Light kidneys from the blood and removes waste as urine. Stones can be made of kidney mineral and acid salts and can move through their urinary tract. The uric acid and calcium stones are formed from chemicals such as uric acid, phosphorus, oxalic acid and calcium in the urine when the urine becomes too concentrated. Overcoming the calculations in the urine will be very painful. Other causes of kidney stones are: lack of proper diet, dehydration, mineral imbalances and vitamins, etc.
Pain in the lower side, abdomen, groin and back, nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, painful urination, discoloration of urine, frequent urination, etc., are some of the symptoms kidney stones problem.
Home Remedies for kidney stones:
implement these effective natural home remedies to reduce and prevent the risk of kidney stones without any side effects.
1. Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
The citric acid in apple cider vinegar dissolves kidney stones, alkaline urine and blood that helps remove kidney stones.
Process – 1:
- Mix 2 tablespoons cider vinegar organic apple and 6 – 8 oz. Fresh
- Stir well and drink.
- drink this frequently throughout the day to dissolve the stones.
- After removing stones continue this process once or twice to eliminate the formation of new stones.
process – 2:
- Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar 2 teaspoons of raw honey.
- Take this mixture as often as possible.
- Or just eat a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.
- Or, you can use this stroke in salad dressing or condiment.
Process – 3:
- Take equal amounts of vinegar and water in a pan and heat.
- soak a clean cloth in the solution.
- Remove excess water and place on the painful area.
- license until the fabric cools and then repeat until pain relief ..
Granada, seeds and juice, helps prevent kidney stones. toxins from the body is cleaned and reduced acidity levels in the urine.
Process – 1:
- Add a cup of horse gram of a pint of water.
- The mixture is heated until the water level is reduced to one-fifth.
- Strain the solution.
- Add 2 teaspoons crushed Granada.
- Mix well and drink this solution once a day to prevent kidney stones.
process – 2:
- Eat a Granada or drink its juice.
- or a teaspoon of powdered seeds of Granada, adding water to form a paste.
- Add one teaspoon of this paste to gram soup and consume this daily.
Basil is diuretic and detoxifier that aids in the removal of kidney stones and strengthens the kidneys. It reduces levels of uric acid in the blood and kidneys clean. Containing acetic acid and other essential oils helps to break the stones and also reduces pain with its property to kill the pain.
Process – 1:
- Crush 10 to 15 fresh basil leaves to a fine paste
- sieve to extract their juice. .
- Add a teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Consuming this solution morning.
- Continue this process for six months to get rid of kidney stones and prevent new formations.
- Or you can just chew basil leaves daily.
process – 2:
- Steep 5-6 In fresh basil leaves in a cup of boiling water for 8 -. 10 minutes
- Strain the tea and add honey to your preference.
- Drink this tea once it has cooled.
- drink regularly to remove kidney stones.
4. Nettle Leaf
Nettle leaf helps maintain constant water flow through the kidneys and bladder. It acts as a natural diuretic improving water benefits the removal of kidney stones.
- Add one or two tablespoons of dried nettle leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Allow to stand for about 10 – 15 minutes and strain
- Drink this tea 2-3 times a day for a few weeks.
5. Olive oil and lemon
lemon contains citrate, a major inhibitor of calcium stone which makes the urine normally passed to decrease the potential to form kidney stones. Lemon juice will break and dissolves kidney stones and allow them to move easily from the kidneys to the bladder. Olive oil helps with narrow tubes that connect from the kidney to the bladder to make the stone moves easily.
Process – 1:
- Mix an equal amount (quarter cup) of both lemon juice and olive oil.
- Drink this solution followed by plenty of distilled water.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times daily for 3 days or until you pass kidney stones
process – 2:.
- you can also easily use lemon juice if desired.
- Take fresh lemons and squeeze about 4 ounces of juice out of it.
- Add this to 2 liters of water and stir well, adding a little sugar.
- Drink this twice a day.
6 . Celery
Celery helps to remove toxins that kidney stones are formed. It also acts as a diuretic which helps over stone.
- drink a glass of celery juice regularly.
- celery seeds also help in the treatment of kidney stones resulting from the accumulation of uric acid. Make celery seed herbal tea and drink this tea regularly.
7 . Beans
beans are rich in fiber are very effective in the treatment of kidney stones and helps strengthen the kidney.
- a Soak beans in water overnight.
- Cut the beans and boil in 4 liters of water for about 4 -. 5 hours
- Strain the solution and let it cool.
- drink anything until the glass for every two hours.
- Repeat this remedy for at least a week to get complete relief from kidney stones.
- Or you can just use these beans either in soups or salads.
8 . Dandelion root
dandelion root acts as a tonic for the kidneys and stimulates the production of bile and aid waste leads to better digestion.
Process (root tea dandelion)
- boil a liter of water in a saucepan.
- Chop a dandelion root and add 2 teaspoons to the pan.
- Cover the pot and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat and let stand for about 40 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink.
- . Note: also can eat dandelion as part of salads or other recipes
parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin a, B and C, potassium, copper, thiamin, which helps cleanse the kidneys. These cleaners help remove toxins and other harmful substances from the body. It is an effective way to remove kidney stones and strengthen the kidneys to function properly remedy.
- Boil chopped fresh parsley.
- Strain the solution and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Drink this solution regularly.
10 . Wheatgrass
Wheatgrass contains vitamins A and E, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, which helps cleanse the kidneys and removes stones. It is a mild diuretic that increases urine flow, along with other fluids.
- Mix a glass of wheat grass juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and basil juice (extracted from the leaves of basil ).
- Shake all ingredients and drink.
- Eat this for 2 -. 3 times daily
11 . Watermelon
Watermelon is rich in potassium salts to help regulate and maintain the level of acid in the urine. regular intake of water and removal of kidney stones through the bladder is balanced. Watermelon also contains calcium, magnesium phosphates, carbonates, etc., which helps cure problem kidney stones.
- eat fruit or drink watermelon juice.
- O can be prepared watermelon seed tea to prevent kidney stones.
- Or you can use grapes in place watermelon also helps to cure the problem of kidney stones.
12 . Diet Plan
Planning and healthy eating helps prevent kidney stones and other health problems diet.
- Take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- are vitamin B6 in the diet that is well known for fighting the rock and also reduces the accumulation of excess oxalate. Foods such as chicken, tuna, kale, garlic, banana, cod, mushrooms, green beans, spinach, etc are good.
- include vitamin A in your diet for the proper functioning of the kidneys. Foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, pumpkin, broccoli, etc.
- Include food that is rich in magnesium, such as whole wheat bread, bananas, avocado, whole grains, nuts and seeds, etc.
- Have food that is rich in fiber, such as bran flakes, etc. It helps reduce calcium and oxalate in urine, which prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice, eat straw berries, cherries, etc. daily that it helps turn your urine in an alkaline solution.
Tips for reducing kidney stones:
Following these tips will help you with the problem.
- drink as much water as possible.
- Trying to cut back on caffeine, caffeine-free and nonalcoholic beverages as they cause a certain concentration of oxalate in the urine.
- People often prone to the formation of stones are calcium oxalate advised to cut down on foods such as beets, chocolate, coffee, cola, nuts, peanuts, spinach, strawberries, parsley, wheat bran, etc. However, check with your doctor first.
- Reduce your intake of salt (sodium) no more than 2 grams per day.
- Exercise regularly, which helps absorb calcium from the blood stream and prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- checks your urine is clear and focused. Try to pass urine as it comes but not hold. It is recommended from 2.5 liters of urine every day.
- Use a mesh strainer to catch while urinating stones. This will allow your doctor to analyze the causes of stone formation, which helps in preventing future.
If you do not get any relief from this problem or suffering from severe pain, nausea or vomiting and fever and chills, blood in urine, difficulty urinating and then seek medical advice and this can lead to other kidney problems.
Do you know other home remedies that work? Share with us here.
Refrence : http://homeremediesforlife.com/kidney-stones/