A hematoma, contusion or hematoma is the result of an impact to the skin that causes a blood clot under . When the small blood vessels under the skin are damaged, they can be very painful. The most commonly used medical term for this is “hematoma”, and may even develop into muscle tissue or bone level. Read on to find out what are the best home remedies heal the bruises are in this article.
Bruising may take several weeks to disappear completely, and there are certain people who are more vulnerable to them than others. During the healing process that changes color. First have a reddish tinge, then it turns purple or blue before becoming green and yellow, after which it disappears.
The level of bruising may change depending on the age of a person or the sensitivity of your skin . And the elderly with clear skin bruising usually more often, because their blood vessels are more fragile or skin is more sensitive to shocks and scratches.
Symptoms of a “typical hematoma” are pain in the area (especially when touched or brushed) and swelling. They are not serious if they are small or if they become less bothersome over time. If there are serious symptoms like nausea or dizziness, immediately consult a doctor. Traumas or impacts to the area of the head and eyes must be addressed immediately.
A hematoma occurs when we hit something hard, like when we fall or stumble when walking with the furniture (most commonly) . But as we said before, the necessary intensity to “discolors” skin varies by age and fragility of skin is. Later in life, bruises can appear even without injury. This also occurs in athletes who lift weights, from the use of intense muscular strength.
Take thinning drugs blood (such as aspirin, ibuprofen drugs, arthritis, or anti-inflammatory) can interfere with the natural process of blood clotting, which causes more severe than normal hematomas. Users who are hit more often than most may have hemophilia or cirrhosis of the liver.
Women may be more susceptible to bruising than men if they wear less protective clothing, use of waxing methods for hair removal, or participate in sports more assets.
natural remedies for bruises
- as soon as possible after impact, apply cold compresses or compresses to the area. Some put the ice directly on the wound. A bag of frozen peas from the freezer, even can be used as an alternative.
- soak a cotton ball with cold vinegar apple cider and apply it to the bruise with some pressure (not too much if it is painful)
- Mash some leaves fresh almonds and add a little water to make a paste. – This can sometimes prevent a contusion of training. Apply it to the injured area.
- Immediately after impact, a cold piece of red meat to the area is applied to relieve pain and reduce the likelihood of developing a hematoma.
- Make a paste using ground parsley and a little butter. Smooth this mixture on the bruised area.
- Put a compress made with arnica on the hematoma, which can be found in pharmacies. You can also make one at home by boiling a handful of arnica leaves in water for 15 minutes.
- Peel and grate some blocks , then apply directly to the skin, or cut into pieces and wrapped in a light fabric before applying them to the affected area.
- Saute a few pieces of onion in a pan and then wrap them in cheesecloth. Apply the compress to the wound and leave for several hours.
- 20 grams of crushed marigold petals in half a liter of water is added, boil for a few minutes and let stand for fifteen minutes. Take a piece of fabric or cloth (preferably cotton) and moisten with the liquid before applying to the wound as a compress.
- Prepare an infusion using 25 grams of witch hazel leaves in a pint of water, boil for 15 minutes and let it cool. Soak a cloth in the mixture and apply to the bruise, allowing the liquid to dry on the skin.
- Dissolve 10 drops of immortelle (an herb) of essential oil in a tablespoon almond oil . Apply on the hematoma using a cotton swab dampened with hot water. Leave it on overnight.
- Put three tablespoons of salt in a cotton cloth, folded up tightly, and soak it in a bowl of hot water. Apply this pack on the affected area about eight hours after impact.
- Mix lemon juice with a tablespoon of salt. Soak a cloth with this mixture and rub into the skin bruised for a few minutes.
- Add a handful of anise leaves to a cup of boiling water. Cover and make a dressing with a cotton cloth, to be applied on the bruised area. Change the dressing often.
- Put a handful of dried lemon balm leaves in a bowl and cover with 250 ml of almond oil . Let stand for 15 days (stirring once a day) and then strain the liquid. Melt 25 grams of beeswax in the mixture and add the gel from two capsules of vitamin E. Save the mixture in the refrigerator until needed, and then apply directly to the bruise.
hope you have found this article on how heal bruises useful and informative!
How to cure bruises , article source: http://steptohealth.com/heal-bruises-fast/