Rosacea is a serious skin disease. Many people may think that rosacea and acne are the same, but it is not correct, rosacea is completely different from acne. A person who has this skin infection have his swollen face and turn red. Maybe what appears as a pimple. But in reality it is a skin infection. Rosacea is seen mainly in European blood. Sometimes people may not know how to diagnose her flushed face. They do not even recognize that they are having rosacea if you have not visited the doctor.
effective home remedies for rosacea
Symptoms of rosacea
1. Rosacea primarily affects the face of a person. all the patient’s face turns red and he or she looks as if he or she blushed. At this stage his whole face feels very warm, as if you have a fever.
2. A person with rosacea may also suffer from long nose.
3. When a person is affected by rosacea then he or she may also have certain complications of vision.
4. You can also have similar structures to the pimple on the face. His whole face will turn red.
home remedies for the treatment of rosacea:
1. cucumber Paste
– cucumber paste and apply on your affected side. Keep face pack
for half an hour and then wash with water at normal temperature.
2. Chamomile Oil – This oil may not be appropriate for many people. But if you need then it can be applied on the affected after cooling by keeping it in the refrigerator face. Keep it on your face for about 20 minutes.
3. Pack with Apple
– Just crush the apples in a grinder and use sticking in the face. Then you have to keep the paste on the face for about 15 minutes and wash with plain water. If you repeat this face mask on his face
every day, then you can get rid of this skin infection.
4. vegetative Mask
– turmeric powder, coriander powder and milk should be taken together in a bowl. Then you should mix well to form a paste. Keep this in your refrigerator to cool. Then you can use on your face twice a day. Hold for almost 10 minutes and then wash.
5. Horse Chestnut – Horse chestnut can be used twice a day. This can be used twice a day in their affected areas to get good results.
6. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is used to treat a variety of skin problems. It is also used to treat rosacea. You can make use of this herb, so have your juice and also by applying on your face. Both forms will help you recover completely. Decreases skin problem from its roots. You can use twice a day.
7. The tea tree oil – This has some disinfectant properties. You can apply this oil on the affected areas. This will help you recover from this skin infection.
8. Green tea – This is another natural product that not only your skin but it oxidizes a disinfectant. This helps in curing rosacea.
9. Oats – Although this option is not known by many people, but it works excellently in rosacea. In a bowl of water to take some oatmeal and then apply it in their infected areas.
10. Shrink your skin feeling cold
– If you want to make your cold skin then you have to warm three chamomile tea bags in a container. After that you have to place the container in the refrigerator. It can be applied in cold weather. When you do your affected areas and reddened cold, then there is a chance of cure.
11. Vinegar – can consume two tablespoons. vinegar or also apply in the affected region every day. This cure their affected areas, as it has disinfectant properties.
– Lavender oil can be applied to affected regions. The oil extracted from the herb is very helpful in preventing rosacea. The oil can be purchased and applied directly on your face.
13. Grapeseed – If grapeseed tid consumed, then a lot of relaxation is obtained. His face stops burning.
14. Red Clover – If you have tea made with red clover, then your face will heal greatly. Rosacea can be treated effectively if this herb is consumed with tea. It is a disinfectant.
15. Zinc – This mineral also helps to cure your skin infection called rosacea greatly. You can have this along with your meal.
If you want your skin is greatly affected with this infection in the skin, then you have to try these remedies. These are the most effective remedies for rosacea that can be easily done at home. You can even get these things from your local store and try a method that suits you.