before going to bed to gain control over pain cooked .
Ginger has the ability to increase blood flow and also acts as antiinflammatory eliminating inflammatory chemicals away from painful joints. Therefore, consuming ginger regularly helps a lot to cure arthritis. Take half a teaspoon of ginger powder or 30 grams (about 6 teaspoons) of fresh ginger once a day. Or you can apply ginger oil regularly in the area of pain to reduce the pain. Or you can eat ginger regularly, either raw or cooked in or infusion, ale ways to get relief from joint pain and inflammation.
3 apple cider vinegar (ACV)
Apple cider vinegar is rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus which are very essential for relieve joint pain. So, grab a cup of warm water and add a teaspoon of ACV and honey in it. Mix this in water and drink this morning to remove toxins build up in the joints and connective tissues.
cinnamon helps provide relief from arthritis pain and symptoms. Therefore, take a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one tablespoon of honey. Mix these two in a cup of warm water and drink it regularly in the morning on an empty stomach. Or you can make a paste of cinnamon and honey and apply it on the painful area by gently massaging.
5 Green Tea
Green tea contains a chemical called quercetin, a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant to prevent or alleviate symptoms of RA. According to the Study of Women’s Health in Iowa, it is clear that women who drank three or more cups of this green tea per day are 60 percent less likely to develop RA and its symptoms rather than women who do not drink this green tea. Therefore, drinking this regularly at regular intervals to get rid of this problem.
Capsaicin is a substance that makes peppers hot heat to give relief and also to divert the brain to another topic instead of arthritis pain. Take either your pate or powder or any other form of supplement and rub it on joints where arthritis pain is then begins to irritate nerve endings and also gives a little pain relief as well.
 Nails 19459012
The nails have an inflammatory chemical called eugenol against which helps heal the pain of arthritis. It also contains antioxidants that give relief from pain and inflammation was caused by arthritis. Therefore, intake of teeth in any defiantly help much in reducing pain.
Boswellia is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps give relief from joint pain and inflammation. Research says that boswellia contain boswellic acid are able to stop the formation of leukotrienes, the immune cells responsible for inflammation. Therefore, take your supplement at any regularly to get rid of arthritis. Not only cure arthritis, but also helps to get relief from colitis, asthma, etc. Therefore, it is very healthy to use it regularly.
 Cherries 19459012
Cherries are rich in magnesium (natural pain killer) and potassium (acts as a diuretic) to help reduce the inflammation mount the tissue fluid, this is particularly efficiently gout.also arthritis helps treat arthritis including gout. Therefore, take it regularly, either in the form of canned, frozen, fresh or syrup (a sweet strong drink, obtained by boiling some cherries in water for a few minutes until the water reached halfway) to get disclaims arthritis.
Alfalfa is one of the herbs that is rich in minerals and helps regulate the pH levels to heal people who suffer from arthritis. You can make a tea by adding some alfalfa seeds in a cup of boiling water and allowed to stir and let stand for a few minutes. Then strain the tea and drink twice a day for about 2 -. 3 weeks to reduce inflammation
regular massage your arthritic joints it helps reduce pain and stiffness. massage will help improve their movement and makes you feel better to do the job. First consult your doctor and then proceed to work with your physical therapist or massage therapist with experience in massaging people who are suffering from arthritis. Learn some techniques of self-massage or have scheduled appointments with the therapist.
Research says that SAM-e helps relieve arthritis pain by increasing blood levels of proteoglycans, a molecule which appears to play an important role in preserving cartilage, helping to keep it properly oxygenated. Therefore, we recommend taking 400 milligrams daily dose SAM-e twice a day, any supplement form to get relief from arthritis pain. A SAM-e study was sponsored by the U.S government has shown that it is comparatively equal to the anti-inflammatory drugs to combat the pain of arthritis.
13 hot and cold compress
can apply hot or cold compresses on painful joints definitely provides significant relief from their pain. heat packs can be applied either electric blanket, gloves, heating pads or hot water, etc., or you can heat things up for at least 20 minutes and apply it to your area painful arthritis to get relief from fever. Or you can take a hot bath or shower can help ease his pain. After reaching the cold compress as it also works well in eliminating arthritis pain (joints). This is done by wrapping an ice cube in a cloth or towel and try to keep and press it into the inflamed joint or you can use the frozen tea bags, peas or corn, etc. pressure on the joints, where’re getting arthritis.
14 thunder god vine
thunder god vine is a supplement that is derived from the perennial vine. The root is peeled to make this herbal supplement. It is used in the conditions have autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. And containing anti-inflammatory activity and also have immune boosting properties. Therefore, regular consumption of this supplement will help you get relief from arthritis.
Acupuncture helps give relief from pain and disability due to arthritis. Research also says that acupuncture relieves pain of what was caused by arthritis. Acupuncture is the process of inserting thin needles into certain pressure points for pain relief. However, be sure to select the perfect professional before starting the process.
Borage oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve arthritis and its symptoms. Therefore, take a few drops of this oil seeds and massage the affected part for curing painful and swollen joints. Or you can drink a teaspoon of borage seed oil daily for quick relief of pain, and that this oil will not harm your body, but make sure you do not eat seeds or other parts directly.
17 Diet Plan
Planning perfect diet by including essential vitamins and minerals definitely helps control arthritis by removing pain in the joints.
- omega-3 fatty acid intake in the diet that helps reduce inflammation and pain caused by arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are rich in salmon fish, flaxseed, walnuts, etc will help produce anti-inflammatory fats called resolvins, this is very helpful in curing arthritis.
- Granada juice, which contains both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that helps protect the cartilage. This juice will drop by inflammatory chemical related to the excessive production of a certain enzyme, this enzyme helps replace cartilage but then take over the cartilage wears.
- Take food that is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet. However, our body contains free radicals (unstable molecules that attack our healthy cells and causing the arthritis) that destroys the ability of cartilage to maintain and repair itself. Thus regular intake of vitamin C (citrus), antioxidants and vitamin E (green leafy vegetables, etc.) helps in the healing of joint pain.
- Coma pineapple, containing bromelain (an enzyme that digests protein) will contribute to decrease in some inflammation and reduces the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis. Eat this regularly between meals, but not with meals and not eating canned or juice.
Tips for reducing arthritis:
Try these simple tips regularly to get relief from arthritis now and in the future, following a regular basis.
- Keep moving your joints as much as possible why, because these movements work best joints for a longer period of time.
- have some regular exercise such as walking, gardening or cleaning, which helps get rid of the problem. You can also do a little hand exercise, either in a sink or bowl of hot water to get extra comfort or ease arthritis water. But make sure not to overdo the exercise if the pain gets worse, then you can reduce the frequency or amount of exercise. Or if you are giving relief then keep doing it.
- playing in a pool also helps you get relief from arthritis as a simple exercise. You can choose the heated pool or hot tub, but take the advice of your doctor whether or not to if you are pregnant or suffering from chronic health problems. This will warm water helps loosen joints and muscles made more flexible to move.
- not on the use of the counter creams or analgesics unless and until your doctor has prescribed for you as these may provide temporary relief, but activate the enzymes that break down cartilage in joints when continuous use.
- Put a scarf around your elbow or knee joint when it hurts, but not much. You can use a pair of gloves stretching as it reduces inflammation in the fingers of arthritis. Or, you can use electric gloves gloves battery operated at night while going to sleep.
- Use blankets to warm up your joints and get pain relief. If you are allergic to the blanket and then use electric blanket that provides relief from pain and discomfort.
- Losing weight if you are overweight and excess weight will always put pressure on the knee or joints. It is better and recommended to be in perfect wait and lose weight as soon as possible if you are over weight.
- Prepare a plan every day, which is realistic, written schedule and do all the tasks by the thought that you have the essential energy and enthusiasm.
- Try to avoid holding a position for a longer time, as it will add to the stiffness and discomfort. Try to relax and stretch your joints as much as possible. And always use the arm instead of the hand or arm.
- Use eucalyptus oil or oil green winter by taking a few drops of this oil and rub it into the skin where your joints are aching. But do to verify or seek medical advice before rubbing oil because it causes a reaction in the skin of some people. And also remember that not to apply this under the heating pad or warm compress as this action will cause the skin to burn or irritate the skin.
- Consuming fish oil. 1 – 2 teaspoons per day or taking fish oil supplements in the morning on an empty stomach to get relief from arthritis
Many people suffering from this type of arthritis and the number increases every year. It became a common problem, not cured, but luckily there are many natural home remedies and tips in this article will ease your symptoms and relieve pain and inflammation whenever you try these remedies. Although, if you can not find relief from pain and discomfort and consult a doctor, as it can lead to other health problems.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/arthritis/