His hands are one of the busiest areas of your body, which are used for various tasks throughout the day. Many people do not take proper care of your hands and end up dry and rough, looking as if they belong to an older person.
There are many factors that can cause dry hands, such as dry air, cold, low humidity, exposure to sun, excessive hand washing or immersion in water, exposure to harmful chemicals, swimming in pools treated with chlorine and the use of soap bars.
Other factors such as medical diseases, such as psoriasis and eczema skin as well as allergens and certain medications can also contribute to dry hands.
But do not lose hope. You can give your hands soften food with routine care of the skin on the right and the right products . You can also try some simple steps to enjoy the softest hands and younger looking home remedies.
Here are the top 10 home remedies for dry and rough hands.
The antioxidants and healthy fatty acids in olive oil are good for dry hands. soft, supple and moisturized skin remains. It also has many benefits against skin aging.
- Massaging hands with a little hot olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes twice a day to enjoy a soft and smooth hands.
- Mix equal amounts of olive oil and fine sugar. This exfoliating scrub home in their hands with light, circular motions for a few minutes. Wait 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water, dry and apply a light moisturizer. Using this remedy twice a week to soften hands.
Oatmeal is another great healer of dry and rough hands. It functions as a natural cleansing and exfoliating agent that will not dry the skin. In addition, protein content helps prevent water loss and keep skin hydrated.
Avena remedy to cure dry and rough hands
- Prepare a mixture with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, ½ to 1 teaspoon of honey and a little water to make a paste. You can also add a bit of freshly squeezed lemon.
- Rub this mixture into your hands.
- Leave for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Follow any of these remedies once a week.
3. Coconut oil
The unique combination of fatty acids in coconut oil is good for dry skin, including his rough hands. In addition, damaged by exposure to the sun’s harmful (UV) rays UV softens skin.
- Apply warm coconut oil extra virgin in his hands.
- massage for about 5 minutes using circular movements before going to bed.
- wear gloves overnight for best results.
- Repeat this daily simple remedy.
can also use avocado, grapeseed, jojoba or almond oil to massage your hands.
4. Milk Cream
The high fat content of milk cream acts as a natural moisturizer for dry and rough hands. In addition, lactic acid helps exfoliate dry skin and maintain the pH levels of the skin.
- Rub some fresh cream in your hands. Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse hands thoroughly with warm water. You can use this remedy daily.
- Alternatively, mix 2 tablespoons of cream and 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour. Apply this paste on your hands. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
Honey is a natural moisturizer that has moisturizing antioxidant, antimicrobial and. This helps keep moisture to keep your hands extra soft and smooth. It also has anti-aging benefits to skin.
- Rub a little honey all over your hands and leave for about 10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. Repeat 1 or 2 times a day to enjoy soft hands.
- Alternately, mix equal amounts of honey and glycerin. Apply to hands, wait 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this once a day.
- Another option is to add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil 2 teaspoons honey. Apply to hands, let it dry and then rinse with warm water. Use this remedy twice a week.
6. Aloe Vera
The aloe vera contains natural moisturizing properties that help retain moisture in the dry and rough skin. In addition, a protective layer is formed on the skin and improves skin tone.
- Cut open a fresh leaf of aloe vera and eliminate the gelatinous substance.
- Apply the gel into hands and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Use this remedy 1 or 2 times a day.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1206341