- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar coconut palm
- 2 cups cooked / pureed pumpkin in pure tin
- 1 cup unsweetened puree natural apple
- ½ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups of any gluten-free flour mix (I use King Arthur Flour GF)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (free corn, Hain Pure Foods is great)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
- Mix sugar, pumpkin, applesauce and oil by hand or with a mixer on low until combined. No excessive mixing!
- Add all dry ingredients, one at a time, mixing together.
- Pour the mixture into a large bundt pan, greased and bake for 1 hour.
- Check with a toothpick / knife to make sure it is cooked through. If the cake sticks to the utensil, cook 5 more minutes and try again.
- When done, cool, and enjoy!
Keep leftovers, wrap in parchment paper before storing. Do not try to make this cake in any regular tray. Due to its moisture level, will only normally cooked in a bundt pan.
This article was originally published on http://www.aetrexblog.com/healthy-recipes/gluten-free-pumpkin-applesauce-bundt-cake-adapted-from-www-eatingrules-com/