underarm odor can make you feel very uncomfortable when you’re in a public place. If you are using products to keep the actual fresh armpit and prevent the smell, but still has the same problem as this article will show 9 effective home remedies to help with the removal of underarm odor.
1, natural soap – If you can not get a just bought soap natural handmade soap with goat milk, and should wash your entire body with this natural soap. Pay special attention to the armpits and will notice the results.
2. Alcohol – This substance is known for eliminating odors. alcohol odor must use in order to not smell alcohol. All you have to do in order to get rid of underarm odor is to moisten a little alcohol before dressing.
3. Hydrogen peroxide -. You will need to mix water or natural water increased with hydrogen peroxide in order to get rid of the smell
4. Cal – You will need to gently squeeze small slice lemon. With the lime juice received, rub the armpit. If you do everything correctly 1 lime may last a week or more. Best of lime is that it kills almost 100% of bacteria.
5. Lemon – This fruit has many health benefits and can help in many cases and the removal of underarm odor is one of them. What makes good lemon to this case is the ability to balance the pH levels of the skin. You will need 15 minutes to place a slice of lemon in the armpits and be amazed by the results.
6. The tea tree oil – Many skin problems can be treated with these gentle oils and odor removal. All you need to do is spray a mixture of water and natural rose oil a few drops of tea tree underarms.
7. Sodium bicarbonate – Sodium bicarbonate is natural and have no side effects if used to remove underarm odor as it is doing for elimination odor on clothes or the refrigerator. Mix a little cornstarch and a little baking soda can do the job. Before dressing to be used.
8. Apple cider vinegar – In a spray bottle put a little lemon juice, water and stroke. Spray on the armpits before dressing and proceeds from the spray bottle with you for any case.
9. Stop shaving – Yes shaving your underarms can cause odor because then the skin irritation. With shaving cream, shaving cream or depilatory you just allow bacteria to grow. The hair under the armpit is absorbing moisture that causes odor.