Vitamin E is a fat-soluble powerful antioxidant that can rejuvenate your health and beauty . It encompasses a group of eight compounds that include both tocopherols and tocotrienols.
works as an immune stimulant, promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, prevent stroke-induced brain damage and protects against certain cancers.
Some good dietary vitamin E include olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, spinach, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, nuts and whole grains sources.
The hair and skin benefits of this vitamin are also well known. You can find a wealth of beauty products containing vitamin E as the main ingredient.
You can buy oil capsules of vitamin E or vitamin pure for use in the home beauty treatments E. Unless otherwise indicated, use these remedies to get the desired result.
Here are the top 10 benefits of vitamin E for hair and skin.
1. It stimulates hair growth
Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that help repair damage hair follicles and prevent corrosion of the tissue, which in turn stimulates healthy hair growth.
also deeply conditions hair from root to the axis that is healthy and shiny, and even prevents premature aging.
- Mix the contents of the capsules of vitamin E 2 in 2 tablespoons of warm olive or coconut oil. Massage the mixture into your scalp with your fingers in a circular motion. Wait 30 minutes, then wash hair as usual. Repeat this treatment the hair growth 2 or 3 times a week.
- can also massage the scalp with coconut milk (rich in vitamin E), leave for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water. Do this a couple of times a week.
- also include foods rich in vitamin E in your diet to nourish your hair from the inside.
2. Fades scars
Another benefit of the beauty of vitamin E is that it can help fade scars. As an antioxidant, which accelerates the healing of damaged skin and prevents scarring from becoming permanent.
In addition, its moisturizing keeps the skin hydrated and helps repair damaged tissue.
- Apply the oil extracted from a capsule of vitamin E on the affected skin.
- massage gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Do this twice a day until you are satisfied with the result.
3. Fights wrinkles
You can use vitamin E to fight wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging. Vitamin E has the power to reverse the damage caused by harmful solar radiation and free radicals in our environment.
Even it increases collagen production which adds elasticity to the skin, which prevents the signs of aging such as wrinkles.
- Apply oil capsule of vitamin E directly to the affected every day before going to bed skin. Leave it overnight. The next morning, rinse with warm water.
- Even can massage the affected area with warm olive oil, a rich source of vitamin E, 2 or 3 times a day.
- Eating vitamin E-rich foods regularly is another simple and effective way to combat the signs of aging.
4. Treats skin hyperpigmentation
You can also use vitamin E for the treatment of hyperpigmentation of the skin that causes uneven color and dark spots on almost any body part.
As an antioxidant, vitamin E can reverse the damage caused by strong ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Mix the contents of 1 or 2 capsules of vitamin E with 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Apply the mixture on the affected area before going to bed skin, leave overnight and rinse in the morning. Use this remedy daily for a month.
- Or, simply use vitamin E oil to massage the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes twice a day for a couple of weeks to reduce skin hyperpigmentation.
5. It softens rough and dry hands
Vitamin E is a great moisturizer for dry and rough hands. This helps keep skin soft, supple and hydrated. In addition, the skin of the hands of sagging is avoided, which makes your hands look old.
- Mix some vitamin E oil to your body lotion and apply it in their hands to keep them hydrated. longer period
- can also add content capsules of vitamin E 2, the juice of 1 lemon and some honey or a small tub filled with warm water container. Soak your hands in it for 10-15 minutes. Pat dry, then apply a little moisturizer. Follow this remedy a few times a week.
- you can even massage your rough hands with a little hot olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes a day before going to bed to enjoy a soft and smooth hands.
6. Delete Stubborn Stretch
If you have stretch marks on your body due to pregnancy or sudden weight gain or loss, you can try vitamin E to erase the unsightly marks.
has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the collagen fibers in your skin from damaging free radicals. This promotes skin elasticity and is stretch marks.
- Mix the liquid 4 or 5 capsules of vitamin E with an equal amount of lemon juice. Massage this solution gently on stretch marks during 5-10 minutes. Leave on for about 30 minutes, then rinse with water. Do this every day for a few months for brands to fade.
- you can even massage the affected area with warm coconut or olive oil 2 or 3 times a day skin.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1582093