10 ways to balance hormones Naturally;
Hormones, such as estrogen and insulin, are chemical messengers that affect many aspects of your health as you travel in the bloodstream throughout your body. Some of the most common side effects of hormonal imbalance include:
The organs and glands, as its thyroid , glands adrenal, pituitary, ovaries, testes and pancreas regulate most of its production of hormones, and if your hormones become even slightly imbalanced that can cause serious health problems.
In addition, new research shows that your intestinal health plays an important role in hormonal regulation so if you have leaky gut syndrome or lack of probiotics food lining of your intestinal wall, can also cause a hormonal imbalance.
good news is that there are ways to balance your hormones naturally.
The bad news is that most people around the world today turn to synthetic treatments, such as hormone replacement therapy, you can do three things :.
- makes people dependent on prescription drugs for the rest of their lives medications
- simply covers the symptoms while the disease develop in other areas of the body.
- serious to increase your risk of stroke, osteoporosis and cancer cause side effects.
If you do not want these negative side effects, but want to balance your hormones naturally, here are the 10 best ways to cure your hormones.
10 ways to balance the hormones Naturall and
1. Eat coconut oil and avocado
eating a variety of foods rich in short, medium and long chain fatty acids is key to maintaining your hormones under control. Not only are these essential fatty acids blocks essential for hormone production construction, but they increase metabolism and promote weight loss.
My four favorite packaged foods with healthy fats include: coconut oil, avocado, shea grass and wild-caught salmon
coconut oil uses are. abundant benefits of avocado hormonal balance and salmon nutrition has many more health benefits .
2. Supplementing with Adaptogen herbs
herbal adaptogens are a unique class plants that promote hormonal balance and protect the body from a wide variety of healing diseases.
In addition to increasing immune function and fight stress, research shows that Ashwagandha and holy basil benefit hormonal balance by:
3. balance of Omega-3/6 Ratio
Since the early 20 ap century, the use of vegetable oil in our diet has skyrocketed.
Coincidentally, because people do not increase their omega-3 foods intake to balance the high omega-6 consumed, have seen a avalanche of chronic diseases and inflammatory processes literally take over our society
Research Pennsylvania State University suggests that jump from the 1:. 1 ratio of omega-3/6 our hunter-gatherer ancestors enjoyed astronomical 20: 1 ratio takes most people today is the main dietary factor of most diseases in United States
golden Rule: Be sure to stay away from oils rich in omega-6 (safflower, sunflower, corn, cottonseed, canola , soybeans and peanuts), and loaded into a rich source of omega natural 3S (wild fish flaxseed chia seeds , nuts and grass animal products). -fed
I want to mention also, there is a type of omega-6 want to try to get in your diet called GLA. GLA (gamma linoleic acid) can be taken in supplement form using Evening primrose oil or borage oil, and is also found in hemp seed . Studies show GLA supplementation can support healthy progesterone levels.
4. Heal leaky gut
leaky gut is a condition that not only it affects your digestive tract, but also causes hormonal problems and you can target more specifically your thyroid.
When undigested food particles as gluten seep through your intestine into the bloodstream, which makes disease-causing inflammation organs throughout the body and more specific as the thyroid.
In addition, most people with leaky gut have a deficiency of probiotics in your gut. Probiotics actually help the body produce certain vitamins that affect levels of hormones such as insulin
The main foods and supplements that support healing leaky gut include :. bone broth kefir fermented vegetables and fiber-rich foods like vegetables and sprouted seeds.
In addition, supplements like digestive enzymes and probiotics can help repairing your intestinal coating , which in turn can balance hormones.
Some of the main things that harm your digestive health include processed foods, gluten, hydrogenated oils and emotional stress.
5. Remove Toxic Kitchen & Body Care Products
Another way to remove toxins in your body is to stay away from conventional body care products that are high in DEA, parabens, propylene glycol and sodium lauryl sulfate.
The Environmental Working Group evaluates more than 72,000 products and classified in an easy to understand guide to make sure you have a resource to protect your family. Output “Skin Deep Cosmetic Database Data” EWG today!
Furthermore, the use of plastic bottles should be replaced with glass and stainless steel because of BPA toxic effects . In addition, is changed Teflon pans stainless steel, ceramic or cast iron can make a big difference in your hormonal health.
6. Exercise interval
One of the best all-around activities you can do for your health is burst training . If there is a silver bullet out there, that’s all! Exercise faucet hormone releasing the correct amount of hormones opens your body needs!
Whether endorphins, testosterone, growth hormone or insulin burst training helps reduce stress levels, improve your immune system, regulate metabolic function and maintain. you in body weight of your body was designed to
But do not overdo it – burst 20 minutes three times a week is a lot, and if you want to add more exercise to try to classes like Barre and Pilates.
7. Sleep more
Unless you have seven or eight hours of sleep each night, you are doing your body any favors. Lack of sleep and sleeping at the wrong time can actually be the worst habits of people have to disturb the hormonal balance.
Why? Since hormones work on a schedule! Case in point: Cortisol, the stress hormone, is regulated at midnight. Therefore, people who go to bed late never really get a break from sympathetic flight / fight response to stress, which has led to health disorders related to stress widespread in our country.
To maximize hormonal function, go to bed by 10 endocrinologists pm (hormonal experts) say that an hour of sleep between 10 pm and 2:00 a.m. equals two hours of sleep before or after these time intervals !
8. Limit Caffeine
OK, do not kill the messenger! Excessive consumption of caffeine is almost as bad as not getting enough sleep. Raises levels of cortisol, lowers levels of thyroid hormone and basically creates havoc throughout your body.
If you need a little boost, try not to drink more than two cups of matcha green tea or Tulsi tea. You keep your hormones under control and enjoy the benefits of weight loss and destroys cancer as well!
9. Supplement with vitamin D3
According to an article American Journal of Clinical Nutrition , the role of vitamin D3 in the promotion of human life is deeper than suspected.
“ These physiological sands are the adaptive immune system, the innate immune system, the secretion of insulin by the β pancreatic cell, the operation of multifactorial heart and pressure regulation blood, and brain and fetal development. ”
This is why people who live in dark areas suffering from significant depression disorders and health unless complementary.
most people should they take supplements of about 2,000 IU to 5,000 IU per day of vitamin D3 in the days are not in the sun.
10. Back birth control pills
continue to insist on this until birth control pills are banned. Say no to birth control pills ! In its simplest sense, “the pill” is hormone therapy that elevates estrogen to so dangerous that cause levels:
- increased risk of breast cancer
- increased risk of blood clots, heart attacks and stroke
- Gallbladder disease
- Increased blood pressure
- Weight gain
- nausea, irregular bleeding or spotting
- benign liver tumors
- breast tenderness
I can not urge strongly enough to stop using them immediately. There are many other ways (safer) to prevent pregnancy.
- Kris-Etherton PM, et al. polyunsaturated fatty acids in the food chain in the United States. 2000 Am J Clin Nutr; 71 (1) :. 179S-188s
- Carrington J. The use of hormones to treat traumatic brain injuries. [Internet]. Available in: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2012/jan2012_Using-Hormones-Heal-Traumatic-Brain-Injuries_01.htm.
- Kresser C. How too much omega-6 and not enough omega-3 is making us sick. [Internet]. Available in: http://chriskresser.com/how-too-much-omega-6-and-not-enough-omega-3-is-making-us-sick.
- Panda S, et al. Withania somnifera and Bauhinia purpurea in the regulation of circulating thyroid hormone levels in female mice. Journal Ethnopharmacology 1999; 67 (2) :. 233-9
- Panda S, et al. Changes in thyroid hormone levels after administration of Indian root extract ginseng adult male mice. Journal of Pharmacology 1998; fifty:. 1065-1068
- Kalani A, et al. Ashwagandha root in the treatment of nonclassical adrenal hyperplasia. BMJ Case Reports 2012; 10 (1136).
- P Agrawal, et al. Randomized, placebo-controlled, single blind holy basil leaves in patients with diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent. J Clin Pharmacol Ther Int 1996; 34 (9) :. 406-9
- Gholap S, et al. hypoglycemic effects of certain plant extracts are possibly mediated through inhibition of corticosteroid concentration. Pharmazie 2004; 59 (11): 876-8
- Khan V, et al .. A pharmacological evaluation of medicinal plants with potential antidiabetic. Bioallied J Pharm Sci 2012; 4 (1) :. 27-42
- Norman A. From Vitamin D hormone D: foundations of the endocrine system of vitamin D essential for good health. Am J Clin Nutr August 2008; 88 (2): 491S-499S
The post 10 ways to balance hormones Naturally appeared first on http://draxe.com/10-ways-balance-hormones-naturally/