16 best home remedies for anemia ;
Anemia is not a disease, is good news. However, anemia may be an indication of some serious diseases and that is very bad news. Therefore, it is necessary to check first with your doctor and make sure that you do not have hemolytic anemia, sickle cell anemia or sideroblastic anemia. These types of anemia occur due to a malfunction of your body that can be treated through medical intervention only adequate. If all is well, but still are diagnosed with anemia is due to nutritional deficiency. If you suffer from iron deficiency, vitamin B12 or folic acid. You must understand that your red blood cells count has been very low and can not now get enough oxygen to the body parts. His hemoglobin, which transports oxygen to different parts of the body, also can be reduced to levels that can pose risks to their health. Therefore, it is necessary provide essential nutrients for the body in order to treat the anemia nutritional deficiency. Here are some home remedies for anemia of this type.
Home Remedies for anemia
1. Beet juice by Apple for Anemia
Apple is rich in iron along with many other components of the health. Moreover, beet is high in folic acid and fiber and potassium. His most nutrient rich part is a little less than its shell. Therefore, if you plan to have beets can be cooked in a microwave oven or simply grilling on the gas stove with the shell still on it. After cooking, peel the beets and have it. Although you can always have a block or two in a day, when mixed with beets with apple, your chances of combat anemia doubles.
- Apple zumo- 1 cup
- zumo- 1 cup Beets
- Honeywell 1- 2 teaspoons
Do the following:
- apple juice mixed with beet juice.
- Add honey to this and stir well to mix in the juice.
- Having this juice twice a day.
2. Sesame seeds for Anemia
Sesame seeds are another ingredient that can work excellently to treat anemia. Especially black sesame seeds are a rich source of iron. There is more than one way to have sesame seeds for anemia.
1st way to sesame seeds for anemia
• sesame seeds 1 teaspoon
• 1 tablespoon Honeywell
• Water for soaking sesame seeds
Do the following:
- Soak the sesame seeds in water for two hours
- Then strain and crush the seeds to obtain a paste .
- Add honey to this paste sesame seeds and mix well.
- have this paste honey and sesame twice daily.
second way to sesame seeds for anemia
- Black sesame seeds 1 teaspoon
- milk- 1 cup
- Honeywell 1-2 teaspoons (or brown sugar)
- warm water to soak sesame seeds
Do the following:
- Soak the sesame seeds in hot water for 2 hours.
- grind it to a paste.
- The strain of getting your emulsion.
- mixed with a cup of milk.
- add honey or brown sugar and mix well.
- have this sesame-flavored milk a day.
3. Blackstrap molasses for Anemia
This is the popular remedy to combat anemia. Molasses not only contain high levels of iron but also folate that is a natural source of folic acid. There are many B vitamins also in molasses. With all these components, the molasses can increase the production of red blood cells efficiently. What is important is that even people with diabetes can have this because of its low glycemic index. Although you can always cover your waffles, pancakes or any other food with molasses, here it is a very good home remedy to follow every day.
- Blackstrap molasses 2 teaspoons
- vinegar apple cider 2 teaspoons
- Water 1 cup
Do the following
- molasses mixed with apple cider vinegar.
- Add water to this and mix well.
- have this once a day.
4. Spinach for Anemia
Only half cup of spinach a day is what you need to cure anemia. This dark green leafy vegetables are high in vitamins A, B9, E and C, iron, fiber, calcium and beta carotene. Only half a cup of boiled spinach has 3.2 mg of iron, which is about 20% of daily iron requirement for a woman! Therefore, include spinach in your daily diet. However, never forget to boil the spinach, even for a minute because spinach also has oxalic acid in which interferes with iron absorption by the body. Boiling the leaves can reduce levels of oxalic acid.
spinach ways to include in the daily diet for anemia
- include spinach in daily plate of vegetable salad green. If you already have it, you would like to increase its quantity. Other vegetables in your salad can include celery, broccoli, kale, watercress, etc.
- Boil half cup of spinach in a cup of water to make soup. Add your favorite to make it tasty seasoning. Having this soup twice daily.
- Add two tablespoons of honey in a glass of juice spinach leaves. Drink this juice every day, for at least 40 days.
5. Tomatoes to cure anemia
only have more iron is not enough. You should be able to absorb the iron too. For this, among other foods, you can cause tomatoes to get the best results. Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C and lycopene. Vitamin C is necessary for your body to absorb iron.
ways of tomatoes for anemia
- Eat 1-2 raw tomatoes every day. You can include in your salad, sandwiches, etc., or just eat separately.
- drink a glass of tomato juice every day.
- Add the tomatoes while their dishes.
6. Granada by anemia
Granada can be called a super fruit because it has too many beneficial components within it. It has protein, carbohydrates, fats, fiber and sugars as well. More importantly, it has iron and calcium. It is enriched as well as minerals such as potassium and copper than a lot of vitamins. It is excellently increases hemoglobin in the blood and supports healthy blood flow. You less fatigue, dizziness, weakness that are typical symptoms of anemia feel.
They have forms of Granada for anemia
- Granada Having a medium-sized (approximately 200 g) each morning on an empty stomach.
- drink a glass of juice Granada every day with breakfast.
7. Parsley for Anemia
parsley, celery also known as rock, is perhaps the most popular culinary herb used around the world. Apart from various other beneficial components, parsley is very high in iron and folic acid. A 100 g of parsley contains 5.5 mg of iron, which means half a cup of fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon of the dried herb can meet 10% of the daily requirement of iron your body! Not only this, its vitamin C helps the body absorb iron as well.
ways of parsley for anemia
- Use parsley in their sandwiches and salads.
- Mix some fresh parsley or dry soups, sauces, stews and even sauces.
- When preparing juice, add a little parsley, say about 1-2 tablespoons with him.
- make tea using parsley. Pour hot water over the parsley leaves, let stand for a couple of minutes if you need to add a teaspoon of honey and have this herbal tea twice or three times a day.
8.Dates Remedy for anemia
delicious fruits of palm trees, dates, are a rich source of iron. 100 g of dates contain 0.90 mg of iron. Therefore, it makes a good remedy for anemia as it helps to increase hemoglobin in the blood. Dates are also rich in minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper and magnesium. Copper is required particularly for the production of red blood cells. So they have dates a day to treat anemia.
ways to have dates for anemia
- Soak 2 dry in a cup of milk overnight dates. Eat dates in the morning on an empty stomach. Do not discard the milk drink this too.
- If you do not want to soak dates, have a handful of them on an empty stomach in the morning after which drink a cup of milk to remain energized throughout the day.
- can also soak 1-2 dates in a cup of hot water for 2-3 hours. Drink this water once it has cooled. This is especially good for people who are lactose intolerant and can not have milk or dairy products.
9. Eat liver for Anemia
The iron we get from animals is called heme iron. Our body absorbs this iron better than nonheme iron, we get from plant foods diet. It can absorb anywhere between 15-35% of heme iron and is a good number. organ meats such as liver, is a source of iron, which is the most important nutrient your body needs when suffering from anemia. organ meats are much higher in nutrients than muscle meats. Liver that can provide anywhere from 16 to 85 percent of your daily iron requirement, depending on what you are commercial beef liver, pork or chicken. Chicken liver is one of the best sources of iron. Raw chicken liver has 9 mg of iron while beef liver contains approximately 5 mg of iron. The liver is also a very good source of B vitamins, especially B12, as well as copper, phosphorus and zinc. However, it is also important to eat the viscera of animals raised on fresh pasture and are not treated with hormones, antibiotics, and commercial food. Therefore, if you eat non-vegetarian food, consumption should include liver to increase the iron content in the blood and to get rid of anemia. However, if they survive in the only vegetarian foods, there are many more options such as legumes, which are discussed below.
10. Whole grains, legumes, nuts for Anemia
As you know, your body can get two types of heme iron from the diet and nonheme- from two sources of knowledge, animal and plant foods. Heme iron is found in animals, especially red meat, fish and poultry. Non-heme iron can be found in both animal and plant foods. Vegetarian sources of non-heme iron are vegetables, grains, lentils and beans. Whole grains, legumes, nuts and vegetables are good sources of iron and folic acid. However, it is necessary to have a balanced vegetarian diet if you intend to establish the origin of iron from plant foods because heme iron, which is obtained from animals can be absorbed by the body well without relying on other dietary factors . The non-heme iron absorption, however, depends on other foods you eat. Therefore, a balanced diet and avoid some other foods. Here are some tips for you.
thing to have to get iron from a vegetarian diet?
- have legumes such as beans, beans, peas, chickpeas and beans all of which are good sources of iron.
- Having nuts like peanuts, almonds and walnuts. Half cup of nuts can give 3.75 mg of iron.
- have legumes and whole grains.
- has a lot of fruits and vegetables as organic acids and vitamin C to keep the iron in a reduced form so that the non-heme iron is better absorbed by the body.
- There are tea, coffee and cocoa polyphenols in foods as they inhibit non-heme iron absorption by the body.
11. Raisins remedy to treat anemia
raisins are an excellent source of several nutrients, including calcium, potassium, sodium, protein, fiber and iron. 100 g of these dried grapes can provide 1.88 mg of iron. Many traditional medicines raisins used to treat anemia. You can also have them.
- Raisins- 8-15
- Water half a cup
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- Soak raisins in water overnight.
- In the morning, they have along with honey.
- Honey is also rich in iron, the amount of the nutrient that is obtained is doubled.
12. ashes Remedies for Anemia pumpkin
ash gourd, also called winter melon, white pumpkin, winter squash and pumpkin wax, has been used since centuries by Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various diseases and medical conditions. Rich in minerals and vitamins such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin C, ash gourd is used as a sweet for curing weakness due to anemia. There are many ways to use pumpkin ash to treat anemia. While Ayurveda recommends pumpkin ash drying fruit and leaves to get their dust. 1 teaspoon of this powder should be taken daily with a glass of buttermilk to treat anemia. However, because it is a difficult task to completely dry pumpkin, here it is another way to use pumpkin ash for the treatment of anemia.
Using ash gourd to cure anemia?
is necessary to make a sweet preparation using ash gourd.
- Ash gourd- 1 kg
- sugar 3-1 / 2 cups (700 g)
- Water enough to submerge parts of ash gourd
Do the following:
- Peel the pumpkin ash and remove their seeds with soft pulp around the seeds.
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces 1-2 inches.
- Using fork, make small holes in the pieces. Do not exert too much pressure.
- boil water.
- When the water starts to boil, add the pieces of pumpkin on it.
- Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes. The pieces should not be too soft.
- remove the pieces of pumpkin. Drain excess water with the help of the strainer.
- Add sugar with pieces of pumpkin in a container where it will cook together. Do not cook now.
- Cap the container and leave for 30 minutes. Do not add water and sugar is dissolved in the water itself pumpkin and make syrup.
- After half an hour, place the container on the gas stove and simmer until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, make the medium flame and cook squash in sugar syrup in this medium flame.
- Keep stirring. Cook until sugar syrup making such consistency which will become dry once cooled.
- Let the candy in the vessel only for about 7 hours or overnight.
- After 7 hours or so, remove the pieces of pumpkin sweetened ash and place in a colander for that extra sweet syrup and becomes dry drains.
- Take 1-2 pieces of this sweet every day to cure anemia.
- Because preserving natural sugar, can store this sweet for about a month.
Although this is an ayurvedic recipe for anemia using ash gourd, you can easily find at any Chinese fruit shop also. Chinese medicine widely used ash gourd for the treatment of various diseases.
13. Bottle pumpkin soup for Anemia
Anemia is caused due to nutritional deficiencies. Certain fruits and vegetables are excellent to increase the amount of folic acid and iron in our blood. We talked about beets, apples, dates, raisins, ash pumpkins and other vegetables and fruits. Now let’s make a bottle gourd soup can also cure the anemia.
- gourd- 1 Bottle
- beet pieces – ½ cup
- Spinach (chopped) – 1 cup
- Water 2 glasses
Do the following:
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces bottle
- Take water in a saucepan.
- Add bottle gourd, beets and spinach to this water.
- Cover the pot and boil.
- Boil until vegetables become soft.
- Once the vegetables get cooked, remove the soup.
- You may have soup with chunks of it or shred the pieces of vegetables.
- can also discard the pulp after maceration using a sieve.
- have this daily soup to cure anemia.
yellow dock 14. Make herbal decoction for anemia
Yellow dock is recommended by many herbalists for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia. Although the iron content in the yellow grass root dock is not too much, what is important is its ability to increase mineral absorption by the body. This means, by itself yellow dock root can not cure anemia, but when used with other herbs rich in iron and other nutrients, this herb can do wonders by absorbing minerals in an excellent way.
- root- Yellow dock 1 teaspoon
- The Herb nettle 1 teaspoon
- Peony root- 1 teaspoon
- Dan gui (Chinese angelica root) – 1 teaspoon
- Red clover 1 teaspoon
- 2-3 tablespoons molasses
- 5-6 cups of water
Do the following:
- Take water in a pot.
- Add all the herbs in it and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Keep the pot covered over low heat, while the decoction as water will get reduced during the process.
- Add molasses decoction obtained.
- have a cup of this herbal decoction three times a day.
- If you feel the decoction is too strong, you can add a little water and honey too before undergoing it.
This herbal remedy also prevents recurrence of anemia.
15. Germen homemade wheat tonic iron for anemia
Until now it has been known that you have to give your full attention to your diet to combat anemia iron deficiency, acid folic, B vitamins and other nutrients. Along with a balanced diet, you can use herbs and other parts of plants for the treatment of anemia. Wheat germ is one of them. It is a part of the wheat kernel that is removed when processing refined flour. Wheat germ is a source of nutrients, the main being iron and zinc. Why not use wheat germ for anemia, then! This is a recipe for a tonic iron with homemade wheat germ. This is particularly beneficial for vegetarians who can not get some nutrients from animal first qualified.
- Wheatgerm- 1 tablespoon
- yeast with 1 tablespoon
- Blackstrap molasses 1 tablespoon
- canola oil 1 tablespoon
- zumo- ½ cup Orange
Do the following:
- Add germ wheat, yeast, molasses and canola oil to orange juice.
- Mix well. Although not necessary, but may be mixed in a blender also.
- have this homemade wheat germ iron tonic 1-3 times a day.
16. Diet Plan for Anemia
Above home remedies for anemia are great for the acquisition of nutrients your body lacks. However, having well-balanced diet is essential to prevent recurrence of anemia.
- Iron rich Foods- like liver, figs, seafood, molasses, beets, brown rice, whole grains, poultry, eggs, grapes, raisins, almonds, yams and beans.
- The potassium rich food-as broccoli, bananas, sunflower seeds, vegetables, whole grains, kiwi, dried fruits.
- manganese rich foods-such as whole grains, legumes, nuts, pineapple, eggs.
- Vitamin C rich food-as citrus, tomato, green pepper and chives.
- The folic acid rich food-as fresh green leafy vegetables, mushrooms, beans, black-eyed peas, beans.
- avoid coffee, tea, beer or carbonated beverages such as colas with meals otherwise it will block the absorption of iron by the body.
When you eat these foods, you may not require follow home remedies for anemia more!
The 16 best home remedies for anemia first appeared in Quick Start Remedies .
The post 16 best home remedies for anemia appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedies-for-anemia.html