The flu also known as influenza and grippe. it is infectious that affects the lungs, throat, nose and upper reservoir system.It s one of the most common health problems worldwide.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of Disease, thousands of people in the US die each year because of complications from the flu.
Common flu symptoms include runny nose, sore throat, congestion of nasal passages, sneezing, body aches, headache, dry cough, high fever, weakness, loss of appetite.
is good to start treatment as soon as symptoms appear, as it can lead to other diseases .An infected should stay away form children and the elderly, as they have weak immune system.
In this condition are very useful home remedies to get rid of this.There are some home remedies that will help you get rid of this disease.
Honey known to boost the immune system and help reduce flu symptoms. It also has antibacterial properties that help speed the healing process.
- Simply take one tablespoon of honey with a glass of water.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey in a cup of hot water. If you want, then add a few drops of lemon.It reduce irritation and itching and promote the flow of mucus in the throat.
- It is also possible to combine a tablespoon of honey and the juice extracted for 10-15 basil leaves.
Treat all these at least once a day. And one more important thing that honey should not be given to children under age.
garlic works like a wonder, due to its antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compound allicin properties.It has named immune stimulus that helps alleviate many of the symptoms of the flu.
- Cut or crush tow or three garlic cloves and put them in a cup of hot water and sleep for 10 minutes. Then drink as a tea. Do this several times a day.
- You can also chew or swallow a tow garlic or teeth that can be helpful in relieving symptoms of the flu.
Steam is an effective way to thin mucus and making it easier to clean out of your system.
- Pour hot water into a bowl.You can also add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to increase healing process.Take a towel over your head and take breathe.This long will be very helpful in relieving congestion.
Lemon has antibacterial, anti fungal and anti-inflammatory elements that work together to reduce the flu virus.
- Squeeze the lemon in hot water and drink it.Do this 3-4 times a day until symptoms subside flu.
- Add the juice of one lemon and a tablespoon of honey in a cup of boiled water were placed some time it.Drink this lemonade drink twice a day for a few days.
- Put a chopped lemon (both skin and pulp) in hot water. Let it sleep for 5 minutes and then take it.Drink this hot lemonade three or four times a day until symptoms disappear.
Mustard is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that help a rapid recovery.
- In a large bucket, add a tablespoon of mustard powder in hot water. Soak your feet in it for several minutes until the water cools. This draws blood to your feet and improves circulation, helping relieve congestion and speed up the healing process. Do this twice a day.