We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Many doctors and nutritionists experts strongly that we should eat fruit and other healthy foods for breakfast recommend, but do you think will happen to your body if you knew oatmeal every day? This super healthy food is full of healthy nutrients and can provide many health benefits. People have learned to grow and harvest oats as a source of food and medicine for more than two thousand years. As we said, this super healthy food is loaded with healthy nutrients and can be used for many different ailments such as intestinal problems, nerve problems, etc.
This is what happens to your body when you oats EVERY DAY
Note: Before start, you should know that there are some health conditions, such as gout, which will not benefit from this diet of porridge. Well, this means that if you have some health problems, then you should consult your doctor before making any changes in diet.
nutritional benefits of oatmeal to eat every day
Let me say a few words about this super healthy food – you should know that oatmeal is a whole grain that contains 13 grams of protein in a small half-cup serving. Did you know that ¼ serving of oatmeal gives almost 100% of your daily recommended intake of manganese! Oatmeal is loaded with antioxidants including vitamin E, tocotrieonols, selenium, phytic acid and phenolic acids. Oats contain other healthy nutrients, such as :. Vitamin B1, biotin, molybdenum, phosphorus, copper and magnesium, among many other phytonutrients
changes that can be seen in your body when you consume every day Oat
first and best reason why you should eat porridge every day is that it can help prevent obesity and weight gain. Medical experts believe that this is probably because oatmeal “give” the feeling of satiety, which means you will feel full for long. And this actually means you will not eat too much and you will lose weight much faster. You should also know that oats make positive changes in your body in one of several ways and makes you feel satisfied longer. You will notice that this super healthy food provides excellent low-level energy for a longer period of time. And another good thing is that oatmeal provides fiber to keep your stomach feeling full longer.
should eat a bowl of oatmeal every morning, providing a good source of energy during the morning hours, without a dramatic increase or drop in blood sugar. You should know that this is due to the impact of low glycemic index (GI) of oatmeal and will not cause any dramatic rise or fall in levels of blood sugar. And this is surprising, because if you are able to maintain levels of blood sugar over a longer period of time, which will help your body to regulate the use of insulin.
As mentioned above, the low GI of oatmeal helps you avoid cravings due to a drop in blood sugar. Without blood sugar cravings, which are less likely to get to our favorite food. You should also know that the daily caloric impact of a breakfast of oatmeal is huge and this super healthy food can help reduce your total daily calories up to 81%. Medical experts say that oats prevented people from excess calorie intake at subsequent meals in a study of high-GI breakfast compared to breakfast foods with a low GI and calorie intake during the day.
All of us know the other low-calorie, low-fat diet is not good to make us feel satisfied. And this super healthy food is an excellent option as it provides that happy, satisfied, non-starvation-in-all feeling, which also means that you will eat less during the day. This daily decrease in your calorie needs will result in wonderful weight loss and fat loss changes in your body.
health benefits of oatmeal to eat each day
- will reduce your LDL cholesterol levels
- increase the risk of cardiovascular disease
- oatmeal reduces the risk of heart failure significantly
- in addition, your immune system [19459011willincrease]
- oatmeal will help regulate their levels of blood sugar and reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- oats is an excellent source of fiber, which protects against breast cancer
- Did you know that food whole grain protect against childhood asthma?
- alternative grain security for those who suffer from celiac disease or those who are avoiding gluten in their diet
- life will spread the hope of
wHAT yOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PROCESSING oAT
- oat groats: are the core of the UN flattened, which they are very good and beneficial for use as breakfast cereals or fill
- cut oats: cut oats are produced by running the grain through steel sheets thinly sliced them with a dense and hard
- old fashioned oats: these oats have a flatter shape is the result of having been steamed and then rolled
- quick cooking oats: these oats are usually processed as old-fashioned oats, except that finely cut before rolling
- instant oatmeal: the instant oats product is produced by partially cook the beans and then roll very thin
- oat bran: oat bran is only the outer layer of oat which is under the helmet
Note: you must know that you can use any of these oats are all healthy. But, as we all know (when it comes to food) – at least processing usually means a higher nutritional benefit. You can also add oatmeal to your favorite protein shake, smoothie or your favorite yogurt. Look for creative add this food will make you feel full longer ways. Add some oatmeal to your regular baking recipes such as muffins and cookies. Or you can try to use oatmeal as a replacement in any food grain. Prepare your favorite recipe substitute quinoa and oatmeal like grain! Enjoy the benefits of oats. You’ll notice some significant results in just 2 weeks. You will be amazed by the results. For this reason, you should consume this super healthy food for breakfast every day. It will help you lose weight much faster and improve your overall health. really we hope you find this article useful and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thanks
. Source: http://www.healthylifeland.com/this-happens-to-your-body-when-you-eat-oatmeal-every-day/