The inevitable aging process is hard on the skin. Problems such as fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin start to appear as decreases the production of natural oil from the skin.
But with a little care and attention, you can maintain healthy skin and maintain a youthful appearance, without spending a lot of money on anti-aging cosmetics.
to keep aging skin soft and hydrated, it is important to replace lost oils. Many natural oils, both carrier and essential oils have anti-aging properties and health benefits that can keep hydrated, plump and lively skin.
These oils contain large amounts of antioxidants that fight damage caused by free radicals from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) and environmental pollutants.
also contain other compounds that target only the needs of the different types of skin to reduce the signs of aging and prevent them.
Here are the top 10 anti-aging skin oils younger looking.
1. Argan oil
Argan oil, extracted from a special tree that is only found in Morocco, consists of 80 percent fatty acids that help fight free radicals and provide anti-aging benefits.
The vitamins A and E in this oil also help reduce wrinkles, blemishes, fine lines and sagging skin. It keeps the skin hydrated and effectively enhances skin elasticity. Even the skin is protected against oxidative damage from ultraviolet rays (UV).
A study of 2015 published in clinical interventions in aging suggests that daily intake and / or topical application of argan oil has an anti-aging skin, demonstrated by improved elasticity the skin.
argan oil is quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving any oily residue. Therefore, it is suitable for all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin.
- After thoroughly clean the skin, apply a few drops of argan oil on the skin and massage gently in circular motions. Do this every day before going to bed.
- also include 1 tablespoon argan oil culinary in your regular diet. Its nutty flavor adds richness to sweet and savory dishes.
2. Olive oil
Olive oil works as the perfect anti-aging oil to keep skin younger looking. This oil is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as several other minerals and fatty acids that your skin needs to fight free radicals.
When used topically on the skin, it stimulates the production of collagen, which gives skin a youthful glow with a smooth texture.
When taken internally, oil extra virgin olive oil protects the body against age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, osteoporosis, peptic ulcers and more.
A 2012 study published in the journal PLoS One reports that the monounsaturated fatty acids in olive oil help reduce oxidative stress, insulin resistance and related inflammatory processes and therefore protects the skin photoaging prolonged sun or other UV exposure.
- Before taking a bath, massage your body with warm olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes daily. This will improve blood circulation and keep the skin hydrated and free of signs of aging.
- Also, include 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in your regular diet.
3. Coconut oil
Coconut oil promotes collagen production and replacement, preventing the signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots.
Its antioxidant properties help to fight free radicals and nourish damaged skin. It also contains lauric acid which has antibacterial properties that can help fight acne breakouts.
can also be used to treat chronic dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. A 2004 study published in the American Journal of Contact Dermatitis found coconut oil is as effective and safe as mineral oil when used as a moisturizer.
also works as a natural sunscreen that helps protect the skin against sun damage, one of the main factors behind premature aging of the skin.
- massage your body with coconut oil after a bath or shower to help skin retain its moisture. Try to do this every day.
- You can also make a soft body scrub by combining coconut oil with granulated sugar. Gently exfoliate the skin with her once a week.
- Also, include 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil in your regular diet to keep your body healthy and prevent age-related diseases.
4. Almond oil
Almond oil can also slow the aging process and treat wrinkles. E and K vitamins in the skin help oil to regenerate and maintain elasticity and promote better circulation.
A 2010 study published in Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice highlights the emollient almond oil. This helps to rejuvenate and soften the skin, improving the complexion and skin tone.
Moreover, almond oil is a natural UV blocker, which is ideal for people who spend time in the sun.
A 2007 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology reports that topical application of almond oil can prevent structural damage caused by UV radiation and can also reverse the damage that may be incurred.
- Massaging sweet almond oil on your skin after taking a bath once a day to delay the effects of aging. Being soft and hypoallergenic, safe for people who have sensitive skin.
- You can also apply a few drops of warm almond oil under the lower eyelids before going to bed to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes and dark circles.
- To take internally, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of sweet almond oil in a cup of warm milk and drink daily. You can also mix in your shake or sprinkle on salads.
5. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is one of the most moisturizing oils in the world that offers anti-aging benefits as well. Vitamins, such as E and C, they support rapid cell regeneration for skin firm and complete. It even helps diminish fine lines, age spots and other visible signs of aging.
as an emollient, this oil keeps the skin hydrated and prevents skin irritation or flaky and difficult times, often seen in aging skin.
Its non-greasy texture makes it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. Jojoba oil can also accelerate wound healing.
- Mix jojoba oil in equal amounts with another oil herbal massage as almond oil. They use it to massage the skin after taking a bath or shower. Do this once a day.
- You can also add a few drops of jojoba oil for anti-aging face mask of your choice.
lavender essential oil is also good for aging skin. In fact, lavender is much more than its sweet fragrance and is widely used in cosmetic products.
Its high antioxidant content protects the skin from free radical damage and dangerous UV rays. Reduces the visible effects of aging, prevents the formation of new lines and helps regenerate the skin.
Lavender oil also has antiseptic and antifungal properties that help treat a number of skin diseases such as acne and psoriasis. It also promotes good sleep, which is essential for skin and health in general.
- Add 5 or 6 drops of lavender essential oil with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply on skin and gently massage. Wait 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water. To do this, every two days to enjoy younger looking skin.
- Also, the use of water infused with lavender to wash your face to keep hydrated, fresh and youthful skin.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/2717761