Ear pain usually occurs in children than in adults because their immune system low. It can be caused by an ear infection, wax inside the ear, obstruction in the nasal passage, trapping polluted water in the ear, adenoid enlargement, wisdom teeth and having a cold.
Some of the common symptoms are fever, nausea, vomiting, swelling, itching sensation, etc. However, there are some effective to get rid of this problem home remedies.
home remedies for earache:
Try these natural remedies to cure pain problems simple ear.
Garlic contains antibiotic and analgesic properties that help reduce pain and heal.
- Heat 1 teaspoon minced garlic 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- cool for a few minutes and filter the oil.
- Pour 2-3 drops of this in your ear.
- O Pour 2 drops of juice extracted from garlic in the ear.
- Follow this remedy twice a day.
Ginger is a natural analgesic that helps get rid of the pain. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce infection.
- Crush and extract juice from fresh ginger.
- Pour the juice directly into the ear.
- Repeat twice a day to get relief.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh ginger 1/4 cup warm sesame oil.
- is left for a few minutes to cool.
- apply externally around the ear ache.
- Repeat the cure, as needed.
Onions contain antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help in the treatment of ear pain.
- crush a fresh onion and wrapped in a piece of cloth tightly.
- Keep the cloth on the sore ear for about 5 minutes, AI 10
- repeated several times a day.
- crush a grated onion to extract the juice.
- Heat slowly until it reaches tibia.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Put 2-3 drops of the juice into the infected ear.
- make this process 2-3 times a day.
4. The hot water
Moist heat eustachian tube opens and cure earache.
- fill a hot water bottle in a towel.
- Keep pressing the painful and ear for a few minutes.
- repeated as necessary.
- wring a towel in hot water.
- inserts against the affected ear and hold it for a few minutes.
- repeat it whenever you feel necessary.
5. Bishop, oil Weed years
Bishop, oil weeds years have pain killing properties which helps cure earache.
- Boil 1/2 teaspoon weed seeds bishop, years in a cup of milk
- Strain and use as ear drops to reduce congestion and for pain relief.
- Mix one teaspoon of weed bishop, years 3 teaspoons sesame oil.
- heat it slightly.
- Pour this mixture 5 drops of oil in the ear.
- Repeat regularly.
- Pour 2-3 drops of oil bishop, OSA directly into the infected ear to relieve any pain.
- Do this every time you have an earache.
olive oil acts as a lubricant and helps reduce earache and infection agent. It also eliminates the sensation of ringing in your ear.
- Heat a few drops of olive oil.
- remove heat after it becomes warm.
- Put 4 drops of warm olive oil in the ear canal with a dropper.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
- can also use mustard oil or coconut oil in place of olive oil.
7. Oil mullein flower
mullein flower oil helps relieve earache that is caused by the ear infection.
- Dip the cotton ball mullein oil and place in the ear.
- Take it off after a few minutes.
- Repeat the process every time you get an earache.
- Mix a few drops of garlic juice with mullein oil.
- Pour a few drops of this oil in the affected ear to get rid of the pain.
- Use olive oil instead of oil garlic and mullein.
- Repeat the process when you feel earache.
The radish is a root vegetable that helps reduce pain in cleaning wax. It also reduces inflammation.
- fresh radish finely chop into small pieces
- warm them in mustard oil for five minutes.
- let it come to room temperature before casting.
- Put a few drops of oil in the infected ear.
- Follow this remedy regularly.
mint has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory mild anesthetic properties. It also acts as a calming agent.
- Mix a drop of peppermint oil with 5 drops of olive oil.
- put this oil in the ear using an ear syringe.
- Some people are sensitive to peppermint oil, which are mixed with more olive oil.
- Crush a few mint leaves to get the juice.
- Use an eyedropper to pour a few drops into the ear
- Repeat this remedy regularly.
- Take a few drops of peppermint oil (mix with olive oil if necessary)
- Apply this oil externally around the ear, gently massaging the area.
- Make sure there is nothing on the ear.
Steam helps open the Eustachian tubes and reduces inflammation.
- Put the side of the hot water and covered with a towel so that the steam does not escape.
- inhale the steam from the mouth and nose to remove the infection.
- Repeat if necessary.
herb licorice helps reduce inflammation and relieves discomfort.
- hot licorice slightly in ghee.
- Applying this externally around the ear.
12. Basil leaves
Basil leaves have antibiotic properties that help cure earache and infection.
- Blend juice a few leaves of basil.
- Strain the juice and pour 2 drops in the affected ear.
13. Diet Plan
Diet can play an important role in reducing earache, so follow these tips.
- eat foods that are rich in vitamin A and C (fruits and vegetables).
- consume foods that are rich in zinc.
- Avoid taking food that forms mucus such as wheat, dairy, oranges, peanut butter, citrus, bananas, etc.
- drink plenty of water and herbal teas such as chamomile tea, tea basil, ginger, honey tea to get rid of earache.
- eat foods rich in amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid over-processed foods and junk food.
Tips for reducing earache
- After taking a shower, use a hair dryer to blow into the ear gently at a low level. Do not use for more than 5 minutes.
- Whenever you go outside, wear a scarf to help cover their ears against the wind.
- When you Aore in a plane, the change in pressure can cause pain. Chewing gum or candy that will activate the muscles that send air into the inner ear and equalizes the pressure.
- Yawning helps cure earache because it opens the Eustachian tube.
- preventing colds, flu and other allergies.
- Gently rub lavender oil around the ear for soothing effect.
- Avoid swimming to get relief from ear pain. Or just coat your ear with a few drops of mineral oil before the head.
- Avoid taking antibiotics, since damage to your body. Don, AOT give aspirin to children because it leads to other health problems.
- quit smoking and drinking alcohol, which can increase the earache.
If the pain does not heal within 3-4 days or ear pain is severe, consult a doctor. Take the advice of your doctor if you are using these remedies for children.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/earache/