Ayurvedic Herbs for Diabetes – a purely natural way to control the sugar Levels
Ayurvedic Herbs for Diabetes – a purely natural way to control the sugar Levels;
Ayurvedic Herbs for diabetes – a purely natural way to control sugar levels – Health Vedas
Then herbs, which have been extensively researched by modern standards of various research scholars are presented. They have also been described in ancient Ayurvedic texts as herbal solution for diabetes. These are –
1. Saptrangi – Salacia oblonga
2. Vizaysaar – Pterocarpus marsupial
3. Gurmaar – Gymnema sylvestrae
4. Jamun – Syzigium cumini
5. leaves leaves bilva of Marmelos Aegle
6. Karela – Momordica charanatia
7. Methi – Trigonella foenum graecum
8. neem – Azadirachta indica
9. Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum
10. Daruhaldi – Berberis aristata
11. Haridra – Curcuma longa
12. Sadabahar- Vinca rosea
13. Emblica officinalis
1. Saptrangi – Salacia oblonga This is a wonderful remedy for diabetes. It is a tree whose bark is effective in controlling diabetes. It was widely studied in schools of western herbs, but in Ayurveda is being used for centuries. The herb has been found to have diabetes control properties.
2. Vizaysaar – Pterocarpus marsupium
This is a large tree whose bark is very useful for diabetes. The tree bark is made into a glass timber and the glass is called “the miracle cure for diabetes.” Some of the water is kept in the wooden vessel overnight and consumed in the early morning patients with diabetes. The water color changes to brown and the glass is changed after about one month if the water does not change color. diabetes support bark extract contains this miraculous tree.
3. Gurmaar- Gymnema sylvestrae-
In the Hindi language ‘Gur’ sugar and half of deaths ‘Maar’. Gurmaar means “The murderer of sugar.” It is a thread that has been known for centuries in Ayurveda for its properties sugar control. Recent studies show that gymnemic acid containing molecules responsible for their anti-diabetic action. They bind with glucose molecules in the intestine and inhibit its entry into the bloodstream. Therefore, it is effective in controlling blood sugar levels.
4. Jamun – Syzigium cumini- is an increasingly popular wild fruit trees on the plains India. The seeds of this tree are dried and then a powder made of them. Powder Jamun fruit seeds is very effective in controlling blood sugar levels. It is astringent in taste that is opposed to sweet. Nothing astringent in taste is useful for diseases caused by excessive sweetness as obesity and diabetes.
5. Bilva – Aegle marmelos- This tree has three sheets together in its branches. Any tree that has the combination of three sheets is considered in Ayurveda as divine and the seat of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. The leaves are offered every Monday in the temples of Shiva. The fruit of this tree is useful in irritable bowel syndrome. Bilva leaves are excellent for diabetes. The leaves are dried and made dust and mixed with other herbs for better results.
6. Karela – Momordica charanatia-
The juice of this fruit is a miracle in the treatment and prevention of diabetes and its complications. 30 ml of Karela juice every morning on an empty stomach is recommended for best results. You can take along with Amla juice for better results, as Amla is rich in natural vitamin C and is also effective in diabetes. Karela contains naturally occurring chromium and other micronutrients, while Amla is also rich in natural antioxidants like vitamin C and others.
Trigonella foenum 7. Methi- – graecum-
From the fenugreek ages is being used as a medicine in India, Egypt, the Middle East and other ancient civilizations. Fenugreek has excellent properties to achieve sugar levels and cholesterol levels under control. The methi seed powder is used to lower blood sugar levels down. It can be mixed with herbs described above.
8. Neem – Azadirachta indication
azadirachtin, Nimbin and nimbidin alkaloids are effective in neem. They act not only as blood purifiers but also controls sugar level very effectively. Neem is also useful in many skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes. Skin diseases associated with diabetes also respond quickly to this herb. It also helps to clear blocked channels and maintains the flow of bile from the liver and improves liver function.
9.Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum-
It is popularly known as ‘holy basil’ is a sacred plant in Hindu mythology. People in India worship this plant as it has enormous medicinal properties. Regular use of the leaves of this plant controls levels of blood sugar very effectively. It is also useful in many types of cancer, viral and bacterial infections, sore throat, cough and cold, etc.
10.Daruhaldi – Berberis aristata-
This is a rhizome it grows mainly in southern India. The roots of this grass are removed and grind well. The grass powder stimulates the pancreas to pump out more insulin in the blood. It also helps in preventing insulin resistance between cells. It acts as a channel opener for glucose in cells. This also purifies the blood.
11.Haridra- Curcuma longa-
This herb is very popular and commonly called turmeric. turmeric powder is an anti-allergic, anti-cancer effective, anti-inflammatory and one of the best naturally antidiabetic. It works the same way as Berberis aristata. This aids in the purification of blood opening, channel, helps in reducing the insulin resistance and thus making way for glucose in cells.
Vinca rosea- 12.Sadabahar-
is always flowering plant that grows almost every house in India. It is known as the periwinkle in English. The plant contains alkaloids very precious ‘vincristine’ and ‘vinblastine’ used in allopathic medicine as anti-cancer injections. Herbal leaves are very useful in controlling diabetes. Leaves are mixed herbs with other herbs described above to obtain good results.
13. Amla – Emblica officinalis –
Amla is the richest natural source of vitamin C world and is super antioxidant nature. A amla contains 30 times more vitamin C than an orange. Prevents aging and therefore delayes the onset of complications of diabetes. Amla powder, amla juice can be consumed regularly to get the benefits of diabetes and other diseases.
The post Ayurvedic Herbs for Diabetes – a purely natural way to control the sugar Levels, appeared first on healthvedas here: Here