If you have a persistent problem of dandruff, chances are that will intensify during winters. The days of cold and wind tend to make the most dry, flaky and itchy scalp. It is caused by the continued use of hats and woolen garments. During the winters there are cold, dry air outside and the hot, dry air inside. the problem is compounded as wool caps and hats block air circulation in the scalp, which build excess fat in the skin.
Tips to control dandruff
1. Use humidifier as restores moisture back into the air. It is a device that emits steam or water vapor to increase moisture in the air. This helps in preventing dandruff during winters.
2. The use of wool hats and scarves against the cold air is also one of the reasons for dandruff problems during winters. To prevent dandruff hats use of fibers, the fibers allow air to flow to the scalp. Hats and scarves wash with mild detergent. strong detergents can also cause dandruff.
3. The use of hard hair sprays or gels should be avoided as they can cause irritation on the scalp that leads to dandruff.
4. If you have a persistent problem of dandruff shampoo choose accordingly.
5. Make sure you hair is washed regularly.
6. Eat a balanced diet, ie intact zinc, vitamins B and E and Omega 3 fatty acids, and avoid excessive yeast and sugar.
home treatments for dandruff control
1. Use olive oil because it is a natural moisturizer and cleansing agent. olive oil tibia can be used for the treatment of dandruff.
2. Use aloe vera gel to get rid of dandruff. Leave on for 15 minutes. Is the home remedy that clarifies and repairs damaged scalp.
3. Lila (Azadirachta indica) indian leaves are also useful as natural cleaning agents. They are also known for its antiseptic and helps in flushing dandruff properties.
4. Wash your hair with hot water instead of cold water. This helps in blood circulation through the scalp and thus helps in preventing dandruff.
5. snake gourd is also beneficial for the treatment of dandruff. The juice of snake gourd should be rubbed into the scalp and then washed.
6. massage with hot oil is considered beneficial for the treatment of dandruff. Lucas
hot oil massage with almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil helps control and even eliminate dandruff.
7. Onion is also beneficial for the treatment of dandruff. Onion paste should be applied on the scalp and then washed off with warm water. To remove the smell of onions hair, you can apply lemon juice later.
8. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and then ground with warm oil. Apply on the scalp for 2 to 3 hours and then washed. This is also an effective way to get rid of dandruff technique.
These are some of the tips and treatments to cure dandruff. Dandruff is made up of dead skin of the scalp. All you have to do is keep the scalp clean through these small precautions and healthy eating.