17 home remedies really effective body odor ;
Body odor is socially disastrous! How do you feel when people do not want to come near you? Or how embarrassing it is when everyone who speaks to stay a step back or skillfully use their hands or handkerchiefs to cover their nose? They do not hate you, but they can not even stand the pungent odor that is emitted by your body. They do not want to hurt you and that is why they try to keep a distance from you while talking to you and just do not say it smells like a fish! Sometimes they not even realize we have this body odor! Our body is so adaptable that you can not smell your own smell because the smell is constant, is there every time! This is called sensory adaptation. But if there are people who flee when they see it, be alert and see if body odor is the culprit. Take the help of some of your close friends or relatives who can give you an honest opinion! And if they answer positively, take the help of these home remedies for body odor to get rid of it!
1. Witch Hazel remedy for body odor
Body odor occurs due to the proliferation of bacteria in such regions as the armpits, groin, etc. These areas are sweaty due to the more active here apocrine sweat glands. When bacteria feed on sweat, producing odor. Bacteria need high levels of pH to survive. There are certain ingredients that can lower the pH of the skin such as witch hazel. When applied to the skin, hamamelis lowers the pH of the skin and thus makes it impossible for bacteria to survive. Therefore, in the absence of odor causing bacteria, alleviating their body odor is obtained. You can apply witch hazel directly on your skin. You can even lead to witch hazel in a small spray bottle with you so that you can always sprinkle you want.
Do the following:
- cotton soaked in witch hazel.
- Dab in this witch hazel on cotton under the arms instead of your regular deodorant.
In fact, if you do not want to rule out the use of deodorant, you can use witch hazel before deodorant too. Let the witch hazel to dry completely before applying deo. However, it is not necessary to use any deodorant to block the smell when hamamelis water used. But if you still want to have remedy scented body odor, try the homemade deodorant recipe given after witch hazel also used as one of the ingredients.
2. Use vinegar to get rid of body odor
For the same reason witch hazel makes a good remedy for body odor, vinegar can also be used to get rid yourself of body odor. Vinegar can also lower the pH level of your skin to feel fresh all day without having to worry about your body odor. You can use vinegar in more than one way.
Ways to use white vinegar for body odor
- soak a cotton ball in white vinegar and apply to underarms.
- vinegar store in a spray bottle and spray under the arms after taking bath. Do not use deodorant after using the vinegar.
- Dilute a little white vinegar in a cup of water while having bath and rinse your armpits with this water.
- Do not use vinegar right aftershave because it can burn the skin and abrased.
However, many people can not get the benefit of vinegar, while trying to eliminate their body odor. They can use lemon juice for body odor that is our next natural remedy.
3. Apply lemon juice to remove the body odor
Like vinegar and witch hazel, lemon juice lowers the pH level of your skin so it is difficult for bacteria that can cause odors to survive. Moreover, the lemon can be used even by those who have sensitive skin that can not tolerate even vinegar.
- lemon 1 cut into two halves
- cotton ball (optional)
- water (optional) – ½ – 1 cup
Do the following:
- Take a half lemon and rub under the arms, one by one, squeezing the juice on the skin. Store the other half of the lemon to be used later.
- Alternatively, you can squeeze the lemon juice and apply this juice to your armpits with a cotton swab.
- If you do not like the super acidic nature of lemon or only have mild body odor, you can dilute the lemon juice in water and rinse the armpits with him.
Lemon juice also bites when used after shaving. So better shave closely before making a long distance between shaving and applying lemon juice on the skin.
4. Baking soda – lemon juice mixture of body odor
Some people sweat a little, but then also suffer from body odor. For them vinegar or lemon juice alone can work. There are some other people who sweat a lot and also have body odor. For these people, the combination of baking soda with lemon juice can be a great remedy for body odor. Baking soda not only helps absorb sweat, but also to remove bacteria and act as a natural deodorant. This makes it eligible for use for yourself too! However, here are how to use baking soda with lemon juice.
- Lemon zumo- half or 1 lemon
- enough to make paste of baking soda and
do the following:
- Before having bath, mix lemon juice with baking soda to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your armpits.
- Leave for about 5-10 minutes.
- wash with water.
- now have bathrooms.
5. Baking soda and cornstarch remedy for body odor
As mentioned above, baking soda absorbs sweat and also kills bacteria also to act as a natural deodorant. Cornstarch is even better than baking soda for those who perspire excessively. Cornstarch is an extremely absorbent ingredient, even more than baking soda. Here are some ways to use these two ingredients in your kitchen to fight body odor.
Ways to use baking and corn starch soda to eliminate body odor
- After taking bath, dry your armpits and apply baking soda corn starch or directly to the armpits.
- For a more effective remedy, the mixture of sodium bicarbonate and corn starch and then applied to the dry armpits to prevent sweating and odor.
6. Apple cider vinegar for body odor
apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a known ingredient in fighting natural bacteria. ACV, such as white vinegar, helps eliminate body odor by balancing the pH levels of your skin. apple cider vinegar unfiltered raw having the “mother” should be used for any health benefit of this wonderful solution. When it comes to body odor, not only it can be applied to the skin stroke but you can drink for better results in controlling their production of sweat. Take a look at the ways you can use apple cider vinegar to kill his body odor.
ways to use cider vinegar apple for body smell
- Pour the apple cider vinegar undiluted on a cotton ball and rub the armpits with this before having shower. Wait 2-3 minutes after application of stroke and then proceed to wash or to take bath.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar in your bath and soak for 8-10 minutes. This also cures sunburn, apart from killing the body odor. ACV bath can be taken after a strenuous workout to control excessive sweating.
- Add 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and have three times a day before meals. If you can not stand the taste or smell, you can add a little honey to this mixture. This is a good remedy to reduce excessive sweating also.
- If you suffer from foot odor, add 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar in a foot soaking basin filled with warm water. Soak your feet in the water for 15 minutes. You can do this once every week.
7. Apply tea tree oil for body odor
Tea tree oil is an herb and antibacterial tea tree derived from this herb is a natural antiseptic . As we know, antiseptics can kill bacteria and fungi on the surface of the skin. Moreover, this oil has a sweet smell also. Therefore, the application of this oil to eliminate body odor sense. However, some people may have sensitive skin that could irritate the use of tea tree oil. Such people can always use other natural remedies for body odor. For others, here it is how to use tea tree oil for body odor.
- essential tea tree 2 drops of oil
- Water 2 tablespoons (1 ounce or approximately 30 ml)
Do the following:
- Mix tea tree with water and apply this to your armpits.
- If you want to make your regular deodorant, store water mixed with tea tree oil in a spray bottle top. Keep the proportion of tea tree oil and water while your own deodorant.
should always check the underarm area before using any new thing (especially essential oils) by applying a small amount of oil to a portion of skin before using.
8. Wise grass to kill body odor
There are two properties of herbs sage that come handy when it comes to eliminate body odor. One is, that reduces the activity of the sweat glands making sweat less. Secondly, it is an antibacterial herb that can prevent bacteria thrive in your skin. In fact, there is a third benefit also, has a natural smell that acts as a deodorant. Belonging to the family of rosemary, sage is aromatic volatile oils such as camphor and apigenin, diosmetin, luteolin and rosmarinic acid. They all work to keep fragrant all day. So, go ahead and use the herb sage to get rid of body odor.
Ways to use sage for body odor
- mix a couple of sage essential oil with some carrier oil like olive oil and apply this to your armpits and / or pulse points.
- Click sage herbal tea bath gel. You add 2 teaspoons of dried herb in ¼ liter of hot water and let stand for about five 5 minutes. Use this warm water to rinse the armpits. Do not use for the genital area. Always wash your hands after using the herb sage. Never touch your face without washing hands after using this herb.
- Having sage tea but in small quantities. You can make sage tea by steeping 1-2 teaspoons of dried herb in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes. Then strain the leaves and have this tea. Sage tea will help in reducing perspiration.
A word of caution: When you drink sage tea, do not have a routine and have in small amounts. Prolonged use of salvia herb can cause dizziness, flushing, and seizures. Totally avoid if you are pregnant or a nursing mother.
9. Rosemary herb for body odor
rosemary herb, which is widely used in Italian cooking, can also kill bacteria and fungi in addition to its fragrance her body. It is most beneficial when used topically. Here are some ways to use rosemary for preventing body odor.
Ways to use rosemary for body odor
- take half a cup of dried rosemary leaves and add it to 4 cups of tap water. Steep for some time. Then add water to your bath.
- dry grass ground to obtain powder rosemary. Use this herbal powder on your body to fight the smell and fragrance to stay all day.
If you experience irritation after using rosemary, discontinue use.
10. Wheat grass juice remedy for body odor
This chlorophyll in wheatgrass is what makes it a good remedy to kill body odor. However, because of its strong flavor, sometimes nauseating sensation they give the users the first time. So start with small amounts and have it on an empty stomach to avoid any overreaction.
- Wheatgrass 2 tablespoons zumo-
- Water 1 cup
Do the following:
- Add juice wheatgrass water.
- Mix well and keep it on an empty stomach in the morning.
11. Turnip juice remedy for body odor
A rich source of vitamin C and many other nutrients, turnip not only makes delicious recipes but also helps eliminate body odor. This is an ayurvedic remedy and it seems, turnip helps in removing odor creating bacteria.
Do the following:
- Cut the turnip into pieces and then crush them to make a paste out of it.
- Place the turnip paste on the screen and press for juice.
- Apply this juice turnip their armpits and groin.
- let it dry by itself.
That’s all, this application turnip juice in their body parts more sweating check your body odor for at least 10 hours or so.
12. tomato juice bath for body odor
tomato is considered a natural antiseptic and can kill a wide range of bacteria. ancient Indian medicine, Ayurveda, has been used for a long time tomato juice as a remedy for body odor. the use of tomato juice in the bath water is recommended. However, many modern herbalists recommend having tomato juice also internally to get rid of body odor. Drink tomato juice three times a day are recommended. Here is how you can use tomato juice bath water.
- Tomatoes- 10.08
- Water 1 cube
Do the following:
- Crush the tomatoes for its pulp
- using sieve, extracting juice from the tomato pulp.
- Add this tomato juice with a bucket full of water.
- bathe in this water.
If you need more water for bathing, increase the amount of tomatoes.
13. Natural Deodorant homemade by body odor
should not use aluminum based deodorants to control body odor, since they can damage the skin. Metals and chemicals can also be absorbed by the body that can lead to various health problems. Instead of chemical laden deodorants, make a natural deodorant at home using all natural ingredients. Here is the prescription.
- essential Sage oil 5 drops
- essential coriander oil 5 drops
- essentials lavender 5 drops of oil
- hazelnuts 2 ounces (60 ml)
- upper spray bottle 1
distilled witch Do the following:
- Add sage, coriander and lavender essential oil to witch hazel
- Mix well and store in the spray bottle.
- Use it as your deodorant.
- Always shake well before using.
14. Homemade herbal powder Deodorant body odor
Make this perfumed powder to be used as deodorant powder and get rid of sweat naturally.
- dust- 2 parts sandalwood
- white oak bark dust-1 part
- root lovage dust- 1 part
- muslin bag draw string (or a bag made of fine cloth, tied at the top)
Do the following:
- using a blender or food processor, grind all herbs to make very fine powder.
- Take a pan and toast the herb powder is mixed a little.
- fill muslin bags or cloth bag with this herb powder.
- When used, dust patent under the arms or feet.
15. No liquid perfume Alum deodorant body odor
Many people do not like to wear scented deodorants, but still want to use them just to get rid of their body odor. No need to do this now. It is this ingredient, alum, which can help you make such unscented deodorant.
- dust- 4 teaspoon Alum
- Baking soda 2 teaspoons
- Rubbing Alcohol 225 ml
Do the following:
- mixture of alum, baking powder and alcohol.
- Store in a spray bottle.
- use when needed.
16. Remedies for Body Odor diet
The diet is very important, even when it comes to body odor. What you eat will define how it smells. Therefore, you may need to omit certain foods while another include in your diet to get rid of body odor. Here are some suggestions for you to consider changing diet habits to control body odor.
- Drink plenty of water. This helps eliminate toxins from your body so that you smell bad.
- have balanced complete diet with all the food groups proteins, whole grains, fish or lean poultry, vegetables, healthy fats, fruits and vegetables.
- Limit intake of fried meat. Foods that are easily digested or completely not tend to produce toxins in the body.
- Avoid foods process. Refined sugar, white flour and fat, etc. are found in junk foods will lead to many health problems such as body odor.
- does not have the amount of spicy food. While the onion and garlic are beneficial to health, overeating of them can lead to body odor.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks, tea, coffee, cola and alcohol.
- Avoid any fried food that has been done in rancid oil.
- Having high fiber diet and avoid those with low fiber content.
- When radish eat, have a little too brown sugar for better digestion.
- Include these types of herbs in your diet as cilantro, parsley, oregano, mint.
- Chew fennel seeds after meals.
- have turnip or juice frequently.
- The snuff causes body odor. Quit smoking and stop using snuff in any form.
17. Remedies for Body Odor lifestyle
Sometimes you have to change some of our habits to get rid of body odor. While diet is very important, whether it will be at that moment, before taking any home or visit a doctor for treatment body odor remedy, you need to check in your lifestyle. Here are some tips on cleaning, hygiene and other habits that may help in the fight with his body odor.
- bathe daily at least once a day. Do not use harsh soaps. Also, do not use soap for longer. If possible, use soap with natural ingredients.
- Do not wear clothes without washing. Always wash your clothes once you’ve used.
- feet in closed shoes that are there for a long time can lead to bacteria and fungi that lead to odor. Do not wear tight shoes. Also avoid wearing shoes longer. Try also open sandals.
- Remove unwanted underarm hair and other parts of the body where sweat is obtained. Hair traps sweat and are breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Manage your stress and anger. Leading to increased production of sweat.
- Keep dry. wet body promotes the growth of bacteria. the skin fold properly dried after bathing or when they are washed.
- Use breathable clothing to avoid catching sweat and moisture.
If you maintain proper hygiene and follows the rule of balanced diet, you may not need the help of home remedies for body odor. If, however, you must use home remedies and then also not get rid of body odor, see your doctor to rule out any possibility of a serious medical condition.
The 17 really effective home remedies for body odor first appeared in Quick Start Remedies .
The post 17 home remedies really effective body odor appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedies-for-body-odor.html