Recently, more research provoked a feeling that toothpastes contain substances that are not good for human health and may even be harmful.
If you are looking for an effective and safe alternative, not a solution that will significantly improve your oral hygiene and will clear the bacteria, which can not handle even the most expensive tooth paste.
All you need is coconut oil for brushing teeth in the same way as they have done so far. It is not necessarily to remove the toothpaste, as freshens breath and have their advantages, but you can use both.
Coconut oil should be 100% natural and unrefined. Regular use of this method will literally transform your dental hygiene and also removes plaque and protects it from Candida dangerous disease, which can cause cancer.
Make your own natural toothpaste to keep your mouth clean and healthy!
Toothpaste with natural ingredients
- About 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 small packets of stevia powder
- 15-20 drops of peppermint or cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drops of myrrh extract (optional)
Instructions for natural toothpaste
- melt or soften a little coconut oil.
- Mix other ingredients and mix well. If the use of semi-hard coconut oil, use a fork, if not, use a spoon. If completely melted coconut oil is used, you will have to shake several times while the mixture is cooled to maintain sodium bicarbonate added.
- Put mixture in small glass jar (I do different for each family member)
- let cool completely.
- To use: Toothbrush and bath scrape small amount onto the bristles. You could also use a small spoon to put on the toothbrush.
Source / reference : http://www.mycentralhealth.com/new-miraculous-proven-remedy-alternative-dental-medicine-recipe/