- 1-1 / 2 cups semisweet chips carob or dairy
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- date sugar 1-1 / 4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- in a small bowl, melt carob chips in the microwave for 2 minutes. Or place carob chips in a heatproof bowl on top of a pot of boiling water until melted.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chickpeas and eggs.
- Add sweetener, baking powder and melted chips; process until smooth.
- Pour batter into a nonstick pan about 9 inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- let it cool; cut and serve.
This article was originally published on http://www.aetrexblog.com/recipes/chick-pea-brownies-a-healthy-treat/