Uses of coconut oil and 40 Cures;
Coconut oil could be the most versatile health food on the planet. is not only my favorite cooking oil, but uses coconut oil are numerous and can be extended to be a form of natural medicine, be used for natural beauty treatments and more.
The coconut tree is considered as the “tree of life” in much of Southeast Asia, India, the Philippines and other tropical locations. And today, more than 1,500 studies demonstrating health benefits of coconut oil .
Some upper coconut oil benefits include:
- balances hormones
- times Candida
- improves digestion
- moisturizes the skin
- reduces cellulite
- decreases wrinkles and age spots
- Balances blood sugar and improve energy
- Improves Alzheimer
- raises HDL and lowers LDL [19459012cholesterol]
- burns fat
If you are ready to take your health to the next level, try these uses coconut oil and 77 priests!
uses 77 creative coconut oil
These uses of coconut oil are divided into 4 categories :. uses as food, body and skin care, household, and natural medicine
uses oil for food coconut
1. cooking at high temperatures (sautéing and frying) – coconut oil is ideal for cooking over high heat, due to its high smoke point. Many other oils such as olive oil can oxidize when heated but because coconut oil is composed of saturated fat healthy remains stable at high temperatures.
2. “His Butters Toast” – For breakfast in the morning, try coconut oil spread on your bread sprouted grain, rather than conventional butter. Light coconut flavor more pronounced in unrefined coconut oils, it lends a beautiful scent and taste of your toast.
3. Natural Energy Booster – medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil when associated with chia seeds , it will give an energy boost when needed -for average afternoon pickup, or after a strenuous workout. chia seeds are known to increase performance and endurance, while coconut oil helps in digestion and metabolization of chia seeds. Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil with ½ tablespoon of chia seeds, and enjoy the spoon, or spread on sprouted grain bread.
4. Cream for coffee – Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to your coffee can give an extra boost of energy and replace dairy creamer. If you put hot coffee in a blender with coconut oil and favorite natural sweetener, and mixing, you will be surprised by the rich creamy taste without adding dairy products. In the Far East, many athletes mix their morning coffee with coconut oil and grass-fed ghee to increase performance and energy.
5. Chocolate Fondue coconut – Enjoy fresh fruit dipping in dark chocolate? Well, by using coconut oil, black chocolate has never been healthier, or easier. slowly melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 cups chopped black chocolate (preferably 70% cocoa), with low heat in a water bath, stirring occasionally. If the mixture is too tight, add a touch more coconut oil and stir until hot and melted. Transfer to a fondue pot, and dip with further health-promoting foods like fresh strawberries, sliced bananas and apples.
6. Promote nutrient shakes – Add 1 or 2 tablespoons coconut oil to any fruit smoothie for a boost of anti-cholesterol compounds. additional benefit? Improves texture and mouthfeel shakes while adding healthy fats to your diet.
7. Healthy Popcorn Toppings – Remember when you were a child and visited his favorite movie for a matinee? Remember the glorious smell that permeated the air? Most likely he got into coconut oil. Pop corn grain organic coconut oil and then sprinkle with just a touch more melted coconut oil and a little salt sea.
8. Replacement for non-stick spray – In a nonstick skillet, sometimes eggs still adhere. With coconut oil, which is no longer a problem. Add just a teaspoon or two of coconut oil to the pan, and melt. Add the eggs and cook as desired. Cleanup will be a breeze.
9. Create healthy homemade mayonnaise – Use as oil in the recipe homemade mayonnaise mixed with egg yolks. In a blender, combine 4 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar , and ½ teaspoon mustard. Mix until combined. With the blender still running, gradually add coconut oil 1 cup (cast), and ½ cup olive oil to create an emulsion. If you add the oil too quickly, mayonnaise will break. If this happens, all is not lost; add ½ tablespoon sesame paste and mix until smooth.
10. Dressing for baked potatoes – Put oil in baked coconut batatas instead of conventional butter and then sprinkle cinnamon. Also, they use it to sweet potato fries baked with a little salt, rosemary and sea.
11. Replace unhealthy fats when baking – Yes, you can bake with coconut oil. Use the same amount as butter or vegetable oil called for in the recipe. For biscuits, piecrusts, and other preparations where fat is to be cold, freezing coconut oil before use. Use coconut oil to grease baking sheets and cake pans, and bakery products, simply slide to the right.
12. Make homemade healthy Granola- made crunchy granola house made through the heart healthy nuts is a great pleasure for breakfast or as the star in a parfait fresh fruit at night. Combine 3 cups old-fashioned oats 1 cup chopped almonds, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ½ teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup, palm sugar and 1/3 cup coconut in a large bowl. Melt 1/3 cup coconut oil and drizzle over, and then mix to combine. Bake on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, and then turn on the oven and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes. Turn off the oven and let stand for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and break into clusters.
13. Sports replacement drink – Coconut oil gives the quick energy the body in the form of its fast acting MCFA fats. Instead of relying on processed sugary drinks, try adding coconut oil and chia seeds to water with fresh fruit.
14. Natural Throat Tablet – Use coconut oil instead of store bought lozangers that usually are made with artificial flavors and colors. Try to swallow ½-1 teaspoon coconut oil to 3 times a day to relieve the pain of a sore throat or cough, and combine licorice root tea with coconut oil for a pacifier natural gorge. Try adding licorice root (root fennel), honey and lemon too for an extra boost immunity new virus and colds.
15. Prolong the freshness of eggs – You can use coconut oil to seal the pores in an eggshell and prolong the life of the eggs in the refrigerator. Try to spend a small amount of oil on eggshells and let penetrate, which will help prevent exposure to oxygen. This method should extend the life of 1-2 eggs weeks.
Coconut Oil beauty and skin uses
16. Natural Skin Moisturizer – The use of oil coconut skin health works well as a moisturizer for the face. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. At room temperature, the coconut is a solid, but quickly melts when it comes into contact with your hands. Before bed, wash your face, and pat dry. Heat a tablespoon of the size of a pea in your hands and rub in a circular motion on your face. Let stand for 5 minutes, then wipe what is still on the surface.
17. Wrinkle Reducer – For reasons of concern around the eyes, apply a touch around the eyes to help fight pre-mature aging. Let the oil soak overnight in and wake up looking refreshed. Combine with frankincense oil for additional anti-aging benefits.
18. Natural makeup remover – Only a small drop of coconut oil quickly liquefy eye makeup, so it is easy to wipe off. Rub coconut oil gently on the upper eyelids and lower eyelids in a circular motion. Wipe with a warm cloth. The benefit on commercial makeup removers eyes, is that coconut oil can not burn or irritate the eyes, and as a bonus, help moisturize around the eyes.
19. Maintain moisture after showers – After the shower, apply coconut oil generously all over the body. Coconut oil moisturizes dry skin and helps soothe the skin after shaving. As a bonus, coconut oil has a natural SPF and is ideal to protect the skin from sun damage. If you are applying to the soles of the feet, do it out of the tub, so as not to slip.
20. Healing bath with Epsom salt – Regardless of the season, our skin takes a beating. Add cup Epsom salt and ¼ cup coconut oil ¼ to a hot bath and relax. Add a drop or two of Favorites essential oils to add aromatherapy benefits. Epsom salts help remove toxins while coconut oil helps relieve dry skin.
21. Homemade Pasta teeth – Mix equal parts coconut oil with sodium bicarbonate then add a few drops of peppermint essential oil for homemade pasta teeth. Try my recipe for homemade pasta probiotic teeth with coconut oil, bentonite clay, probiotics and peppermint essential oil.
22. Lip Balm – dry, chapped lips can occur during any time of year. balms commercial lips are full of unhealthy (and potentially toxic) ingredients, which is especially worrying as we put on our lips. The healing properties of coconut oil helps nourish lips, provides a touch of sunscreen, and most importantly, it is safe for consumption. Combine 2 tablespoons coconut oil with 2 tablespoons of beeswax, and 1 tablespoon of shea butter in a nonstick skillet. Heat slowly until melted. Use a small funnel to fill containers used lip balm. Let it sit for 6 hours.
23. Naturally Tinted Lip Gloss or lipstick – You can dye naturally recipe above lip balm with beet powder, cocoa powder, turmeric and cinnamon. Only a small amount is needed spice and a little goes a long way.
24. Personal Lubricant – Coconut oil is an effective and safe personal lubricant. Unlike commercial preparations, its anti fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties and help maintain healthy vaginal flora. (A note:. Avoid using coconut oil or any oil contraseptives latex as the latex can corrode)
25. Natural mouthwash – Mix equal parts coconut oil and sodium bicarbonate, and then a few drops of peppermint essential oils are added. Daily use to help whiten teeth, improve gum health and freshen breath. According to researchers at the Athlone Institute of Technology, the antibiotic properties of coconut oil kill bacteria that cause tooth decay.
26. Coconut oil pulling – To improve the health of your teeth and gums oil pulling with coconut oil, it is the way to go. In practice Ayurvedic medicine, traction oil is used to detoxify the mouth, kill bad breath, fighting bacteria, cure tooth decay, and helps stimulate the immune system. Sweep 1 tablespoon coconut oil immediately after getting up in the morning. Spend 10-20 minutes swishing; not swallow the oil. Spitting oil in the dustbin (not in the sink!) And rinse with salt water from the sea.
27. Natural Deodorant – natural antibacterial properties coconut oil helps keep body odor at bay. It is an excellent deodorant on her own, or when combined into a paste with baking soda and essential oils .
28. As mild face wash – Coconut oil can be used in the recipe natural face wash to clean a hydrate. Mix with lavender oil, tea tree oil and raw honey for best results.
29. Wound Salve – Coconut oil has been used for thousands of years to accelerate the healing of rashes, burns and open wounds. It can be used the same way as neosporin. To a mixture of coconut oil Neosporin, frankincense, lavender and homemade melaleuca oil. Antibacterial and Antifungal help coconut oil to keep the area free of infection, and lauric acid in coconut oil helps speed healing properties.
30. Cellulite Solution – To combat stubborn and unsightly cellulite, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 10 drops of grapefruit essential oil and massage in a circular motion firm in areas affected. Follow dry brushing to help stimulate circulation and stimulate cell detoxification and my lose juice prescription cellulite for best results.
31. Soothing Shaving Cream – If razor burn, ingrown hairs, or other skin irritation is a problem aftershave, start using coconut oil pure as razor “cream”. Heat a small amount in the palm of your hands and rub on the face, underarms, legs, or bikini area and then shave. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
32. Sunscreen / Remedy Sunburn – Coconut oil is a completely natural remedy sunburn and sunscreen all in one. In fact, it is SPF 4, only enough to protect against sun damage, and the best oils based on non-volatile herbs. Reapply as needed throughout the day. If you get too much sun, gently rub coconut oil on the affected areas and will promote healing and to relieve pain.
33. Massage Oil – Coconut oil is a relaxing oil massage and conditioning. Add a couple of drops of oil Lavender and peppermint oil to help heal sore muscles and stimulate conscious relaxation.
34. Insect repellent – Mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with a few drops of peppermint, rosemary and tea tree oil to repel flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and bees. This is a safe alternative to DEET can be applied safely in all areas of the body.
35. anti-fungal Cream – Because antibiotics capabilities, coconut oil can be used topically to treat athlete’s foot and skin fungus. Apply a dab to the affected area and either leave it or wipe with a paper towel after you have time to put on.
36. Treatment of cold sores – If you have cold sores in or around the mouth, trying dabbing with coconut oil several times a day to reduce healing time and pain. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which if effective in entering the virus that lives in cold sores and off their ability to reproduce. This means that experienced faster relief and are less likely to have scars or discoloration left in the ulcer area as well.
37. Nail Cuticle Oil – Apply coconut oil to their beds fingers to reduce the risk of developing fungal infections and to make it easier to push the cuticles nail so naturally they can grow faster. If you go to nail salons to get her nails done, you may be at risk of coming into contact with viruses and bacteria often live in the team serious living, so coconut oil provides another layer or defense.
38. Calming foot rub cracked heels – Find relief cure his dry, cracked naturally rubbing them with coconut oil and allowing oil penetrate the skin. Try using 2 tablespoons oil both heels, and feel free to add other essential oils- as lavender oil can help further reduce dryness and bacteria, in addition to give your feet a pleasant and relaxing aroma.
39. grown hair treatment and prevention – Rub in which frequently shave or are prone to infection with shock and coconut oil. The oil helps soften the skin so that the hair can easily grow through the follicle without being properly besides that kills bacteria, buried at the same time.
40. Sulfate Free Shampoo – coconut can clean the hair if used with apple cider vinegar, and because they do not have harsh chemicals in it. This method leaves intact its color longer, prevents discoloration and dullness orange or yellow, and makes hair soft and shiny.
41. Natural Conditioner – Using Coconut oil for hair conditioning has been used for thousands of years to strengthen hair and style. As a moisturizer, coconut oil can help strengthen hair while helping to retain moisture in the hair. Depending on the length and texture of your hair, you may need anywhere from 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons coconut oil as a conditioner. Hot on the palms, and starting at the ends, work the hair oil.
42. Prevent and treat dandruff – This may help stimulate hair growth and discourage dandruff. Rinse well (and then rinse again), and then style as usual. Your hair should be healthy, shiny and full of body. If coconut oil weighs hair, use less next time, and rinse well.
43. Hair-tangler for Children – Use a small amount of coconut oil in ‘hair of their children when additional nutty and need a natural solution without trouble They get easily brushed. Rub the oil between your palms and then damp hair before combining through.
44. Scrub home – Combine coconut oil with sugar or organic beans ground coffee to create a homemade facial or body scrub to help remove dry skin. Do this twice a week for a smooth skin that is less likely to develop ingrown hairs, acne, blackheads, or other unwanted dullness.
45. cheekbone highlight – Try to use coconut instead makeup to brighten your cheeks and eyelids. This gives a natural youthful glow and does not require makeup, make up removal, or to buy additional expensive products.
46. Makeup Brush Cleaner – Makeup brushes are notorious for carrying loads of built-up harmful bacteria . Rub coconut oil on your brush and leave for 1-2 hours in order to disinfect them. Then wash well, although there is no need to worry about oil residue on your brush, as it will not damage your skin makeup.
47. Cleaner hairbrush – Using coconut oil in the same way as in your makeup brushes to remove unwanted hair and bacteria hairbrushes. The oil also works well in diameter delicate bristle brushes and helps the hair to slide easily over. Any oil that remains in his brush only will condition the brush bristles and hair later.
48. The ointment and baby diaper rash Guard – When your baby experiences the painful diaper rash, rub some coconut oil around the area affected area to relieve swelling, redness, itching, and burning. Try using 1 tablespoon to start and allow it to seep into the skin.
49. Texturizer Replacement- hair gel Many commercial brands of hair gel and mouse contain alcohol, which dries hair, not to mention many other toxic chemicals and fragrances. Try to use some coconut oil rubbed on the ends of her hair to keep her style and condition it at the same time. The oil prevents fly aways and gives extra shine too.
50. Vapor Rub and Natural Cold Remedy – Combine coconut oil with eucalyptus oil and rub the mixture on the breast or chest of his children to open their airways and facilitate breathing. Together, these two work to increase circulation and clear congestion to help you get a good night’s sleep when you’re sick.
stretch mark reducer 51. – try rubbing coconut oil around the stomach during and after pregnancy to reduce unsightly stretch marks that occur when the elasticity of the skin is compromised . The oil helps to fade dark marks, discoloration and redness plus it moisturizes the skin and allows it to heal faster.
Coconut oil domestic uses
52. Oil carrier for homemade candles – instead of buying expensive candles that contain artificial fragrances and chemicals, burning clean oil at home using coconut oil and essential oils in a diffuser oil. These can be purchased online or in department stores for home and give you countless ways to fill your home with healthy, aromas that invite.
53. Help unzip a zipper Stuck or bike chain Caught – Apply coconut oil for chains or zippers that are stuck. The oil acts as a natural lubricant, allowing you to effectively break a difficult situation. Restore an old bicycle or a pair of jeans favorite finally get the chain or rack to give!
54. remove gum from hair or furniture – If you have ever had hair stuck on your car or gum, you know how frustrating it can be . Apply coconut oil to help gum and let easily removed without leaving any color or stains.
dust preventer 55. – Try using a small amount of coconut oil on surfaces such as wood, plastic, cement or dust to accumulate. Rub a small amount of oil on the area and then let it dry, no need to wash or worry about stains and attraction of any bacteria.
56. Shoe Shiner – Instead of buying a leather repair kit or used to carry a repair shoes, try replacing some coconut oil on your boots leather or patent heels to shine disguise imperfections and make them look fresh and new again.
57. Laundry detergent – Combine coconut oil with lye, water and essential oils of your choice to create a non-toxic liquid soap is perfect for cleaning clothes . The formula does not irritate the skin or have a negative effect on the tissue, like many detergents can store bought. This is a great solution for sensitive skin and those prone to allergies.
58. Furniture polish – Use coconut oil on wood, granite countertops and metal surfaces to give your furniture and updates and clean and bright. At the same time, this will help reduce the dark, to cover scratches, and clean your furniture and surfaces as well.
Rust reducer 59. – rub a little oil on your clothes silver, metal furniture outdoors, auto parts, or anything else that is metal and prone to oxidation. Coconut oil helps combat rust when a thin layer of pure oil on the metal spread and let stand for 1-2 hours. You can clean or wash after oil and should notice a difference immediately.
60. Homemade soap – The use of coconut oil to make homemade soap hands, and enjoy the flexibility to add any fragrance you want to use the essential oil. Try to combine coconut oil with lye substance, or lard, which can be purchased online. Lye gives the natural texture of soap and holds it together.
medicinal uses of coconut oil
61. Fight inflammation – coconut oil is compatible with both the health of the liver and kidneys. According to the researchers, virgin coconut oil, prepared without chemical treatment or high temperature exhibits an inhibitory effect on chronic inflammation.
The post Uses of coconut oil and 40 Cures appeared first on http://draxe.com/coconut-oil-uses/